Community > Posts By > AlexNihao

no photo
Sat 02/04/17 06:52 AM
Hi,

It seems that we can not pay with credit or debit cards to upgrade to Mingle 2. Is there any other way of payment than paypall?. Tkx.

no photo
Tue 01/03/17 02:55 PM

During the presidential transition, the president must ensure the current affaires. Since November 8, 2016 and the election of D. Trump, Obama should not make any important decision. This may be against the will of the American people who have chosen a change, and impede the passing of power. Indeed, the decision to punish Russia or the change of the position in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict show Obama's lack of political maturity and the weakness oh the Democratic Party.

no photo
Sun 01/01/17 10:01 PM
I think that it is a martyr act (djihadist). The muslim killer knew that he will be killed in return of his act. He has done it with the strong believe and in the name of allah akbar. It is clear that he is islamic terrorist. It is not needed to belong to any organization to fight in the name of god of islam. Just believing in allah and mohamed is enough to act like djihadist.

no photo
Sun 01/01/17 12:39 PM
I think he is courageous to deal with real problems he is not a politician, he can become a stat man with his long term vision he is spontaneous and a winner. For sur , he ll face a big difficulties because America is already in deep problems:.

no photo
Wed 12/28/16 09:33 PM
Hi. Let me correct you on this point. I know verywell this topic. Islam is not a religion. It is a sect, a death cult. Just look the history of countries invaded by islam.