Community > Posts By > GreenOne30

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 08:06 PM
I am not a pagan or anything, but thanks for the well wishes for this mid-winter break.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 08:48 PM
I would be in that office with the teacher and the principle demanding many things from that school. No not money.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 08:44 PM

Time out IS a joke.

Plain and Simple.

I have yet to see a child ( in real life ) that time out actually works for.

I have to strongly disagree with you. It works very well, the thing is you have to be consistant about it. You have to be consistant with everything you do. Next is the taking away of beloved toys, then having them earn it back.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 08:24 PM
Pacific star 48 has offer good advice.

Its no accident that she is acting out. DO NOT PUT HER ON DRUGS FOR IT. I have studied human behavior in a social enviroment and there is alot of red flags. For your childs sake I highly suggest all parties see a counselor and do whatever it takes to give that child a healthy positive enviroment to grow up in.

If not then the outcome will not be good when the teenage years come around. She is going to be looking for that validation from some random guy.

I have 3 kids all under the age of 6. I am single and as you know its not easy. You can email me and we can talk about some positive approaches, but again all parties need to be on the same page.

Again drugs is NOT the answer, she is only 4.........

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 08:08 PM
Christmas is an interesting hoilday. First was the celebration of the mid winter break and then that time was also adopted by most religions.

Did you know christmas is actually called christ-mass. Meaning the death of christ. So you are really saying merry death to christ.

Christmas now is a secular holiday. Very little religion behind it. Its more commercial, buy, buy, buy. Business RELY on christmas to help with yearly sales. Santa is really the face of a multi-billion dollar industry.

Im really one to talk though, I spent over a $1,000 this christmas.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 07:54 PM
I own a carpet cleaning company, have you tried a warm rag with dish soap? Fels Naptha is the bomb, I spend $40-$80 a gallon for cleaning products and sometime Fels Naptha is the only thing that works.

Where kind of work do you do?

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 02:35 PM
Drug addict, bad diet. Just by looking at her and how she looks, Id say drugs.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:54 PM
Bill Hicks used to finish his shows with this:

Life's like a ride in an amusement park. We go on it and think it's real 'cause that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly colored and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey, don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..."

And we kill those people. "Shut him up. I've got a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? We let the demons run amok.

But it doesn't matter because, it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. Just a choice, right now, between fear and love.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:51 PM
I hear you I need to get out more. My kids are still young and live with me. I would hate to see them go too.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life if you want it to be.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 11:31 AM
Funny i thought there would be more single people in Washington. Is there anyone out there?

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:50 AM
So this is me.

no photo
Sun 12/20/09 12:48 AM
Well folks this is my very first site I have signed up for like this. Very excited.

So look at me............:)