Sat 01/07/17 04:08 AM
Life is like that
You can't resist your feelings if that's the case I will go for it
Try to live for the day

thank u
but I think this 2017 I will do the right thing for a better me

lhyne36's photo
Sat 01/07/17 02:55 AM
ciretom, again you have a pretty good grasp on the standard id. I try to rationalize and remove delusions whenever possible. Reality, when embraced, can be enlightening.

Love is not rational. Love is full of illusions and delusions. People in love with another don't make rational decisions and it really doesn't matter why. They operate on the physical/emotional high love gives them. In a way you could say they get stoned on love. Addicted to it.

I have been in this situation and also experienced it from the opposite side. Just because someone you love says no to a life changing propsition certainly does not mean they do not love you.
Love is fluidic, it changes over time and has waves of increasing and decreasing severity. Love and being "in love" are two different branches on the same bush.

I have declined such a commitment because I was "in love' but I was not sure actual 'love' was there. I explained this to her. She got angry and walked away from our relationship. In time, she contacted me and told me she now understands why I declined.

When I got the "no" answer, at first I was hurt but I respectfully and sincerely asked her if she could explain why she declined. She got angry and accused me of not being able to let her go. I did and that was the end.

If I enter into a loving relationship with a woman and it progresses accordingly I fully expect at some point we will live together. That is not a bad thing and many successful relationships prosper this way. Here on a dating site we mostly have people that have been in failed relationships trying to find that someone special.

Being 'in love' causes us to over-look some of those things that we find disheartening. When we finally move to the 'love' stage of a relatonship we have accepted those disheartening things in favor of the good that person demonstrates. That acceptance must be shared by both parties before a commitment of this magnitude can be attempted. If one is "in love" and the other fully "loves" there is still illusion and delusion on one part. Thus, fear causes one to deny the other. Fear of the unknown. Fear of dishonesty and lies on major points. Fear of loss of one's self.

I feel it is best to wait before asking such commitment from another until you are sure the answer will be yes. Build the relationship on "love", enjoying the "in love" periods but not focusing on them.

I "love" when she touches me.
I "don't mind" her dirty socks in the toaster.
When I don't see her, hear her or smell her she is still with me.

Love is needy/greedy. It is supposed to be. The trick is to find someone that is just as needy and greedy for you as you are for them.
If you find THAT, you should be together.

I totally agree
saying NO sometimes has double meaning. Open communication s required, compromised f it needs to
although its easier said than done

lhyne36's photo
Sat 01/07/17 02:41 AM
sex s not only thing for a man
it may be the top on their list: :: after work
-women
-cars
-sports
so on and forth

with feelings u can't call it sex but love making :heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 10:46 PM

what r the advantages and disadvantages if ever u fall inlove to a married man who s 25 years older?????

I don't believe there are any advantages.
There are a whole lot of disadvantages.
1. If he would cheat on her he will cheat on you.
2. Think about the pain you will cause to his family kids, grandkids let alone his wife can you live with the knowledge out of selfishness you caused that type of pain. If so go for it.

Those are the top two I can think of.

Bottom line once a cheater always a cheater.

thank u
at first I was under the impression having a married s fun, lesser drama and freedom for myself and to be with my friends r intact. Sad to say it's the opposite .
currently, im under the process of doing what s right . It may hurt for a while but life goes on

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 10:33 PM
Your question is very convoluted...
Too many variables involved - implications implied, then speaking in the third person..

indeed ,
that's life -never been fair and a lot of complications
thank u

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 10:13 PM
The answer is.... You're not looking for answers only validation. Sorry, I ran out of validation stickers this morning.

thank u
u think so? ??
I beg to disagree, im not here looking for validation rather than opinions and advices no matter how bad/rude it is.
Besides I dont register n this site if im still 100% happy on my situation(common sense pls)
I was confused and in limbo that time then I found out about this forum where I can open up that's how it started . All ur opinions and advices r taken seriously.

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 10:12 PM
The answer is.... You're not looking for answers only validation. Sorry, I ran out of validation stickers this morning.

thank u
u think so? ??
I beg to disagree, im not here looking for validation rather than opinions and advices no matter how bad/rude it is.
Besides I dont register n this site if im still 100% happy on my situation(common sense pls)
I was confused and in limbo that time then I found out about this forum where I can open up that's how it started . All ur opinions and advices r taken seriously.

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:42 PM
lhyne36:
cheater s always be a cheater

lhyne36 just answered her original question.

yes David
I've been cheated countless of times but I survived
this time s different because im part of it.
Do u really think I still brought this topic n here f I already know the answers? Not really, im grateful that each one of u take ur precious time to give ur opinions it means a lot
and it s all well taken seriously .
Million thanks

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:37 PM
from Philippines currently working n Lebanon

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:27 PM

Both of them are busy answering the 1000000000 messages they get from us guys...

Have patience and they will get to your message in a couple of years..slaphead

patience is a virtue

a real man should know if the woman he is dealing is real or just want some past times to ease her boredom

or
You can use your experience to differentiate the real from fake

(he* :joy:)

There you go i fixed it for you... And yup i use it all the time. rofl

thank u handy man:blush:

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:25 PM
first time I tasted alcohol when I was 16 ... group of college students , beach resort together with my best friend. I was broken hearted that time from my first love. ..woke up found out we r both naked (my best friend) next morning with him n a room. It was a one night craziness. Got pregnant stop college get married, we had 3 children and call it quits and now separated more than a decade. It just started with a glass of whiskey
after that never get drunk again. I learned my lesson I only drink when im happy :smile: not sad

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:10 PM
Both of them are busy answering the 1000000000 messages they get from us guys...

patience s a virtue

a real man should know f the woman she s dealing is real or just want some past times to ease her boredom

or
u can use ur experienced to differentiate the real from fake

(he* :joy:)

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 12:09 PM

patience s a virtue

a real man should know f the woman she s dealing is real or just want some past times to ease her boredom

or
u can use ur experienced to differentiate the real from fake

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 10:03 AM

It's either they both are willing to give all or move on never stay with someone your not happy with~~~~ just to be with someone.. noway

thank u

its just a scenario and only 2 choices r available

the same as would u rather be doing the wrong choices to be happy f doing the right ones make u feel empty ?

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 09:38 AM
For whom how, there're a lot of strange relations.. As for me I prefer neither from above :))

maybe because
our world s revolving backwards thats why stranged things happen to humanity this days.
Either ignore or be trap right? Its a matter of choice

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 05:01 AM
it seems the tv station wants u to go out and enjoy and have fun on christmas holiday:wink:

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 04:56 AM
maid n Manhattan
the choice

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 04:55 AM
I love DAN BROWN
read all his books
just finished reading
INFERNO
then proceed to inferno movie n big screen

lhyne36's photo
Fri 01/06/17 04:48 AM
Armageddon(1998)
I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING
watched it 12 times still want to watch it again

lhyne36's photo
Thu 01/05/17 08:50 PM
Dear Abby said years ago that if you manage to separate a married man from his wife, all you get is a man who cheated on his wife and you will be next!

thank u
yes I agree with u

cheater s always be a cheater
and the same as
a liar s always be a liar

Previous 1 3