Community > Posts By > ralphe009

ralphe009's photo
Wed 09/08/10 02:20 AM
lol ugh ill give him a 6 but rating a guy just aint my thing.

ralphe009's photo
Thu 07/29/10 10:39 AM
So I started dating this girl 2 and half years ago.
We had our speed bumps throughout the time and she even dated a few people while we splitted for 2 months or so in between those years.
We had sex often and she said she liked me a lot but those feelings never developed to love. She asks for my help often and I am always the one saving her from situations she gets herself into and I try my best to make her happy but it seems like I didnt get anywhere throughout the relationship. She would never let me break up with her or vice versa. She claimed to be a lesbian but yet she was with a guy...just cause she liked the title. I dunno confusing times.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:57 PM
Edited by ralphe009 on Sun 07/25/10 05:59 PM
Depends on why the person entered the relationship in the first place?

If they just wanted to have sex. Nothing but lustful thoughts I suppose.

If they wanted a relationship? Probably thoughts on how to shift the relationship to the other direction.

Personally , I wouldnt want to be in that situation but at same time...given the right circumstances and situation idk military lifestyle with constant moving....those relationships seem to be a biggy.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:44 PM
Look everyone gets put into the friend zone, noone likes it...especially if they are pursueing for more. The best chance at it is to adapt and overcome. In relationships in the past, I have been known to come up directly and just be real with the person, so they understand I am interested.

Somtimes youre just not gonna be happy with the awnser you recieve depending on if they share similar feelings or willing to give it a try.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:21 PM
No, If I am interested in somone. I give them small bred crumbs and wait for a reaction. If there interested they will react one way and if they arent....well they will act another. If I get no response, then I become a little more direct but try not to enter a territory I dont belong in , because intrusion can potentially even damage all luck or even friendship.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:15 PM
Whats stopping you ? Think you need to figure that out first. If you have feelings for her and the option exists, why not pursue?

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:12 PM

I feel like I'm always having to pursue the guy I want instead of him picking me... what's up with that? Why do I have to get the ball rolling? If you're interested then why not just make it known?

Guys - need to know whats going on up there in those noggins of yours.

I dont quite agree with that. To be honest, I see it fairly the other way around more often than anything. I mean I have pursued girls really often and most of the time they just dont get the hint or just dont try overall. Could be the type of guy your pursuing as well, some guys are just not open.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:05 PM
" Masturbation no more than 3x a day before and after meals PRN relief "

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 04:50 PM
Whats your way to getting to know somone , especially if you just popped up and meet somone random.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 04:42 PM
Me too someday.
You never know until it happends.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 04:36 PM

HI again waving

Well, you don’t have any pix with a smile. You look rather sullen in all of them. Snap a smiling pic! tongue2

I am not a poetry girl so, to me, your profile is one that is not interesting. I am only one opinion though. A girl who digs that stuff will probably swoon.

Consider keeping just one poem and use the rest to describe yourself, who you are looking for in a partner, and to list your goals: education, travel, career, etc.

You are active in the forums and that will help you meet a lot of members far and above what your profile exhibits. :thumbsup:

Hows this for a smile , I hate smiling this much...the fact that I am in this picture is a miracle and rare. But yeah , I'll give the profile some added work.

WOW, the smile is great but crop out the "bird". slaphead laugh

Don't respresent yourself flipping off the camera. noway surprised

You're young. All of this will make sense in about 15 years. tongue2

It can make sense to me now but it doesnt mean I wont have fun with the ideah of it. But to be nice , I put the birdy away. :P

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 04:19 PM

HI again waving

Well, you don’t have any pix with a smile. You look rather sullen in all of them. Snap a smiling pic! tongue2

I am not a poetry girl so, to me, your profile is one that is not interesting. I am only one opinion though. A girl who digs that stuff will probably swoon.

Consider keeping just one poem and use the rest to describe yourself, who you are looking for in a partner, and to list your goals: education, travel, career, etc.

