no photo
Sat 12/03/16 06:18 PM
Lol! Now that cruel to say the least

no photo
Sat 12/03/16 03:16 PM
These are great points to consider. I wish I had the answers

no photo
Sat 12/03/16 09:09 AM
Yes I wanted him in my life but after going though so much hurt and pain for several weeks, I gave up hope on us ever getting back together. It's for the best.

no photo
Sat 12/03/16 09:03 AM
He does not like to reason. Whenever we had an argument, the first option is to call off the relationship. It's as if the relationship meant nothing

no photo
Sat 12/03/16 09:01 AM
I agree with you. Thanks for he advice. He calls and still says he loves me, miss me and how much he appreciates me. He's making it so hard.

no photo
Sat 12/03/16 08:58 AM
He wants to know what I'm doing where I'm going . He got upset when I went out. He wants to know my whereabouts and act like we are in a relationship without actually being in one. He knows I love and care about him but I realize it's time for me to move on. He called several times a day to check up on me and his is not helping the situation.

no photo
Sat 12/03/16 08:39 AM
Hi. Anyone out there have any advice on this. My ex broke it off a few weeks ago. I initiated contact. He talk and message each other everyday but are not in a relationship. We don't see each other but he wants us to be best friends. He still wants to have control without the commitment