Community > Posts By > M0ckingjay

M0ckingjay's photo
Wed 12/19/18 09:53 AM
Just how it looks, message me if you have any ideas or wanna hang out.

M0ckingjay's photo
Thu 04/20/17 04:05 PM
Are there any men in Tennessee that would like to go out sometime? It doesn't matter where, I just want to meet someone I can connect with.

M0ckingjay's photo
Wed 01/25/17 09:27 PM
Hi, I'm 20 almost 21, I live in Tennessee, and I'm posting this to ask any guy out there between the ages of 22 and 27 if they would want to go on a date with me? No jumping to anything sexual, but a real date.

M0ckingjay's photo
Tue 12/27/16 10:44 PM
My give a damn's busted by Jo Dee Messina

M0ckingjay's photo
Tue 12/27/16 10:40 PM
I hate to burst your bubbles, but I'm looking for someone a little closer to me

M0ckingjay's photo
Tue 12/27/16 02:02 AM
Hi, kinda new to the whole online dating thing. I'll be completely honest, I joined this site to hopefully find a decent guy to date. If that's you, and you live in Tennessee, please message me.waving

M0ckingjay's photo
Sun 12/25/16 10:14 PM
Hi, I'm Briana. Joined the site to hopefully find someone:kissing_heart: I'm 20, love trying new things or just staying in being lazy, I'm not picky. I live near Kingsport, anyone that wants to hang out feel free to ask.smooched

M0ckingjay's photo
Fri 12/02/16 09:30 PM
Since high school, well, more like since forever, I've been terrible at making friends. Moving around a lot growing up didn't help much either. I was ridiculously shy and almost always kept to myself and only spoke when I was spoken to. Now that I'm older, and definitely not as shy, I've kept trying to put myself out there trying to find some friends. Don't get me wrong I have met some people over the years, but they either turned out to be a completely different person from when we first met, or didn't even consider me a friend, just someone to help pass the time until they found something better. Finding someone and developing a deeper relationship had become ridiculousy hard, especially for someone like me. I'm completely sick of being taken advantage of and want to find someone that can treat me with respect for once. But you should also know, I'm not some crybaby that will burst out into tears any second, I know how to stand my ground and still treat people with the respect they deserve. I'm not asking for much, just a guy who I can share my common interest with and possibly become closer. What I'm trying to say is, don't bother wasting my time if you're not really interested in me, I'm looking for the real thing. If you are too, feel free to chat with me, but I you should know I prefer taking things slow. I want find someone I can have a future with, and I want to do it right and not rush and do anything I'll regret. Thanks for reading my rant, and again feel free to chat with me anytime.