Community > Posts By > AlicePewter

AlicePewter's photo
Thu 12/15/16 07:19 PM

BTW OP, just as an aside. Do you know the reason there is a brim on a baseball cap? It's to keep the sun out of your eyes. Wearing it backwards sorta defeats the whole purpose of the design of the cap. Just saying...

For demonstration

tongue2

Undeniably funny.

AlicePewter's photo
Mon 12/12/16 05:55 AM

Interesting to join this topic. So many men would prefer to date older women, and the guy i was with left me for a 22yo...i felt like a loser. Haha

you are not alone dear winking

Thanks for the validation. Im dumbfounded actually.

AlicePewter's photo
Mon 12/12/16 03:37 AM
Interesting to join this topic. So many men would prefer to date older women, and the guy i was with left me for a 22yo...i felt like a loser. Haha

AlicePewter's photo
Mon 12/12/16 03:13 AM
If they make eye contact, I smile and say hi, how are you?

Everyone is going through a difficult battle of sorts, how difficult is a sincere smile to make someone's day?

AlicePewter's photo
Sat 12/10/16 08:09 PM
Parallel to what you just said. Thats why its interesting to read and see how a chat progresses... many times you can already tell from there :)

AlicePewter's photo
Sat 12/10/16 07:55 PM
Thank you for your kind comment, i left that part vague so i have more time to think about that. Not that i mean to be cruel but dont want guys coming up to me just because i want kids :) i think generally, most people prefer dating sites to shorten the chase of finding the other someone...but i still believe, we need the effort to bridge that real life workability of human relationships. :) hence, my platform.

AlicePewter's photo
Sat 12/10/16 07:34 PM
Hilarious! Glad to see there are some people who mind entry level participants such as I.

AlicePewter's photo
Sat 12/10/16 02:57 AM
Hello everyone! Thank you for your time to say hi! Hope you all have a fab weekend ahead waving

AlicePewter's photo
Fri 12/09/16 08:21 AM
Thank you for your kind comment :)

AlicePewter's photo
Fri 12/09/16 04:38 AM
Thanks a bunch :)

AlicePewter's photo
Fri 12/09/16 04:38 AM
Hello :)

AlicePewter's photo
Fri 12/09/16 03:06 AM
I do hope i meet genuine people with sincere intentions and kind hearts. blushing