Community > Posts By > alk3chick89

alk3chick89's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:41 PM
It seems that every time there's someone that I find especially cute and/or interesting, they're always "last seen over a month ago." Lol if their profiles are inactive for a month, they should just be deleted or something. That would make life a little better. Ha, no more false hopes.

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:39 AM

I read somewhere...they where or are gonna up it something outrageous since Verizon is getting there iphone in jan now...

I saw with the new droid x ..you use it for a hot spot to connect up to 5 devices but only get 2gb of data for 20$ (get out your wallets for that one)

Yeah, it's effin ridiculous. When I got my phone, the guy was trying to get me to buy this extra stuff with it to use that way with my laptop and I was like dude...my laptop hardly leaves my apartment..and when it does, there is wireless to be connected to. I don't need your money making schemes.

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:32 AM

I'm sure it happens to them quite a bit in this economy, so they probably figure they haven't been gaining any ground trying to talk people into keeping extras because money is tight these days for a lot of people.

That could very well be it.

It's just so nice not to be bugged anymore.

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:30 AM
SOUR PATCH KIDS FTW!

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:28 AM
I don't think so. It actually ended up being less than what the guy on the phone told me it would be.

I know they decided to be jerks and get rid of their unlimited data plans and go to a small one and a big one. Which sucks for people like me that are constantly on the internet doing things with their phones.

noway

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 08:25 AM
Yesterday, I called AT&T to find out how much it would cost me to end my contract early. Instead of the 30 minute rigmarole they usually give, the guy just asked for a minute to find out and told me.

surprised

Then just now, I called my cable company to cancel a few extra channels I had free, and again was not bugged to try to keep things that I didn't want.

Very surprising. But very pleasing. Maybe they've finally decided to stop annoying people.

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 07:11 AM

Believe in what I am because it's all I have today and tomorrow who knows where we'll be

I love that song. flowerforyou

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 07:04 AM
I'm friends with most of my ex's, although there's a big BUT in there.

One of them is truly my friend. We do not ask much of eachother, we get along very well, and with emotional issues, we just always know what to say to eachother.

The other two, I know for a fact, are trying to get me back.

The rest I don't talk to.

But what I'm trying to say here is while you can definitely have ex's who have become friends that are just good people, there are also ex's with ulterior motives. Just be quite careful.

flowerforyou :thumbsup:

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:59 AM
Usually, I get the message, read it, look at their profile [the whole thing] and then reply. But that's just me.

waving

alk3chick89's photo
Thu 07/01/10 06:57 AM
They're cute. flowerforyou

alk3chick89's photo
Tue 03/23/10 06:34 PM

make sure you know your neighbors,, never know when one of them may be 'looking out' for you..

stay close with your family, even though you dont still live with them,,,maybe invite them over for a treat once a month,,,

never forget from where you came,,

I'm actually really big on the whole family thing. I know I'll be calling my dad a few times a week and coming home most Sundays for our little family dinners. :]

alk3chick89's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:08 PM

I think stay away from credit cards was the wisest piece of advice.

I already have one, and don't plan on getting another one or putting very much on it.

alk3chick89's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:54 PM

clowns are always fun to live with

just be sure to avoid the evil ones...

I love the IT clown. Hahahah. I have a little doll of him.

alk3chick89's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:49 PM
Hahaha, she lives with my mommy. I won't be taking any furry things with me.

alk3chick89's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:47 PM
Lol I've kind of figured that one out already.

alk3chick89's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:44 PM
I'm finally moving out of my parent's house. Still looking to find something, but definitely moving very soon.

I'm really excited...and terrified, hahaha.

Any advice?

alk3chick89's photo
Sat 03/13/10 08:39 PM

reach down your hand in your pocket, pull out some hope for me ~ matchbox 20

one of many fav lines, i got bunches. flowerforyou

I love Matchbox 20. flowerforyou

alk3chick89's photo
Sat 03/13/10 08:11 PM
Let's hear it!

Mine's -

I'd kill for you and eat the flesh
Give you the heart and burn the rest
1,000 miles ain't **** to walk if I'm walking to hold you.

Just a wee bit morbid, I know, but still very sweet.flowerforyou

alk3chick89's photo
Sat 03/13/10 08:02 PM
bass

alk3chick89's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:29 PM
Lol Evans I wasn't talking about you.

Ps where have you been? Lmao I haven't heard from you in a while.

Previous 1 3 4 5