mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 06/28/08 06:02 PM

bigsmile bigsmile

two become one...how appropriate

much more painful when 1 becomes 2, wouldn't you think

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

have no idea what you are talking about or why my remark upset you so much.

It didn't upset me, I don't give a hoot what anybody writes in these forums.
Knock urself out, I seldom read the threads anyhow, anymore.

I was just saying

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 06/28/08 05:53 PM
bigsmile bigsmile

two become one...how appropriate

much more painful when 1 becomes 2, wouldn't you think

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 05/01/08 04:09 AM
Hi Mary

Is Angel getting you any action?
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fresh from your florist

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 03/29/08 10:29 PM

Moman...there are many reasons people can't lose weight. may have nothing to do with their exercize or eating habits. it could be genetic or something else.
I agree you cant say always and never and be right all the time. there are always exceptions to the rule. but you would have to agree most people are over weight due to over eating and lack of exerise. right?

i am not going to say one way or the other and I don't think you should assume that anyone doesn't exercise enough or poor eating
I guess you dont watch TV and see the news about all the over weight americans. blameing it on dna isnt always right just go to your local fast food store and see who eats there and what they look like. put your blinders on if you want. I go to the gym 3 times a week I see people all different shapes and sizes one thing we have in common is concern about our health. the ones that can lose weight will ....those that cant give up. its something you have to work at it doesnt come easy.

unless you can read minds or are a doctor and examined someone...YOU can't say what the problem is
please just look at whats on their plate.

Have to agree

We live in a fast food america

I personally never eat at any fast food resturants

I much rather eat a sandwich from a deli or a diner, than have a by product burger

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:49 PM

I have never started one of these threads, let me say that first. Second, I am in favor of personal choice and don't feel offended that some men prefer thinner women. It's all good. That being said , I have two cents - you knew I would!

Just keep in mind that not all heavy people sit around and eat bonbons and care not a whit about their health.

I like healthy food.

I have walked two marathons; and hiked all over the place.

I averaged 30 miles a week walking while training for an ultramarathon (52 miles over 3 days)

I trained for 4 months like that - guess how much weight I lost?

none.

My body just won't give it up.

weight loss= diet +exerise ....its no big secert. eat less you will lose weight if your exeriseing

moman don't get me started, please.

I have known skinny, skinny people who eat crap all day and never exercise. No one criticises them. I think someone on this thread complained about not being able to GAIN weight.It is not as simple as you would think. I wish it was, but it isn't.

I was just trying to help you not skinny people. they may have a reason for being skinny.I just read you say you did alot of exerise and didnt lose anything. its all in the numbers the more you take in the more you need to burn to stay the same. those people that eat alot and dont gain wieght may just be young wait till they hit their 40s and see them baloon out.

when I was doing 30-40 miles a week I barely had time to eat. I used to carry protein bars and fruit in my backpack.

did you ever feel hurgery? or did you eat becasue you just wanted something sweet. Its simple math you cant maintain weigth if you dont eat. have you seen what happens to people that dont eat they get very very skinny.

I think not, if you see malnutrition people, They are normally quite large

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:45 PM

I have never started one of these threads, let me say that first. Second, I am in favor of personal choice and don't feel offended that some men prefer thinner women. It's all good. That being said , I have two cents - you knew I would!

Just keep in mind that not all heavy people sit around and eat bonbons and care not a whit about their health.

I like healthy food.

I averaged 30 miles a week walking while training for an ultramarathon (52 miles over 3 days)

none.

weight loss= diet +exerise ....its no big secert. eat less you will lose weight if your exeriseing

The problem is how ignorant people are about how to lose weight, Eating less causes your brain to store fat in the body because the brain doesnt know when you will feed it again.

To lose weight, you must eat small healthy portions of food at least 5 to 6 times a day, thus the body will not store fat in its cells. then the brain will allow you to burn off calories when you excersise.

Think about it

I thought about it many times I have lost over 75 pounds doing it my way

how much weight have you lost in the last few years taking your own advice?

I am 49yrs old, 6ft tall and weigh normally between 190 to 200 lbs. I don't have a need to lose any weight, because I eat constantly all day long and never had a weight issue

thank you very much................

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sat 03/29/08 09:30 PM

I like healthy food.

none.

The problem is how ignorant people are about how to lose weight, Eating less causes your brain to store fat in the body because the brain doesnt know when you will feed it again.

To lose weight, you must eat small healthy portions of food at least 5 to 6 times a day, thus the body will not store fat in its cells. then the brain will allow you to burn off calories when you excersise.

Think about it

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:37 PM

Angledarkness...you're better than Dr. Phil....you should have your own show....
flowerforyou
:wink:

flowerforyou happy

Just say to Michael, "she's back". laugh laugh laugh laugh

Miss know it all is back

She knows this, that and everything

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Sun 03/09/08 07:16 PM

WTF IS UP W/ ALL THE FAKE A** PPL ON HERE?

There can't be fake ppl, but can be phony profiles

wtf
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:28 AM
I don't think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:24 AM

I agree with Brian.. Well $1000 may be tough but $100 is really a drop in the bucket...

I think she meant a 100 dollars more

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:19 AM

Just saying, maybe having an open relationship could spice things up for some people. What do yall think?!

If its a open relationship, How can it be cheating??????????

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Fri 03/07/08 12:12 AM

I just can't see how people can come on here and post that they are interested in someone that is in a relationship and they want to know if it's ok to **** that up. I mean get real people...

The problem as I see it shadow is

Men will be Men

Boys will be boys

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
Thu 03/06/08 08:01 PM
I can beat that

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
I can beat that

mikecom21hotmaiL's photo
I can beat that