Community > Posts By > ScrumpyHaze

ScrumpyHaze's photo
Fri 11/25/16 02:59 PM
fear= false evidence appearing real. smiles

ScrumpyHaze's photo
Wed 11/23/16 10:29 PM
Love these topics : I was just going to share an encounter but I couldnt pick , there are just to many lol.
I am a regular experience of what I once labeled night terrors but have been working with in and out of these experiences over 20+ years, finding family and others having similar encounters. One thing has led to another and so on.. These days I call it multi dimensional accessing and dream hacking and have found beings from one level stepping through and appearing as Shadow beings.. I have broken the paralysis's states, the external screaming, the sweats and tremors, still get the internal screaming and the double slips and still bring back reminders (markings of all sorts) of how close our dimensions are connected and how we bring back information which gets either shocked out of us in a created fear state (which is their job part in stopping us adn designed distractions) or we store it until we can recognize what it is in the first place. I deal with the paranormal if you want to call it on a daily basis.. from astral projection, dimensional beings, ufology, Orbs, ghosts, telepathic connections, working on remote viewing, And work in De-programming.
I used to see a lot of scitters or shadow like creatures that would be seen out of the corner of my eye, then it became full visual, then into the parasitical dimension that feed of emotional energy's of each person including some animals and from there onto light reflections between dimensions giving off a distorted image appearing as something different than what it could bee seen as on another level. I see Orbs with the naked eye and there are several sorts, to regular low fly overs by the orange/red plasma spheres and other weird ****. Be safe in your journeys because there are many phases to our consciousness becoming aware and remembering our abilities and we are NEVER alone. Always happy to chat

ScrumpyHaze's photo
Wed 11/23/16 09:48 PM
Edited by ScrumpyHaze on Wed 11/23/16 09:49 PM

ScrumpyHaze's photo
Wed 11/23/16 09:43 PM
Id say its still going to be 25 minutes, in that one day construct.

ScrumpyHaze's photo
Wed 11/23/16 09:36 PM
glad to see Im not the only one.. lol