# To get ready for work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMYU_nOGNg

# For sports - crazy moments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zszz5KsmSz8

# For chill out - personal moments...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC_bcZTazys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PILJRHjUVEw

# For private parties...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7ohkofZua0&feature=PlayList&p=7A6643CD7BF8BA5B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21

Xposed75's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:49 PM

emails?!?!pitchfork

U wona a truth answear?

Get a real pic of urself :P

Xposed75's photo
Fri 01/22/10 02:42 PM
This is UK 2day...

***Noisy sex woman escapes jail after breaching ASBO***

http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/breaking-news/2010/01/22/noisy-sex-woman-escapes-jail-after-breaching-asbo-79310-25662784/

Enjoy!

Xposed75's photo
Thu 01/21/10 08:33 PM

my wireless mouse on my laptop.. freezes up when i leave the computer for maybe 30 min.. then i have to shut down the computer with the power switch. i know this is bad for my computer, does anyone know what may be causing this problem? it goes to my user screen as well

If u have any cats on the house, take them out and seal the doors. Then ur mouse will work at full effeciency once more.

Xposed75's photo
Wed 01/20/10 03:45 PM
rofl rofl rofl Top class rofl rofl rofl

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:07 PM

making a life

two college degrees and living on my own at 22.

I feel halfway accomplished.

well done,

Now u need to find a man who can makes u feel <<<COMPLETE>>> !

...mission impossible? i dont think so.

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/18/10 07:23 PM

Are you making a life or just a living?

I'm just making a mess.

100% original laugh laugh laugh

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/18/10 07:12 PM
Rules are guidelines

Values are part of ur personality

Living by values (being urself), is far more important than living by rules (beeing a sheep).

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/18/10 06:56 PM
<<<Incomming Newspapre Article>>>

Here we go...

1. Concerning friendship with ur ex.

Its v. tricky. In most cases the feeling of sex attraction is still around and even in low quontity can leads to jealousy or even to a passionate moment without control. Still, friendship can exist but its a dangerous road to take.

2. About telling ur friend about ur ex.

Personality is a very complicated characteristic of humans. You can be with someone and live together for many years, and still there are moments where he/she can still surprise u. Something like hobbits from Lord of the Rings. Besides that, every personality can be received by another human from different point of view. For example, you find X characteristic of your ex, negative, while another woman receives the same characteristic as positive. This phenomenon doesnt happens allways but it happens a lot.

For these reasons, i personaly suggest not to tell your friend anything about ur ex. Let her "explore" him by her self. Besides that, you dont know how ur ex can treat her. He may treat her like you, but there is the option that this woman has something special that draws ur ex interest to her, and so receive much better treatment than u did.

So.. let them be. Keep an eye on her, by asking her how she is doing with her new relationship and if u spot signs of unhappiness, just advise her from ur personal experience without letting her know that he is ur ex. By telling her that he is ur ex, u putting limits in her judgement about his actions (coz she will ask u about it) and maybe u make her to feel uncofortable in front of u.

Give them the freedom to discover themselves and only take action if u are 100% something bad will happen.

PS: To predict the future leads to fault results in many cases.

PS: The best doctor for a relationship is TIME

Xposed75's photo
Sat 01/16/10 12:16 PM
Edited by Xposed75 on Sat 01/16/10 12:17 PM

Here's the deal... my little 9 week old boxer black lab pupp Milla and myself need someone to keep the bed warm while we go to the bathroom, and everything that comes with it.

Good luck finding such a woman...Personaly i want the woman to be on the bed while i am ON it. Btw... i dont want to imagine what u and ur little pupp doin on the bathroom 2gether...and even worse.. i dont want to imagine the poor woman who lays lonely in ur bed.. sigh.

Actually there is an easier solution to ur problem. Why not buying an electrical heater and place it next to ur bed or a matress with thermal cables? Its far easier option and will last longer as well.

Good luck to ur quest of the other half of U.

Xposed75's photo
Wed 01/13/10 08:05 AM
Personaly i dont find anything wrong with short people (gnomes). They can fit everywhere !

I ll leave to King's singers do the talking...Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANIj1wfMuK4

Xposed75's photo
Wed 01/13/10 07:22 AM
My drink is Captain Morgan with 1 ice. This is what i get when i am not out for beers. It considered a strong black rum for most people.. but personaly i like it sooo much.

For ladies i allways suggest a cocktail called "Grandpa is Alive". It comes also in a shooter format.

The recipe is very simple and its the following:

In order of layers from the bottom to top:

Kahlua - Amaretto - Vodka

Dont scare about the vodka, the drink its very light and taste.... I am not gona say. Try it and comment about it !

Enjoy!

