Community > Posts By > acuddler

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 08:24 PM
Sex is not a force. It is an emotional drive...a desire.

no photo
Mon 12/28/09 06:57 PM
War is about profits. Everything else is propaganda. As long as three people exist on the planet one will make money by convincing the other two to war on each other.

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 02:35 AM
Semaramis...queen of ancient Babylon; screwed half the kingdom...including her own son. After his death, she claimed he had become a god,and she was his high priestess,and she instituted official temple whore-priestess service and sold the sexual favors of her priesteses/nuns/herself in return for donations/sacrifices.

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 09:16 PM
Sure. Break up and move on.

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 09:14 PM
Fascination quickly fades. Love based on it will fade with it.

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:56 PM
Yes. And they are coming here to steal our water. and they want to mate with earth women. Grow up. Life is not a lousy 1950s horror film, or even a more lousy 1980s TV show. A human sized reptile would be like The Monitor Lizards, or worse, and sit on a rock sunning itself most of the day long. It would not have the energy to build cities, rockets, flying saucers, etc, and come here-or elsewhere-as aliens. As long as they stay on their own world they are natives, and not aliens.

no photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:42 AM
So...what confuses you most?

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 09:10 PM
Edited by acuddler on Mon 12/14/09 09:11 PM
#1. - You are looking for signs of it coming to an end.

#2. - You found signs of it coming to an end.

#3. - Lack of sex.

#4. - Lack of cuddling.

#5. - Lack of sweet-talk.

#6. - Coldness of shoulder.

#7. - Verbal abuse...mild, or intense...rude, hurtful, utterances.

#8. - Infidelity.

#9. - Dishonesty.

#10. - Physical abuse.

#11. - Secrets.

#12. - Secret spending - lack of money.

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:54 PM
No matter how huge your butt is, if he loved you, it would seem "just right" to him. If he is calling it big, huge, etc, he no longer loves you...if he ever did. Dump him, and find a guy who loves you as you are; however that happens to be.

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:49 PM
Ex is Ex is Ex. I never revive the dead. Anyone who makes the mistake of losing me is going to have to get along without me from then on.

no photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:45 PM
Varied. I start out on my back, and change several times, in several ways, during the night. I'm more concerned with resting all parts of my body, and avoiding cramps, than with passing some personality test.

1 3 Next