Community > Posts By > PinkPrincess

PinkPrincess's photo
Mon 10/22/07 08:16 PM
Something I wish everyone would do...

LIVE AND LET LIVE.

PinkPrincess's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:33 PM
Hehe...guess I changed a lot since school. I was a cheerleader and dancer, but now I am a dork...so the test says...oh well life goes on...

Let us dorks stick together!

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:40 PM
Sincere, I guess I may just too old to know what it means. I offer a truce though. We are all friends here. Just saying what I feel. I don't mean to hurt feelings...flowerforyou

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:34 PM
I don't get it. Are you being mean????? :cry:

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:32 PM
AWWWWW, Joyce I love you too. Still looking into the 6th Street thing on Saturday. Maybe a double date. We will have to get a room though. Drinking and driving home won't work for me. One and I am out!

Great friends are found on this site. I found two wonderful friends that I hang with. Joyce and Bob.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:29 PM
H A C K ?????

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:28 PM
Hey sweetie. I think that like me I want someone to date, but I am not ready to settle down. It is not that I want to date many. I want to date only one man, but not be too serious. I am not ready for that. I met one man the other night that really is into me and it is scary for me. I am not playing games though. I just want to have a special someone that I do not feel obligated to. We are all the same and it just depends where we are in life. I would ask the man what his true feelings are about a serious relationship if that is what you are after. Most will be honest or hum ha around and that is basically telling you he is not into either you or a serious committment. Good luck cutie pie.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:21 PM
To me this site is all about friends. I enjoy that we can all chat and really say what we feel without worrying about what one will say to us. From what I can tell if you are looking for a hook up unless you want a long distance relationship this is not the place.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:18 PM
Let's be real here. I'd have a sugar daddy in a heartbeat. Are you kidding me? Had the love and it was a beautiful disaster. Money mixed with love or great like is what is what it is all about now. I want to travel and live the good life. I don't want to work the rest of my life and take my two week vacation and spend what I had to save all year to pay for it. Sorry, but just being real. Probably why I don't ever find what I am looking for...sad

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:40 PM
Have you girls noticed that the guys have left this conversation. Too deep for them. I guess everyone has some good points. I am just old school. Been married too long and not used to sex so quickly. Doesn't make it right or wrong. I hope I did not offend anyone. Love you all and going to bed now.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:32 PM
That would be a mess he made!

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:31 PM
Joyce, if I do not have a date...without sex...then we will hit 6th Street. We will talk during the week.

BJ was considered sex until President Clinton. What a mess he mad with our young girls and the idea of sex. They all think that is okay to do without calling it sex.

Okay, not all guys leave you after sex, but the majority of them do.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:25 PM
NO, NO, NO sex on the first date. Guys tell them the truth. Second dates just wouldn't happen then. I know that and most of the men know it as well.

Hey Joyce. How about you and I get together and go man hunting...but not for sex! hehe.
Bob is at work texting me. He is bored once again.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:15 PM
This is funny. I sure needed some laughs tonight!

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:13 PM
JT you are so funny and Seahawks is just so sweet.

Men, what would we do without them?

Still no sex on the first date!!

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:56 PM
But still no sex. Arby's about 5 times first.

I like the guy with the roses. That is the way to a woman's heart.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:53 PM
Okay, maybe Arby's....laugh

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:49 PM
I agree with sin. It is all about the lie. I have heard some funny stories about dating. I would never date a liar. Most people would not.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:47 PM
Ahhhh, we are all different, but any man that wanted sex first thing would never have a chance and then to take me to McDonald's would really be a loser to me. Sex then McDonald's? Not much of a romantic.

No sex on the first date or the 5th date. I will definately have to know there is something there first before sex ever even comes into play.

PinkPrincess's photo
Sat 10/20/07 08:39 PM
He is my friend! I guess I just added him from his request. I do not recall ever talking to him. He is way to young for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9