Community > Posts By > Zain124

Zain124's photo
Tue 10/04/11 06:37 AM
its been almost 2 years now,i have gone through my medical check up yesterday.Now the final thing my interview in USA embassy is on 11th october.Please pray for us cz we will be able to be together only if they will issue me a visa on that day of interview.Please your prayers required.

Zain124's photo
Mon 06/06/11 09:01 AM
thank you so much

we had been waitting to be together forever she filed petition with Uscis and that was approved yesterday.But unfortunately she is havin major medical issues and finanacial so she is haveing problems to sponsor me so now she needs a co-sponsor for me to be with her.Please friends pray for us we dnt came so far to be seperated at this stage.

prayin' things work out for you flowerforyou

Zain124's photo
Sat 06/04/11 04:45 AM
we had been waitting to be together forever she filed petition with Uscis and that was approved yesterday.But unfortunately she is havin major medical issues and finanacial so she is haveing problems to sponsor me so now she needs a co-sponsor for me to be with her.Please friends pray for us we dnt came so far to be seperated at this stage.

Zain124's photo
Wed 08/25/10 01:13 PM
thanks

Zain124's photo
Fri 08/20/10 06:28 AM

Me too!!

I'll even take it two sizes to small

really give ya publicity guys!! :heart:

for that you need to contact charles.

Zain124's photo
Fri 08/20/10 06:01 AM

Free shirts? How do you get those?

i posted our success story on mingle2 and the site administerator contacted us and gifted us 2 shirts,mailed to us.

Zain124's photo
Fri 08/20/10 02:40 AM
i have posted the pics in mingle2 shirts on my profile

Zain124's photo
Fri 08/20/10 02:27 AM
finally i am posting our pics in mingle2 shirts that were sent to us by mingle2.she came across the world to me in Pakistan from USA.Its her last day here.thanks to mingle2.

Zain124's photo
Tue 08/03/10 07:23 AM
thanks to all,we came back from a very nice trip,enjoyed alot there.

Zain124's photo
Thu 07/29/10 05:18 PM
she is lying beside me and she had a flight across almost 5 continents to reach me alot of cuddling since she came here its been few hours but have lived our life need your prayers,,,,,,

Zain124's photo
Thu 07/29/10 03:11 PM
well folks it took some time but finally our dreams came true she is sitting rite beside me on my bed when i am typing this,and we will be together forever and thanks to all who wished us luck and prayed for us.u can see our first pic together and few more in coming days i just picked her from the airport and thats our first ever pic together.

Zain124's photo
Thu 07/29/10 02:52 PM
well folks it took some time but finally our dreams came true she is sitting rite beside me on my bed when i am typing this,and we will be together forever and thanks to all who wished us luck and prayed for us.u can see our first pic together and few more in coming days i just picked her from the airport and thats our first ever pic together.

Zain124's photo
Mon 03/29/10 01:08 PM

Zain, is she going to your country to live? I might have missed it in the other posts...

she wants to , she will come and marry me,she will look at the living standars and the life style if she will be comfertable and safe she wil live here.other wise i will have to be there.

Zain124's photo
Mon 03/29/10 11:49 AM
Edited by Zain124 on Mon 03/29/10 11:50 AM

OK,,sorry but I have a question for ya,,
have you two really met in person yet?
And also,,I just read your profile,,and your header still reads,,
looking for ladies????
So,,?? I am a bit lost as to what I am Congratulating, on these IF's?
Could you PLEASE help me here?
I mean,,,"ITS GREAT" that you have found each other on here,,,yet
it is a bit premature to say congrats> if you've never met yet?
As to success is largely AFTER being together for at least a while?
I am to much of a thinker here I guess,,sorry if these questions might not reflect my HAPPINESS FOR THE BOTH OF YOU HERE...
ANY and ALL RELATIONSHIPS FOUND HERE OR IN LIFE IS SOMETHING TO
BE VERY EXCITED ABOUT AND A VERY BLESSED UNION TO BE IN.....

I WISH YOU BOTH MY HEARTS HAPPINESS FOR BEING IN LOVE!!!!:heart:

You got valid questions,she is comin to my country in last week of april and we will get married on 7th of may.and that profile thing is just an old one dont use it often and that doesnt matters now,cz you dnt read the line"i have found my love here on mingle" thats on my pro.

Zain124's photo
Sun 03/28/10 03:04 PM
Thanks alot

Zain124's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:30 PM

Oh my pleasure everyone here on mingle is dear to me cz i found my life my love here.I will pray for you.flowerforyou

thanks congrats to you , now find me someone lol just kiddingrofl rofl

we are in a long distance relationship she will be visiting me at the end of this month if she will save enough.Wish you good luck for whatever you are looking for....

Zain124's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:26 PM
Edited by Zain124 on Wed 03/24/10 08:26 PM
Oh my pleasure everyone here on mingle is dear to me cz i found my life my love here.I will pray for you.flowerforyou

Zain124's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:22 PM
Everything will be fine mam dont worry.

Zain124's photo
Wed 03/24/10 08:17 PM
flowerforyou smooched happy

Zain124's photo
Wed 03/24/10 02:12 PM

wow yellowrose thanks alot.

Previous 1 3