Community > Posts By > diesel42

diesel42's photo
Sat 12/17/16 06:02 PM
yea what's been happening the past 10 years , obomma , lets love everyone just come on to the usa , we will pay for your home . school, insurance , whatever you want , the angry deplorable white man can pay for it , people wake up, it's clear by the voting that all the true american's are tired of the bull''', i don't careb about color but i sure as hell care about burning the flag , speaking english, an just anyone crossing our borders,the senant said russia didnt do this the cia will not agree with white house , an mrs. obomma says all hope is gone , well lets see what he trys to pull in next monyh

diesel42's photo
Sat 12/17/16 06:02 PM
yea what's been happening the past 10 years , obomma , lets love everyone just come on to the usa , we will pay for your home . school, insurance , whatever you want , the angry deplorable white man can pay for it , people wake up, it's clear by the voting that all the true american's are tired of the bull''', i don't careb about color but i sure as hell care about burning the flag , speaking english, an just anyone crossing our borders,the senant said russia didnt do this the cia will not agree with white house , an mrs. obomma says all hope is gone , well lets see what he trys to pull in next monyh

diesel42's photo
Sat 12/17/16 05:44 PM
now that will make you hungry