Community > Posts By > birdz

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 12:56 AM

Why did the chicken go to the séance?.......To get to the other side.:wink:

Sorry mate i still didn't quite get it..

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 12:54 AM

An Amish boy and his father were visiting a mall. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and back together again.

The boy asked his father, "What is this, Father?"
The father (never having seen an elevator) responded, "Son, I have never seen anything like this in my life. I don't know what it is."

While the boy and his father were watching wide-eyed, an old lady in a wheelchair rolled up to the moving walls and pressed a button. The walls opened and the lady rolled between them into a small room. The walls closed and the boy and his father watched small circles of lights with numbers above the walls light up. They continued to watch the circles light up in the reverse direction. The walls opened up again and a beautiful young woman stepped out.

The father, not taking his eyes off the young woman, said quietly to his son, "Go get your mother."

I WONDER what will come out from the elevator you were talking about can you please help me identify may be we can push some old guys / woman into it... NAH Just kidding...I really enjoyed it mate..laugh

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 12:48 AM
I do read the profile but unfortunately the admin should make it mandatory in the description to have atleast 300 to 500 words about them. That will eliminate the some of the fake accounts as you see. if a people have the same description we can eradicate them from the site.

At present by default it says HI.. It's ridiculous people not having to say anything about them even though it's a free dating site hosted for public. I am still exploring the site.

HOPE we can bring a change to this site for future betterment.

no photo
Mon 01/02/17 12:01 AM
Edited by birdz on Mon 01/02/17 12:25 AM
"YOU NEVER CALL ME LIKE YOU USED TO BEFORE" - This is the first question after a week of your relationship. It is the beginning of your miserable life. Man even you note down or call your GF while dating at fixed timing you get the same question. You wonder WHY?

I asked one of my friend she said it's a girly thing..."May be her monthly cycle is starting" .... After so long years i realized the answer to that..

"SIMPLY PICK YOUR CHOICE OF WEAPON" - You will be end up searching for your car keys and catching the public transport, You could not locate your other pair of SOCK.
DOG might be sleeping on Your Favorite WHITE SHIRT. Your Credit card might have been vanished or wiped out from your wallet without you noticing it.

ESPECIALLY your UNDERPANTS. ..I meant ALL of it might be in the garbage shoot...

(Yelling) YES i had to go to work without it....

KIDS: Please don't try this at home...

no photo
Sun 01/01/17 11:03 PM

"DO YOU STILL LOVE ME" - O man even a computer / record player had mouth it will eventually cries to death and they could not even possible answer as polite as we do and being very cautious. I hope only god knows how we as POOR guys have to deal with this question perhaps only few times a week. I would presume may be when ever the argument begins with.

I dont know man seriously it's the CLASSIC question asked to each and every male has to go through in every possible way. They will be asking in a TONE so have to note that as well..

Please do tell me if anyone have not been asked this question..!!! They will be the millionaire in all the UNIVERSE..

Enjoy your NEW YEARS FOLKS!! We welcome the 2017 to be the best of the best..drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

This question is a deal breaker for me. Mostly used in emotional games to get a specific emotional response.

Happy new years. drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks

I am really sorry mate to hear that but don't worry YOU ARE NOT ALONE !! :) The Immediate RESPONSE to it will be "NO YOU DON'T" or "THAT's BULLSH**T"

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 10:49 PM
"DINNER ON FRIDAY EVENING" - Mostly in western countries the have this tradition in the companies that they provide drinks to the employees. Which MUST have been the idea from a woman; why i am mentioning at this time; will explain.

You know we have the tendency to have some good time with friends there at work place and finally end up having our pre-dinner there without knowing the consequences waiting back there at your place. After enjoying and having the great time and expecting to have a WONDERFUL weekend---Persumably ; unfortunately on that particular day in the TV there should have been definitely your wife / girl friend must have watched the cooking show and she will be preparing for you.

Poor fellow opens the door and what; SURPRISE SURPRISE you will hear "HONEY SEE WHAT's FOR DINNER" "I MADE YOU THIS"...

IMAGINE the rest at your best possible way!!

Did anyone experience this..well I have FEW times.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 10:38 PM
Hi Chberiosoo,

Thanks for your wonderful comments much appreciated.

cheers

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 06:50 AM
Edited by birdz on Sat 12/31/16 06:51 AM
"DO YOU STILL LOVE ME" - O man even a computer / record player had mouth it will eventually cries to death and they could not even possible answer as polite as we do and being very cautious. I hope only god knows how we as POOR guys have to deal with this question perhaps only few times a week. I would presume may be when ever the argument begins with.

I dont know man seriously it's the CLASSIC question asked to each and every male has to go through in every possible way. They will be asking in a TONE so have to note that as well..

Please do tell me if anyone have not been asked this question..!!! They will be the millionaire in all the UNIVERSE..

Enjoy your NEW YEARS FOLKS!! We welcome the 2017 to be the best of the best..drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 06:20 AM
Thanks buddy.. Put your experience together and give us newbie's a good ideas..

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 04:03 AM
"I AM SAD TODAY" - Far out as soon as you heard that just run for life man do not go near by any chance you will be eaten alive..

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 03:14 AM
IDIOT yes you do miss everything...Someone has to say it right...It's definitely not me!!!:heart:

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 03:11 AM
Are you there yet? - She will be just started from home.. Just from movies pitchfork

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 02:54 AM
Actually i am new this online dating just want to discuss the possibility that women may ask and how to respond to them politely by using impressive words. You know some people from non english background as their first language.

I do know that you have to be by yourself while answering those questions. Unfortunately to putting the words together would be great some little help in developing relationships. May that's why people are hard to find a partner or a steady relationship / friendship even from the native english speaking men / women. I guess communication is more important.

Any suggestions are quite welcome.

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 01:55 AM
IT'S A TRAP BOYS DON'T FALL FOR IT laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 01:54 AM
How hard to get into a long distance relationship and handle the feelings inside you until you see them. But love it.. I don't know in the fairy stories that a queen from one country writes to the other country prince and developing their love and finally they meet one day. Hearing the prince's story how charming about the one and gossiping about the other's .... Well i have been dreaming about those kinda stories...

Interesting .....

no photo
Sat 12/31/16 01:44 AM
Can you guide me?