Community > Posts By > sweettrend18

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:40 AM
Dont you hate when your on the bus or the train and the person who you dont want sitting next to you does anyway or when someone is sneezing or coughing n there not covering there mouth?

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:40 PM
Whats your type of sandwich what do you put in it ?

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:35 PM
devil sweet night maresdevil

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:32 PM
Hey well let me start by saying welcome to mingle2 n this is a big step from the past but a better future just take a step at a time dont rush anything bcas rushing only brings u back to square 1 n good luck on everything

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 11:19 PM
Edited by sweettrend18 on Wed 10/28/09 11:21 PM
Whats your favorite child hood comerical or tv shows?

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:35 AM
Sorry i cant get over him its not my fault u have no fu*kin taste in music

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:30 AM
Whats yout favorite Micheal Jackson Song and video?

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:12 AM
yeah i sooooo agree kfc popeys is good but kfc just has that home made taste

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:09 AM
Do you like your job?

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 01:03 AM
KFC or Popeyes

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:40 AM
The search stops here you have 18 yr old female from brooklyn crwn heights i wrk n go to school im also bisexual my options r open i very sexy jus visit my profile very very outgoin n jus like to have a good time

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:15 AM
What is your favorite type of roti for you guys that dnt no what it is its a carribean dish the roti its like a tortilla which can b served with curry chicken shrimp goat beef etc..........

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 12:07 AM
Brooklyn is where its at if you u want you a fine nice young brooklyn is where its at us brooklyn females are very determine ppl we get want we want bcas we work for it we go sooo hard we jus dont give up we fly n we know all the latest fashion n songs most of the famous ppl are from brooklyn were just the **** reason for me going so hard as of now i dont think we get credit all i hear is queenz girls this n bx girls that n it not about that no more its about brooklyn alll day me personally im the best brooklyn girl youll eva find i cook clean wrk attend school sing dance party go shoping n drink here n there i jus had to put that out there plz dont hate but then again brooklyn love the haters

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:49 PM
Hey hun how are u im from brooklyn crown heights im young im 18 n im new to this ur cute mayb we chill some time

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:38 PM
Hey everyone im new to this i was just home the other night really bored n i started researching some chats n i came upon this n i think its cool im 18 from brooklyn crown heights im finishing up high school im a trainer in mcdonalds im just living life n having a good time im also looking for some1 that young fresh n cool like me so hit me up

no photo
Tue 10/27/09 11:10 PM
Why is it that when one of your friends or someone you know has bad breath thats when they want to talk so damn much n any other day they ask for gum but this day when u offer they dnt want lmao can someone relate to that?