Community > Posts By > philasian26

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 07:05 AM

Im 35... not my fault if im look younger than my age....:)

Yea.. I know what you mean.
I don't look 100. Must be the cold temps in North Pole drinker

Lol.... You look sweet...:blush:

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 12:39 AM
I attended a crusade and someone touched my shoulder and said ```"YOU WILL WALK"``` I didn't bother because I knew I was not lame. After the crusade I touched my pocket and I couldn't find my wallet which had my fare...

And I WALKED!!

Lmao!!

no photo
Sat 10/29/16 12:08 AM

I hope so...

WOW, that was a quick turn-around! A few days ago you were troubled with trusting men: lying players, and now you're ready for a relationship? Already? Are you sure you have adequately surmounted your trust issues and general fear of the masculine?

Im searching so that can help me to move on but not found yet.... Its really not easy to trust... I can see all man are same...

You don't sound ready at all.
When a man says "all women are the same" it means he's a misogynist and/or projecting past relationships on future ones.
What is the same thing called when a woman is doing/feeling it?
Feminists' answer: she's being selective and assertive. laugh

U dont knw what i been through... So dont act like u knw everything... U dont knw nothing about me... I dont need to explain my life to u... I dont even impress to u... U are so judgemental person...

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 05:25 PM
I honestly don't think many young men want anything serious with older women. .its the experience they want then will move on to someone their own age

Now I do believe that young women everywhere (not all of course) are attracted to older men because typically women mature faster.

As for older women and men liking younger....usually women get bored of the young men for many reasons and move back into their own age bracket.....older men....well they will always love having a young woman around. Been that way since the beginning of time :smiley:

True..... thank you :)

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:55 PM

I ve notice this.. Why young girls/ guys like a old man/woman.... And old man/woman like young girls/guys?.... Why they dont like same as their ages?

Lol alot is because as you get older certain meds and health conditions create problems in libido..

Not to mention the fact that there is a difference in life expectancy between male and female.

But you forgot to add middle age that prefer older because of their experiences with younger and their own age.

Is 47 belong in the middle age?

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 04:43 PM
I ve notice this.. Why young girls/ guys like a old man/woman.... And old man/woman like young girls/guys?.... Why they dont like same as their ages?

no photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:19 AM

I hope so...

WOW, that was a quick turn-around! A few days ago you were troubled with trusting men: lying players, and now you're ready for a relationship? Already? Are you sure you have adequately surmounted your trust issues and general fear of the masculine?

Im searching so that can help me to move on but not found yet.... Its really not easy to trust... I can see all man are same...

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 05:43 PM
Just wanna knw if i can get rate here than my previous dating site...:)

no photo
Sun 10/23/16 03:34 AM
Girl, I understand exactly what you're saying. But not every guy is like that. Let that go and move on. You're a pretty girl and I don't see why you'd have a problem finding someone faithful. You said it's hard for you to trust guys,....well find out who they are first. Build trust...I know it's easier said than done, but everyone has to put themselves out there to find that. It doesn't matter who you are, you have to. If a relationship is truly what you want, then that's what you have to do. If you're not ready to move on, then wait, and give yourself time to heal. It's not fair to the next guy if you don't. But, I hear ya girl....Keep your head up!

Thank you and i really appreciate this...:)

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 10:06 PM
True... But being honest is better that to lie... U not just lie to yourself but also you lie to the person who trust you.....

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 10:00 PM
I dont deny woman are also cheat but for me if u dont feel happy about yoyr relationship why need to cheat then ? Its not easy to break someone s heart but its better to be honest that to lie and keep saying u love your woman or your man even u have someone else already... How do u love a two woman or two man at the same time? How do u manage your time to be with them and your busy life everyday?

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 09:53 PM
Nice words @blondey111.... Thank you for your opinion and advice about my topic...:)

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 09:47 PM
True... But even i caught him already he still deny things.... Truths hurt but being lied is more hurt when u trust him and believe he is faithful to u but u find out he's not...

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 09:38 PM
Well not all are same or maybe u do something she dont like thats why she did cheat in u...

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 04:09 PM
Thanks @igor frankensteen

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 04:05 PM
Lol... Unlucky guy then...

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 04:03 PM
Bcuz guys cheat on first...

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 03:19 AM
Im 35... not my fault if im look younger than my age....:)

no photo
Sat 10/22/16 12:08 AM
I hope so...

no photo
Thu 10/20/16 06:50 PM
Thank you

Previous 1