Community > Posts By > Zack931

Zack931's photo
Mon 02/01/10 06:15 AM
textual intercourse iz serious bizness

Zack931's photo
Mon 02/01/10 06:13 AM

If you found out your partner had been cheating with someone for the past several months or if you found out they'd had a large number of one night stands with many different people?

Can't fathom the difference.

The difference is that he or she may be in love with someone else or they may have some sexual addiction.

cheating is a broad term, basicly being unfaithful what does her reason for being a hoe matter? Not like she was forced to be a hoe, she chose to be of her own will. Ditch that hoe.

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:26 PM
do what you do, I play pool and drink beer. When I'm looking, if I see a girl I'm interested in, say shes hangin out with her girlfriends, I would walk up and say hello, introduce myself to all of them but focus on the one girl. Invite her to play a game with me.

Do what you do, dont be shy. say hello, introduce yourself. If theyre interested, they will respond. Leave it in the air

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:37 PM
From reading your post what I would do first is look at your pic... And its totally focused on your **** which tells me only that you're trying to seduce men with the boobies. Therefore, not looking for relationship, just sex.
Also because I'm not interested no offense, I'm not going to look further into your profile to see what you're about. I dont mean to offend you or anything, but I dont see any reason to make a post if you dont want honest answers. This is my honest answer. Maybe look more natural and less like you're trying really hard to impress.

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:21 PM
must be some physical attraction, and we must hit it off pretty good. Like genuinely get me interested and I really want to see you again, and feel that you are interested in me as well. I wouldnt make a big thing about a 2nd date tho, if it went good then near the end of the date I would say, wanna go out again? or somethin along those lines.

Second date would also depend on who planned the first date. This is especially important because if one person plans the date both times the other person seems boring. With online meeting, usually ppl arent especially close, and for me I go to the girl, instead of making her make the trip out to see me. So she plans the first date, and I would plan the second. just me tho

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:11 PM
sry guys... but this is a total sissy thread.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QrojFR7jM9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QrojFR7jM9E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

watch that and cry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrojFR7jM9E

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:08 PM
yes and no; history repeats itself. If a girl were to tell me she has been with 50 guys I would probly not touch that, in fear of my beans corroding. If she said she were with only 3 guys, but they were all at once, I would probly not touch that either.

Double digits is bad. mkay?

Zack931's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:05 PM
you gotta bring out the pimp hand man

Zack931's photo
Wed 01/20/10 12:15 PM

All guys are not jerks

many are because so many women allow it and dont demand any more for themselves

no.... all guys start off good and stuff, its you women who corrupt us. See, look at the way we "grow up"

When we're kids, we're all sweet and stuff. When we're teens, you women only go for the bad kids and totally ignore the good boys. So to adapt, cause we all need to get some, the good boys go bad. And then you women get old and are like, I want a good guy.. whered all the good guys go? But its too late, cause you've already turned all the good guys into jerks. So blame yourselves, you crazy women. Make up your minds.

Zack931's photo
Wed 01/20/10 09:51 AM
work more, longer hours, avoid all social life activities by working more as often as possible-- and spend all my free time working out lifting weights or running. taking care of my body better, and when I do run into people I'm attracted to try to spark up a conversation or at the very least, say hello and introduce myself.

I know my methods are terrible, but this is me and the way I like to live my life. I like to work and work hard, earn my money and I like to build and sculpt my body the way I want it to look. I'm not shallow, I just expect so much more out of myself. Meeting people is easy though, just dont be shy. Say hello.

Zack931's photo
Wed 01/20/10 09:41 AM
it has nothing to do with maturity, mom. ;)

Zack931's photo
Wed 01/20/10 09:36 AM
so advice for group dates: Just relax. Dont stress yourself out. Have fun, laugh hardy and have a good time. If she doesnt want a second date oh well her loss right? At least you had a good time.

And if she does, then great. You dont have to pretend to be anything you're not and you SHOULDN'T pretend to be anything you're not, either. If you portray a lie, you either have to live that lie or admit you were full of crap, either way the truth comes out eventually and starting anything based off a lie is never a good way to build trust.

Zack931's photo
Wed 01/20/10 09:34 AM
Group dates can be fun and theres a few reasons to do them.

1. You're not really into the person you're going on a date with, or you're scared, so you bring along a friend and his/her date for support

2. You have a friend that belongs to reason #1

3. It would simply be more fun to bring a friend along too, keep the date casual and not serious, and have tons of fun as well as introduce your date to your friend at the same time which gets you "in" right away

4. The best way to get to know someone is to see them around their friends, or other people. See how they react, how they handle and compose themselves. I can listen to someone talk about themselves for only so long before it just starts going in one ear and out the other, but if I were to see for myself what they're really like I could figure all that out in a couple minutes, for good or bad. And thats what dating's all about isnt it? getting to know each other?

