optrigon's photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:22 PM

SINGLE AND HATING IT
wanna come to boston lol

Nope I like Texas...just hate being single
but we can go play in the snow together then cuddle by the fire lol

Tempting but not leaving TEXAS
ok want me to bring the snow an fire place there then lol

:banana: Yes, bring Your Snow and your Fireplace, I will not promice you marriage for now, but you can warm me up to that Later... love

optrigon's photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:17 PM

It has been suggested that Helen of TROY, had RED HAIR...

This was said to be The Queen of Beauty...

They have other striking traits as well...

:banana: Just another RED HEAD THREAD...

optrigon's photo
Wed 03/10/10 03:44 PM

I usually sneeze when someone tickles mine...:angel:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

pitchfork I wonder if she will ever find my Red Head Thread ??? noway

A redheaded thread, is written instead, but the thread for the read hed is headed to bed.

noway Sir, I always write a Red Head Thread, I have been writing Threads since we did this in News Papers, try 25 years chester... explode

pitchfork I was here when Just Say Hi, was something NEW, I was one of the first few on plenty of fish, I was one of the first few on Connecting Singles, I just don't come here much or often... rofl rofl rofl waving

Things you shouldn't brag about, you're doing it right.

:banana: Sheet Happes right when you least exspect it....... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Wed 03/10/10 03:39 PM

I'm staying on all fours for the breath taking results on this one ... whoa

slaphead Oh, I apologize !!! slaphead

scared I have an allergic reaction to Red Heads, everything I do tends to Piss Them Off !!! oops

pitchfork Or else what some people say. might just be TRUE, that they might be the sisters of Satan... pitchfork frustrated blushing

optrigon's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:24 AM

think After Several Decades of observation, I have come to the conclusion that there are Not only NO datable Women in Carpinteria Ca. , But there are None within at least 200 miles in any Direction!!! :laughing:

:banana: That's ok, because The God of GOOD Times invented Tequila... drinks

pitchfork Well yes, there is that TOO... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Wed 03/10/10 11:21 AM

Fire Down Below....I had that feeling once. After a week of proper meds it will clear upbigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

pitchfork Ah yes, Red Heads, a FIRE Like you will Never Forget !!! :banana:

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:49 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

A redheaded thread, is written instead, but the thread for the read hed is headed to bed.

noway Sir, I always write a Red Head Thread, I have been writing Threads since we did this in News Papers, try 25 years chester... explode

pitchfork I was here when Just Say Hi, was something NEW, I was one of the first few on plenty of fish, I was one of the first few on Connecting Singles, I just don't come here much or often... rofl rofl rofl waving

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:12 PM

:angel: Red Heads have to be The Most Sensuous of ALL WOMEN, SEXY, SWANK,Lusty, Lushus, LOVABLE, True Red Heads have a Fire Down Below... smitten

Ah yes red heads are all that but I think you left out a few. Like crazy, short tempered, have to keep them out of the sun, and the most important they have the ability to smack your azz with a shoe when you least expect it........smokin

pitchfork Well yes, there is that side too... slaphead

:angel: But I was attempting to bring out the most attractive Points, all I can say about the other side of life, is if she is ticked off, RUN, RUN VERY FAST, Duck, Hide, or move to another Planet... scared shocked pitchfork

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 11:01 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 10:37 PM

I'll take your word on that.

noway Looks more like you'll give me your foot on that... laugh

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 10:30 PM
:angel: Red Heads have to be The Most Sensuous of ALL WOMEN, SEXY, SWANK,Lusty, Lushus, LOVABLE, True Red Heads have a Fire Down Below... smitten

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 10:19 PM

think After Several Decades of observation, I have come to the conclusion that there are Not only NO datable Women in Carpinteria Ca. , But there are None within at least 200 miles in any Direction!!! :laughing:

Really? That's funny. I live within 200 miles, and I can't say I remember meeting you. whoa

:banana: Don't get me started, I'd like to turn you every which way but Loose !!! drool pitchfork flowers

I see I failed to get my point across slaphead

Depends on the point...well, no it doesn't really. But you did manage to entertain his fancy for a bit, and saved money on car insurance by switching to Geico.

:banana: Yes, she had been Tickling my Fancy... :laughing:

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 09:37 PM

I will tell you something you might find amazing, possibly even unbelievable.

There are no datable women in Illinois, Indianastan, or anywhere within 897,000 miles of me.

This has been confirmed by the eHarmony Investigations Unit.

:banana: Lex I was here on the day that they made you a Mod, but shure thing is Filipinas, and they are within 50 miles of you, in just about any Hospital... glasses

noway They are contract workers, but if they meet a good guy they can marry you and stay, with american women you have a 12% chance that your relationship will last, But with a good Filipina, your chances are always about 87% of a good life long relationship... :angel:

scared So you may want to Shop around... waving

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 09:24 PM

Really? That's funny. I live within 200 miles, and I can't say I remember meeting you. whoa

:banana: Don't get me started, I'd like to turn you every which way but Loose !!! drool pitchfork flowers

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 10:05 AM

That is funny, I use to bang a chick from Carpenteria, then she moved to Yucca Valley with her aunt, and went all Christian, she became a born again virgin. I guess I dated the last dateable girl in that city, ha!

explode Yes, Oxnard is a Bedroom Community for Carpinteria, most of the un-web young mothers have to move to Oxnards and Ventura, or where ever their family is where they can be nursed back to health... noway

think People become Born Again Christians, not Born again Virgens, They become New People in Christ, but most of them don't even do that, they simply become Christianeese - that is they act very Christian, but they still do all the same old things... drinks

optrigon's photo
Tue 03/09/10 10:05 AM

That is funny, I use to bang a chick from Carpenteria, then she moved to Yucca Valley with her aunt, and went all Christian, she became a born again virgin. I guess I dated the last dateable girl in that city, ha!

explode Yes, Oxnard is a Bedroom Community for Carpinteria, most of the un-web young mothers have to move to Oxnards and Ventura, or where ever their family is where they can be nursed back to health... noway

think People become Born Again Christians, not Born again Virgens, They become New People in Christ, but most of them don't even do that, they simply become Christianeese - that is they act very Christian, but they still do all the same old things... drinks

optrigon's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:16 PM

Let me throw in a correction,

"ON MINGLE" ..that is.

:banana: Not on Mingle, DH, POF, Zookers, CS, or even the Pay Sites, however there are plenty of hookers... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Mon 03/08/10 09:55 PM

optrigon's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:37 PM

I think picking someone, or excludeing, them because of a star sign is kind of lame. People are people either you like them or you don't. It can be good for conversation but if people could read the future there would not be so many divorces.

:banana: My criteria, is very simple, you must have an intrest in me, and be able to communicate with me, if you can bring yourself to do that, then your HOME FREE... :banana:

optrigon's photo
Mon 01/11/10 12:50 PM

To every male 35 years and up within 50 miles of me...
Think I'll get a date?

:banana: I would date you...

I just thought to check back and see how your DATING was going, your good looking and multi versited, So my guess is that you GOT your Date... whoa

No meetings..I am talking with a few..email as of now, one on the phone...

Who knows? You just might be able to retire from here.:wink: :thumbsup:

I'm retiring in a couple years anyway..:wink:
I don't want some old fart..I want a healthy guy who can keep up with me..

:banana: I try not to drive over 25 miles to DATE, my thought is that UTAH, could be just a bit more than 25 miles... :laughing:

Previous 1 3 4