You are active in the forums and that will help you meet a lot of members far and above what your profile exhibits. :thumbsup:

Hows this for a smile , I hate smiling this much...the fact that I am in this picture is a miracle and rare. But yeah , I'll give the profile some added work.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 03:32 PM
Because woman dont know what they want. Just like that saying , you never know what you had until its gone. They will forever have doubts about wants and needs just like men, even when they are somewhat satisfied with what they have.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 03:25 PM

You know , once upon a time I would have believed that. Being in the military showed me otherwise. I have seen it thousands of times , the loud and obnoxious guys tend to get the good woman out there and convert them with just smooth talk alone. Not to say you dont want a calm and collective guy like myself , just you would be surprise....

But I'm not giving up. Never do , never will.

I could say the same about all the good guys liking crazy chicks but really sometimes people are different when they are in a relationship. It's funny when I look back at the type of guys I've dated, I find that they have all been great friends and lousy (emotionally unavailable) boyfriends.

What you may see on the outside as a "good woman" is probably more like lacking in self confidence if shes with a guy like that.

“Nice guys” are just as much of a turn off as jerky boys. I don’t want a manufactured romantic who cowers and whines because he can’t find a good girl.

It boils down to mutual attraction, timing, and self respect. Anything else is inconsequential.

Good point.
Well its never a total failure, just I know what I want and what I definitely donnot want is somone who cannot be real with themself. I want a woman who can express themself and not need a couple shots to have a good time or need to date the loudest guy in the park to present themself. Just somone who can enjoy life and can make the best out of everything and can share a bit about what makes them , "them".

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 03:18 PM
shes a 8 thus far , but shes cute.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 03:12 PM

So R, I'm sorry. I was being a smartass before. I just read your profile and I really liked it. It was honest and witty. My only recommendation would be to change your profile pic. It says look at me, aren't I hot. It's great to have in your photos so they can see that you're hot but detracts from you as a person. Just my two. Good luck.

I agree. drinker The shirtless pix are a turn off especially as a main pic.

To the OP: choose a main pic that is clear and shows you with a big smile. If you look approachable and have a positive vibe, you will attract more desirable members.

Well to be respectful for the lovely opinions I got from you guys. I will most definitely switch it out. Though I would love to hear more on your further thoughts.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:53 PM

I'm pretty sure it's because guys like to feel needed and I'm not needy.

Lol ugh needyness is just easier to get involved. Personally I dont like easy, but somtimes woman can make it more difficult for a guy to even try, no offense.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:44 PM
I really dont know, think its because I'm terrible at conversations with females.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:34 PM

You know , once upon a time I would have believed that. Being in the military showed me otherwise. I have seen it thousands of times , the loud and obnoxious guys tend to get the good woman out there and convert them with just smooth talk alone. Not to say you dont want a calm and collective guy like myself , just you would be surprise....

Don’t get your head stuck on absolute ideas. You are only exposed to a small percentage of the entire dating population. If you are cynical now – you will be in trouble as the years move forward.

Why would you care about a girl who is attracted to jerks or as I now call them “The Situations”? That stupid guy is the epitome of “jerk” and any girl who has her head on straight would not fall for that dog and pony show. He is about as dumb as the come and looks like a cartoon character with his “ab” show. Don’t be “that guy” and you won’t attract “that girl”.

I love military guys but they can be flawed as well. Use common sense and you will be fine! flowerforyou

Your positively and logicaly correct.

But for some odd reason , despite what females know or think they want...during the given situation they will want things they usually say they wouldnt want.

I dunno, but I keep my eye out time...maybe I will find somone with a level head and yeah! there are plenty of girls who love military guys for some odd reason, that I will not understand.

ralphe009's photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:29 PM

I could say the same about all the good guys liking crazy chicks but really sometimes people are different when they are in a relationship. It's funny when I look back at the type of guys I've dated, I find that they have all been great friends and lousy (emotionally unavailable) boyfriends.

Lol well good thing is I am not the type to go for the crazy chicks.
I actually enjoy females that are a lot more at my pace and are a lot more collective of there thoughts and passions. Had a couple rough bumps in past with the general party types and learned the hard way that , they are definitely not for me or worth the trouble they usually bring. I mean they are good friends , just for a relationship wise....they were more of a thorn then anything...keep you thinking too much.

Previous 1