Community > Posts By > Vegasman27

Vegasman27's photo
Tue 07/31/07 02:00 AM
She's with a guy that she dosen't want any more and is a major jerk, and dosn't do anything for her at all, they don't sleep in the same room at all, and she been back and forth with this guy, cause she isn't good at finding someone herself so her friend know's me for sometime, and her friend have know each other for many year's. That's what i ment out of the book with the other guy

Vegasman27's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:16 AM
I'm going to be dating again really soon with a girl that my friend is hooking me up with, and she has two kid's and want's out of the book with the guy she's with now.

My question for you all is should i take this slow or alittle fast???...

Vegasman27's photo
Tue 07/31/07 01:12 AM
Hmmm watch out for the money taker's and that's all they want, and you get hardly nouthing from them, if there just looking for the money. I hope this help's u alittle bit.

Vegasman27's photo
Tue 07/31/07 12:50 AM
Well if your early 20's i say wait, and just look at what you might want, but don't buy anything that he say's cause the early 20's no one really know's what they want, and i did have someone in my early 20's and i wish that i just looked and did buy into her word's and all that jazz.

Vegasman27's photo
Mon 07/30/07 12:29 AM
i don't like the phone thing that much ethire
and i do the yahoo messenager the most.
i'm glad it's around:wink:

Vegasman27's photo
Sun 07/29/07 10:55 PM
i remember having trouble saying it over the phone in front of people at work, but i did say it when she would call bk and say hay you forgot to say something to me, and then i would say it.
But i did get over it, and now i wish that i could have and give love to someone again.:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Vegasman27's photo
Sat 07/28/07 01:19 AM
There in Vegas and loving it there
happy

Vegasman27's photo
Fri 07/27/07 12:12 AM
I might be going out with a girl that has teen's and there twin girl's, i don't mind that part, but how come i wasn't told the frist time that i did talk to her??..
She also has there dad there in the home and she want's him out, and a new leas on life with me to be with her.
What do you people think about this??...:smile:

Vegasman27's photo
Tue 07/24/07 04:17 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Vegasman27's photo
Tue 07/24/07 04:15 PM
I like the caveman show's, and soon there going to have there own show, and i can't wait, and it's going to be on abc i do belive.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Vegasman27's photo
Tue 07/24/07 04:09 PM
Now that was funny !!smooched laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh happy bigsmile :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Vegasman27's photo
Mon 07/23/07 05:19 PM
If you want a song hear is a song=

If you want to be with me all you have to do is ask
If want anything from me all you have to do is ask
If you call on me i'll answer you
If you like this song please tell me to go on
If you want me to do another song all you have to do is ask
Just call me and i shell be there for you, and only u.

Vegasman27's photo
Sun 07/22/07 02:52 AM
I hear that alot of women want a hot guy, and nice guy and all that, but what about just a guy see what you get and if you don't like it then move on.

I wish that i could get the thought 's out of my head about my x gf and i hope to have a new one soon.

Vegasman27's photo
Sat 07/21/07 12:54 AM
Wow what a story to tell, and wow what a true one!!:cry:

Do you two see each other at all??..

Whats her age and the guys age she wishs to get away from.

Vegasman27's photo
Sat 07/21/07 12:08 AM
The dating game to me is lot's of talking and really getting to know someone, and you try to good and not act like your normal self to the person that your going out with, and your alwise told to just be yourself, i think that to me is like the hardest thing to do, cause i don't what to say something total wrong, and have them walk out on me, that would just suckexplode

Anyway i need to date sometime :heart: :wink:

Vegasman27's photo
Thu 07/05/07 11:06 PM
Yeah samething that littlecrow said

Look me up!! love

Vegasman27's photo
Thu 07/05/07 11:00 PM
it's been a year and more, and fact i don't know if it was Nov or Dec of 2005, but i really would like some.happy

Vegasman27's photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:52 PM
I'm in Las Vegas and it's a short drive for youlove

Vegasman27's photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:50 PM
It took me sometime to find someone with a listing for NV
I thought lot's of us would be on this.

I really would like to meet some women, and hopefully lot's more too.

Vegasman27's photo
Thu 07/05/07 10:48 PM
It took me sometime to find someone with a listing for NV
I thought lot's of us would be on this.

I really would like to meet some women, and hopefully lot's more too.:wink: