Community > Posts By > lilbear286

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:29 AM
love for sale,,cheap, petty love for sale!!!!
act now, quanities limited!!!
for the first 100,000 thousand a free gift worth a quizillionquadruplmillion kazillion dollars!!
so what are you waiting for, call now computer activated voices are not standing by, hurry call tommorow dont miss out on this once in a lifetime oppurtunity!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/09/07 07:49 AM
so a two for one everything must go sale, huh!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/09/07 06:52 AM
that im lonely 24/7 and cant get no dates and i hate myself and im ugly.............man alive enough with the negative waves man!!!!!!! I AM THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!!! YOU THERE, YES YOU WOMAN WITH THE PINK SHIRT ON READING THIS POST AND THINKING WHO ME???? BOW DOWN TO ME YOU WILL SERVE AWESOMENESS THAT IS LILBEAR286!!!!! wow, i dont know where that came fromdevil devil devil devil

BUT LOOK EVERYONE I CAN USE SMILEYS NOW AND JUST BECAME 1 STEP UP ON THE FOOD CHAIN!!!!drinker drinker drinker :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

p.s. carry on with life and its early and im a little bored!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/08/07 09:16 PM
heck, im not intimidated by sucessful women i encourage it because im basically unsuccessful(but happy) so bring it on as long as those successful people treat me with respect as i do they!!!!!i think that the only women that a man would be intimidated by would be movie stars or super models if you like twigs!!!most put them on a pedestal and personal i think alot of them are not worth the headaches and they may make alot money but are they happy!!!im rambling now so ill stop!!! respect my authoriti!!!!!!!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:46 PM
time for bed gnite to all!!!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:40 PM
yes, we have a low sodium brick and its okay but i just dont eat as much as i used to i like having the good stuff so moderation and im fine!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:36 PM
awesome i am going to try that recipe i love kraut, i might have to try that this weekend!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:29 PM
yes i love cheese too!!!although i have been watching my physique so i havent been eating as much as i like!!!but i get at work i can have it everyday!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:22 PM
yes, just about any kind you want around here,, i take gypsy likes cheese!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:16 PM
yes i did, just had some wunderbar which is basically colored brick cheese!!!i live in wisconsin in little switzerland and work for a cheese plant and i love cheese!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:03 PM
yep, just got me cold brew and gonna slice me some brick cheese!!!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:56 PM
you are too much!!!!lol!!!but i like it, maybe a little too much(pinky to the corner of the mouth)!!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:50 PM
gypsy your too much!!!!brandy im still here and i have like 12 people that view the sexy beast that i am i kept coming in here cause these guys are too funny and enjoy reading the conversations that go on here, the dating thing isnt working for me on here exactly either but this is way better than the bot infested chat rooms anyday!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:45 PM
theres a masterbation thread on here!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:43 PM
oh and i shave my unibrow and get the brows trimmed every now and then!!!!i

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:41 PM
well everyone i have the start of a third nipple on my stomach and for some reason the hair really grows out of just that little area and i used to shave it then just said the heck with it, it is small so i just said forget about it, odd though, before now probaly could have been mistaken foe a mole or something but now i ve ruined that by sharing,,,thats the truth!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:29 PM
well, for all of us except a shallow few on the serious side for a moment when you get to know someone and the apearance takes a back seat to the who you are it doesnt matter!!!!who knows maybe twenty years from now as far as style everything will be different!!!! brandy keep your chin up we dont have time to be depressed and down!!!! it nice to see you are out the slump hopefully!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:19 PM
oh i think there is a love at first sight, when the planets align and scorpio is in the house of virgil or uranus is on mars ...or however that it suppose to work but there is a moment when you both know and thats it, so maybe it should be worded differently like "when love is first sighted" cause it may be instant with the first words spoken or the 5th or 6th date when the moment takes over and you both know, but i think it has to be mutual and not one side cause i think if one sided us (being the male species) have love at first sight every six seconds!!!ha!!!

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 09:04 PM
i think the more people you meet the more of a chance there is to find someone, i have been in the lower 48 and parts of canada and meet counttless people and have not found her yet but im not waiting im trying to meet as many people as i can and increase the odds!!!but to each their own!!! i like making friends and some of the conversations have been worth it alone!!! so i say dont be patient, be a little agressive!!! thats my opinion!!! of course i have been eyeing the mail order bride sites!!!lol j/k..

lilbear286's photo
Tue 08/07/07 08:50 PM
blah....i used to drive truck and now work in in warehouse and had to be around people that didnt bathe,,,,,,yuck!!!!i got busy but had time to take a shower or poormans bath!!!!