Community > Posts By > GentSte

GentSte's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:17 PM

I love comic cons. But also Renaissance fairs. So I cosplay crossing them. I currently have a medieval strawberry shortcake outfit, a Celtic and a medieval Doctor Who outfit. And I'm working on a medieval Marge Simpson.
It's a kindred type of feeling to be in a room with hundreds of people who all love the same thing.
You are lucky to be in England, so close to Doctor Who.

Also you are a great woman and sound fun :grinning:

GentSte's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:16 PM
Lol love. Dr Who is not my thing afraid. Watched it as a kid and when Christopher Ecclestone was the dr when remade but went off it. Hope you enjoy the fair :grinning::grinning:

GentSte's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:16 PM
Lol love. Dr Who is not my thing afraid. Watched it as a kid and when Christopher Ecclestone was the dr when remade but went off it. Hope you enjoy the fair :grinning::grinning:

GentSte's photo
Sun 10/30/16 08:14 PM

Nah... I am one of those people who avoid places that attract people who think sex with strangers in public restrooms is OKAY

noway

Well thats the first i have ever heard of it.
I wanted sex i go out but just because women look sexy at these events does not make me or other men look for a quickie.
You do not know the community one bit if think that.

GentSte's photo
Wed 10/26/16 08:18 PM
Anyone else feel awkward and like a virgin again.

Always i have met women in person.

GentSte's photo
Wed 10/26/16 08:16 PM
Hey, anyone else into cosplay and going comic con. My next one is friday in london.