Community > Posts By > lilbear286

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/22/07 07:43 PM
hopefulbigsmile

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/22/07 07:26 PM
the more money i made the more i spent and was still single and unhappy working that hard now i dont make as much money but can be there more for friends and family still single but much happier!!!i agree with the high school education comment but anything else oh well!!!i dont care who you are i will give you respect until you disrespect me!!!!money and sucess isnt everything!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:33 AM
please touch me and feel me then!!!!! constantly is just fine too!!!yawn the only thing i know is it must be rough beating all those suitors off with the stick!!! gosh my advice tell him to tone it down a little if he doesnt dump him good bye end of story...time to go to work!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:26 AM
sorry about the double my computer is acting up this morning!!!man i need to upgradeexplode

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:24 AM
i thought about this and over the years i have had friends that were with guys that wee jerks, even my sister was with a butt for a very long time and had a child by him, but you as the friend or family member try to interfere you get stonewalled of course, this only works in mild cases if there is constant brutal abuse seek the authorities but you have to let those girls with jerks wise up on their own!!! it is great being there at the great awakening when they realize that he is trash!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:23 AM
i thought about this and over the years i have had friends that were with guys that wee jerks, even my sister was with a butt for a very long time and had a child by him, but you as the friend or family member try to interfere you get stonewalled of course, this only works in mild cases if there is constant brutal abuse seek the authorities but you have to let those girls with jerks wise up on their own!!! it is great being there at the great awakening when they realize that he is trash!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:16 AM
why do americans need to wake up???? it doesnt affect me, i am on my own trying to keep food on my table and roof over my head, and protect the children, my vote doesnt count anymore so why do it and why not worry about my own city!!!! john q. public

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:48 PM
strange character still lurking here!!!!grumble

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:46 PM
i would say do bo...i mean date both for a little while!!! heck i wish i decisions to make on who to date!!!!sad

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:41 PM
no we are not all the same, and you are very young, man im saying that alot and im not that old!!!lol!!! just quit dating stalkers, im kidding with you on that, the next time you go out with someone look real hard at behavior and if it looks like another cling-on get rid of him!!!and hopefully this isnt some guy in his forties chasing after you cause my cousin has that problem, but she is to blame cause she strings him along, im not saying you do that just an example!!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:32 PM
well, partying all nite long aint like it used to and anyone not going with you because you cant do that in my own opinion just wants to party, but your young and pretty and i dont think you have anything to worry about, as far as the epilepsy(hope that is spelled right) i that is not something so horrible that i would think it scares people away!!!! me i would be more scared of the pnuebonic plague so any woman out there with that just quarntee that off!!!!man my half of the brain that usually spells just shut off tonite for some reason!!!!!
superstar your beautiful girlfriendflowerforyou flowerforyou no more confusion, the ones who ran werent right for ya!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:50 PM
its all about the cheese!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:49 PM
1.breathing unassistedhuh
2.flyingbigsmile
3.personal, way to personal to reveallaugh

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:44 PM
missed katrina by two days, was in tampa for andrew so we got the storms afterwards, and seems like i was just ahead of hurricanes right before made landfall!!!!i guess unlike most i was lucky!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/15/07 09:39 PM
hi poohbear:wink: :wink: , there now your not ignored, i know how it is being ignored im usullay ignored on another message board in a club!!!

lilbear286's photo
Wed 08/15/07 07:16 PM
well, i use to be shy about showing my pic on date sites then as i got older i figured what the heck!!!this is me and this is what you get!!!i know i am the sexiest man alive today so i am not ashamed to show off!!!!i just hope i can find the sexiest woman alive one day!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:55 AM
well have you found your dog sparky yet.....wait a minute your talking about a spark of love!!!my bad!!!lol, just wanted to say its been a long time for me too with the whole chemistry spark feeling i wander though if i hold a penny in the light socket would i get a result there, but do have a wedding next weekend to go to you never know maybe ill find her there!!!!

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:46 AM
mmmmmmmmmm maybe a litle muenster in the morning!!!!!:tongue:

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:41 AM
all the cheese you can stand to eat at cost of course!!!!!lollaugh laugh laugh

lilbear286's photo
Thu 08/09/07 08:38 AM
gypsy just for you 2 for 1 special cause im twice the man youll ever need!!!devil devil devil devil hehehe!!!!!

Previous 1 3