Community > Posts By > Inkflo

Inkflo's photo
Thu 12/22/16 01:37 PM
Called to know what's up, watched her sleep through the night, (that's about the only time I got to smile like the fool that I was for the love of her looks without intrussion), did some domestic stuffs together, run arnd like kids and yes plus the fights and apologies, that's about how romantic I was, hmm, I know some b expecting I did some car shopping to add to it all, maybe she expected that too slaphead guess it ain't romance if money didn't buy it this days. :cry:

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:48 PM
I tried dancing. frustrated :angry:

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:38 PM
I'll just speak for myself alone here... I don't just read the profile,shades I watch them cute pictures.drool .. I think that defines a lonely man ain't it? :cry:

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:30 PM
Edited by Inkflo on Tue 12/20/16 02:31 PM
Anything, anyone being or trying to be fake, say it way it is and the world ain't going to blown off, you shouldn't be who you're not to complete the gang, it's not even ryt u fixing dem fake stuffs on u so u look different, who's gon be u when u leave u, I hate liars, even if we all have and still sometimes do it, but fake is what we can do without. I salute the real world. :heart:

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:16 PM
Here to meet my best friend and partner, where you at? flowerforyou

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 02:02 PM
Be happy always, no matter what...

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 01:53 PM
Yes yes yes, plus we have choice of leaving it way it's written, or work and pray hard to get it done way we want it be. :wink:

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 01:47 PM
Am from the United state of lAGOS:laughing: laugh :heart: , now you know. So do something about it. whoa flowerforyou

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 01:33 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 01:29 PM
Planning for the best for myself now, want to have me the happiest home on earth. But who know what the next hour brings. We can only be what we wish with our soul in our body. Non knows what the next hour brings. So let's live our best for the moment. Salamu alaykum waving waving

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 01:23 PM
Planning for the best for myself now, want to have me the happiest home on earth. But who know what the next hour brings. We can only be what we wish with our soul in our body. Non knows what the next hour brings. So let's live our best for the moment. Salamu alaykum

Inkflo's photo
Tue 12/20/16 01:17 PM
Am new here with lots to share with the woman of my dreams.:heart: Please come out of the dark. Let me meet u. :cry: :cry: