Community > Posts By > NyteMoves

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:12 PM
Stupid is STUPID!.. u making all this money and u cant let the street go?? its his own fault.... there are plenty of people that are looking to take his spot and if millions cant make him let the street game go .. then nuthing will.

lets face it.. dog fighting is a reality .. just like southern folks fight chickens.. shyt happens.. and it happened to him ... cause He let it!

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 05:27 PM
welcome back!!!

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 03:04 PM
lol thats what i said... i cant help it i cant afford one of dem macs... just a heads up... some folks have clickon disorder - they click on anything they see.... so its mainly for them.

no photo
Tue 08/28/07 02:39 PM
A scandalous video about you? Don't believe it

August 28, 2007

By MIKE WENDLAND

Convergence Editor and Technology Columnist

If you get an e-mail urging you to quickly click over and watch a scandalous video about you on YouTube... don't.

It's the latest dirty trick from a vicious group of hackers called the "Storm Botnet" aimed at getting access to your computer and then turning it into a remote-controlled zombie machine that can be used to send out spam or launch attacks on Websites and networks.

Advertisement
click here
Phony e-mails went out by the tens of thousands over the weekend with the message ttle "OMG, what are you thinking" or "You can see your face right in the video. its all over the web dude. take a look, lol."

The e-mails have a link that they claim is to a YouTube video. Instead, it leads to a hacker-run site that downloads the storm worm -- an application that attaches to the unsuspecting user's hard drive and then sends similar phony e-mails out to everybody on the user's contact list.

And on and on.

Security experts estimate that as many as a hundred thousand computers around the world have already been compromised by the storm world through various trick e-mails like the current YouTube ruse.

A couple of weeks ago a similar e-mail urged you to click to a link for an e-greeting card.

Experts think Storm Botnet is based out of Russia but so far have been unable to identify them, let alone shut them down.

Do we really have to say this again? Don't open anything or click any link unless you are sure where it's going, who sent it and what it is. And make sure, if you use a Windows PC, that your anti-spam software is up-to-date.

If you think you are infected, good luck. The storm worm can be a bugger to get rid of. Contact the company that makes your anti-virus software or take your machine in to a computer shop.

Or get a Mac. They don't get these viruses and worms.

no photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:22 PM
GIVE IT UP BUDDY...... JUST ACCEPT THE nEW wORlD oRder... you must assimulate.... resistance is oh so futile.. no ones listening... their all wondering whats in britneys a** or whats up lindseys nose....

sigh :(

no photo
Thu 08/23/07 07:14 PM
yeah vista is cool.... the programs generally take 6 months to a year to catch up to the new OS. so dont sweat it.. and look for a patch from your WOW server for the vista OS.

no photo
Mon 08/20/07 07:56 PM
welcome!

no photo
Sun 08/19/07 07:36 PM
Hey there... welcome... im from the ohio area too... good luck n have fun

no photo
Fri 08/17/07 09:47 AM
i agree its a sad state of affairs this country has placed people in.

they probably making like 7 an hour if that.. and the rich wanna blame poor people for the shyt this country is in fiancially.. in terms of the housing market... how can you pay for homes with piss poor ass jobs?? or no jobs at all?? NAFTA!! WORLD TRADE! NEW WORLD ODOR!!!

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 04:36 PM
ehhh .. yep.

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 03:28 PM
iDONT MIND EITHER WAY... I LOVE A WOMAN TO BE NATURAL... OR SHAVEN. Variety is the spice of life.. sorry for the caps...

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 01:03 PM
Hey welcome Chrissy... 000 HI OOO

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 12:50 PM
Hey welcome Kathy.... im sure you will have fun... funny... i dont see all the regular welcome wagon... hmm. im sure they will be online to say hi soon...

im ray.. take care.

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 02:44 PM
i want some .... may i??

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:35 PM
from my experience with my 2 girl 13/9 it could be colic or some type of inner ear infection.... but its hard to tell when shes only 4 weeks.. they would have to run tests...

no photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:56 AM
lol she posted it cause shes in a horny mood.... nuthing wrong with that lol ... hahaha

no photo
Tue 08/07/07 08:08 AM
i agree with lulapr... i come back and theres nuthing here... hmmm.

no photo
Fri 07/13/07 09:41 AM
Hey there.. welcome .. and enjoy yourself :)

no photo
Mon 07/09/07 03:25 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 06/27/07 10:58 PM
but i must say its atleast more friendlier here... minus the lames lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6