justbeingme728's photo
Sun 11/15/09 01:11 PM
ok thank you

justbeingme728's photo
Fri 10/23/09 05:55 PM
I will move on thank you

justbeingme728's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:56 AM
Threw out the 3 years I've known him I didn't pay attention to him. just every few months call him and that was it. So since he asked me to be his girlfriend I made an effort to call him once a day everyday.

justbeingme728's photo
Fri 10/23/09 10:50 AM
thank you your awesome

justbeingme728's photo
Thu 10/22/09 06:57 PM
Thanks everyone for the advise

justbeingme728's photo
Thu 10/22/09 04:14 PM
I had a friend that i have known for 3 years and the week of the 12th this month we decided to be a couple. I met up with him and his friends last Thursday to Halloween Horror nights and that went ok I guess. I started to notice after that he wasn't calling me as much and I have these weird feelings something was wrong with him, the sound in his voice was different he seem to have a headache each time i talk to him. So Monday morning I decided to text him "hey we haven't had a real conversation whats going on and I asked If he wanted to be with me still or just be friends just let me know. So the whole day went by and I text-ed him again he responded that there was a lot going on with him and work was crazy and on top of it I sent him that text. so he didn't talk to me for 3 days after that. Last night he finally texted me and what I found out was that hes visiting another girl today and taking a few days off from work just to be with her he says" he was going to help her out cause hes such a good friend. I though that was messed up of him.