Community > Posts By > Rob_T

Rob_T's photo
Sun 11/20/11 05:05 PM
Circle jerk

Rob_T's photo
Sun 11/20/11 05:00 PM
Edited by Rob_T on Sun 11/20/11 05:03 PM
I think that true love should not put you in a position to compromise what you truly believe. True love means that you can't wait to be with that person and share all that has transpired during your day, and listening to them and what their day has been. I think that true love means you have found your soul mate, and though you may not agree on every little thing, you are both willing to accomodate the other. I think that one must be honest with themselves to understand if the love is fleeting or meant to last through all the really hard stuff that comes our way. I also think that real true love must be fed and must be given by one partner to the other. We cannot feed ourselves, but must be fed by our lover, If it becomes "one way" it surely will die.
Just my two cents worth, but that's been my experience. You can always tell true love when you see a couple that has it.

Rob_T's photo
Sun 11/20/11 04:24 PM
Cozumel
drinker

Rob_T's photo
Sun 11/20/11 04:09 PM
Californicationshades

Rob_T's photo
Sun 11/20/11 03:59 PM
clot vomit and the dry heaves.
(Really!)

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:52 PM
no, are you kidding, its sex! even bad sex is better than no sex....unless... its ...that bad....eeewwwwwwwwwww.

ever get a cramp in your butt or leg during sex?

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:47 PM
granted, but it takes so long to travel all those miles that you fall asleep and miss it.

I wish that Scotty could beam me up....

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:41 PM
if the spark is week and the plugs are fouled, you probably have several things going on both with the fuel systems and the ignition system. Poor spark could be from a defective coil, rotor, wires and the plugs themselves, although some of this should show up as faults when the codes are pulled, just depends on the car/van. old and cracked plug wires will cause trouble as will a worn out cap and rotor. Fuel system could also be contributing witha plugged fuel filter causing reduced flow to injectors, along with fouled injectors themselves. I there is incomplete ignition, then excess gasoline in the cyclinders will cause unburned fuel to affect the lubrication in each piston which is very bad and causes huge wear on your engine fast. That unburned fuel will also cause huge problems with the cataletic converter and contaminate your engine oil too.
My best guess would be to go through the ignition system replacing all worn parts, and then do an oil and filter change, fuel fiter change and fuel system flush. Yes this will not be cheep, but will be equivilant to a couple of new car payments. Depends on weather or not you want to keep it or buy a new one. if new, then let the dealer do it.. If buying a used vehicle, make sure it is a certified pre-owned, it have to pass about 150 inspection points that must be fixed or it is not certified and under warranty. look into it and choose carefully! best wishes,Rob

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/31/10 11:10 PM
facebook

laptop, or desktop computer

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/31/10 09:42 PM
granted, but now you are hounded by every spiritual leader on the planet, and some from other planets as well. this leads you to insanity and you leap off of a one hundred an twelve story building.

I wish I had a grilled cheese sandwich with a fried egg in it.

Rob_T's photo
Sun 01/31/10 09:39 AM
Edited by Rob_T on Sun 01/31/10 09:40 AM
live by post it notes

print or write cursive (long hand)

Rob_T's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:44 PM
granted, but you get stuck in a four hour traffic jam.

I wish I had a magic wand.

Rob_T's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:42 PM
Flinstone car

Rob_T's photo
Wed 01/27/10 09:39 PM
granted, but you hit a flock of geese and crash land in the Hudson River.

i wish my ex wasn't such a bi***

Rob_T's photo
Mon 01/25/10 09:06 PM
told ja she had dirty thoughts!:laughing:

Rob_T's photo
Mon 01/25/10 09:01 PM
no, that would be counting, where did you go to school anyway?

Rob_T's photo
Mon 01/25/10 08:59 PM
bigsmile big smile and dirty thoughts bigsmile

Rob_T's photo
Mon 01/25/10 08:50 PM
Edited by Rob_T on Mon 01/25/10 08:52 PM
oops

Rob_T's photo
Mon 01/25/10 08:50 PM
is that anything like flirtacious?

Rob_T's photo
Mon 01/25/10 08:47 PM