Zack931's photo
Wed 01/20/10 09:26 AM

I Think Online Dating Is Useless Every1 Is Looking 4 Mr. or Mrs. Perfect Many People Describe One Thing N Want Another. It Takes Alot To Admit Your Lonely... N Your Looking 4 Something Serious!

I dont think meeting people online is a vain attempt at finding something real. I look at it like this; Every girl I've met in "the real world" has not been the right one for me, for some reason or another, but all because they werent out for the same kindof relationship that I've been ready for for years.

Thats why I'm on this site, so maybe I can meet someone who's at that same stage as I am and looking for more than just sex, or more than just a date or a friend. I think that puts me one step ahead, so to speak, and I met someone on here who sounds really great, we got our first date saturday and I'm really excited about it. I have no doubt it will be fantastic.

I'm well aware that no one is perfect, either, I'm not perfect. I'm far from perfect in fact. I have many flaws, as well as everyone else does on this earth, but there is a quote I always remember, I don't remember where I got it from but I really like it.

"Like people for who they are, but love them for their flaws." Your flaws are what make you unique.

Zack931's photo
Sun 01/17/10 11:58 PM
When I was getting out of the marine corps I met my ex ex ex gf at a club, and it went great for us. She was there with her 2 gf's and I was with 3 of my buddies. We spotted them sitting by themselves and I was the one to walk up and say hello and invite them over to sit with us and chat.

They were all cool, but they blew me off at first and I figured it was done. As soon as one of my buddies went up to go to the bar tho they came over, and we sat there and talked, they made us get up and attempt to dance with them. We probly spent about 3 hours that night talking and stuff, it was great. As soon as my buddy came back tho they left lol, I guess 4:3 ratio is just bad I dunno.

So then I figured it was done, again, cause of d-bag coming back. So after they left, we left and started headin down the street to find somethin to do since it was a weekend. No cars on the street at all its a very quiet dark night, and out of nowhere this car comes speeding down the street a hundred freakin miles an hour, flashing its brights at us I'm thinkin **** guys we're about to get shot or somethin so we're all ready to take off.

Anyway the car pulls up on the curb next to us and the girl I was talking to all night, I talked to all 3 of them briefly but this girl I found right away that I really liked, she runs up and gives me a piece of paper with her name & number on it and says "This is what I call being spontaneous, CALL ME!" And we dated for the last 4 months I was stationed out there.

The only reason it didnt last longer was because when I got out, I came home to missouri. I was stationed out in 29 Palms Ca., she's in San Bernardino, Ca., I shouldof moved out there with her, she even offered it, but I had a job at home doing construction, I've been doing it since, I wouldn't of had anything in cali to make money and I didn't think the long distance relationship would work; I also didnt want to hurt her by having our relationship strained, eventually coming to an end.

Anyway we're still good friends we talk text and msg on myspace now and then. Just throwin this story out there I like it, I think its a good story. You can meet the right person at clubs/bars, though its probably very unlikely to happen, but its not impossible.

And we never had sex, not that I wasnt interested or she blew me off or she would of, I just didn't want to hurt her more than I knew I was going to eventually. I told her that first night we met that I was getting out soon and probably going home when I got out so she knew what she got herself into with me, we dated, every weekend I drove 2 1/2 hours out to see her and I never once regretted it. It was the best time of my life thus far.

Zack931's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:45 AM

Post Highschool, even college, let down is pretty universal. Has a lot to do that your routine is blown away as well as most of your social circles sometimes with nothing to replace either. The economy sucks and it just about requires a room mate to have any hope of independence of living away from Mom and Dad which juvinilizes almost anyone. Peer age women want older more established and younger available is most likely to lead to disaster if not pregnancy and or jail. If twenty something men can't find a distraction then depression is likely. With so many judgeing you only as good as your last accoplishment and moveing toward the next life doesn't feel very satisfying.

wow thanks for that pep talk, I feel like /wrists now

Zack931's photo
Tue 01/12/10 04:10 PM
how seriously do you women take signs? like aries, scorpios, etc. I know like some types dont get along with other types, but seriously...

Anyway I ask because every girl I've dated has always brought up at least once "whats your sign?"

Zack931's photo
Tue 01/12/10 04:06 PM

He was a part time private investigator checking you out for someone else.

shhh

Zack931's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:38 AM

smile, make small talk, generally if a guy stikes up(or is trying to strike up a converstation) with you(if you are a complete stranger) then he is interested...if you want to show you're interested back just smile,

quick eye look, look away. let them catch you checking them out, but pretend you didn't want them to catch you...

okay just to clarify, thats really annoying and complicated and confusing. dont do that. not all guys are mind readers

Zack931's photo
Sat 01/09/10 07:32 AM
hey hey hey cut out all this hating in here, youre all just jealous you have no heritage to claim

Previous 1 3 4