Xposed75's photo
Tue 01/12/10 12:26 PM
Edited by Xposed75 on Tue 01/12/10 12:34 PM
<<Mr Devil enters the room>>

I think I live in the wrong part of the Country. Even trying to find some one online that wants to hang out and see what happens doesn't work. I'm sure that I can rule out smelling bad or speaking too loudly or not being assertive enough, etc... because I haven't had the chance to even meet with anyone. Oh, hell, it doesn't really matter anyway. I didn't really expect this thing to work. Maybe I should cover myself in cologne, go out to a bar and just try to sleep with every girl that I see. They seem to like it when a guy does that.

Cry me a river bigger than Amazon !!

...Maybe I should cover myself in cologne, go out to a bar and just try to sleep with every girl that I see...

With such attitudes u just described, the only chance to sleep with a girl is when ur pockets are heavy and rich.

...They seem to like it when a guy does that.

U defently dont know anything about women. A good tip is to educate urself about women.

...I didn't really expect this thing to work..

If u think like this, u wont find a girl in a milion years. I guarantee this one.

The bottom line is that u are full negativity. If u are looking for a girl.. or woman.. or lady, u SHOULD be more POSSITIVE to ur own SELF and have a BELIEF about it.

If u wona c light into the tunel, u have to change the way u thinking about meeting new people and more specific women.

A good start is watch some movies like the "Hitch" with Will Smith, or "What Women Wants" with Mell Gibson. Some James Bond movies are good allways to build up some confindence.

Good Luck to ur quest of Confidence!!!

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/11/10 11:39 AM
I feel u.

I have a mate who is sailor and he is 35 years old. He travels around the world all the time and has the same problem.

I ll tell u what i told him recently.

Untill to reach mid 30s i ll say enjoy the momemts. U ll have great xperience from this which will help u in some dilemas later on. Ofc to have gain such xperience need to talk the strangers u ll meet instead of having only the physical needs. Communication is great advantage.

Thing is.. everyone will reach an age where he needs to settle down and think about family. The bad thing is that work doesnt stop when a man getting older. And especially people who dont have pernament state is more difficult to get on into relationships. Its more difficult but not impossible. If u can find the right person to be with... u can hold to that person even if u are away for more than 6 months. The feeling that u ll c ur partner again sooner or later ... it fills u with happiness.

Never give up hope !

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:59 AM

to be a woman on here searching for someone to go out and have fun with (nothing serious) and find a man who doesnt just want SEX?!?!

brokenheart

My straight answer to u is yes.. its possible. If the man is actually Gay.

More in depth explaination:

searching someone to go out and have fun with (nothing serious) and

Lets analyze this a bit.. shall we?

There is 3 points in this phrase which leads to emotional feelings with final destination*...sex

1... Go out...

When a woman go out with man who just met recently, ofc doesnt mean will have sex that night or even in the near future. But... on the long run there is the possibilty. The men hold to that possibility and if they arnt mature enough they ask for it too early.

2... Have fun

When a woman say to man.."lets go out to have some fun".. ofc doesnt mean that will have sex in the WC of a bar or something.. but in the long run brings again the possiblity of sex. For example... at the end of a good night the mode of women can change to more positive sometimes. Men again hold on to this.

3... Nothing serious

For a man having sex isnt something serious. Making love it is serious but is deferent from sex. So again, "nothing serious" received by men like more chances to have sex with the women sooner than they expected.

*final destination = sooner or later

----------------------------------------------

The conclusion is that this phrase basically.. ASKS for sex. Agree or Desagree this is how the MAJORITY of males received it.

So...u have to change the way u say things to men. U have to understand how men thinks and avoid the "word traps".

From my personal experience.. usually women know what men want... but in this case i doubt it.

If u looking only for a pure friendship with NO CHANCE of sex...then u should look for other women. Its more safer road.

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:20 AM

I remember the good days, justsayhi :( sad

...we aint in good day now? are we in Dark Ages or something?

...just wondering :tongue:

Xposed75's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:07 AM
That reminds me the film "The day after Tomorrow"

1. I would share all my property and money to my friends.
2. Make a Wingsuit flying accross the Carabean
3. Cook the best "Risotto with cheese & mushrooms" for my lady
4. Make the best love EVER with her
5. Give my healthy organs to Health and my body to Science

---Eternity Wellcomes you----

Xposed75's photo
Sun 01/10/10 09:28 AM

kutchi kutchi ...she is sooooo cute !!

Congrats to u.

Now u need to buy her a hat... a nice femine hat !

Xposed75's photo
Sun 01/10/10 08:23 AM

but not too hard blushing :angel:

U dont look like a vampire neither like a werewolf...so i dont think u can bite..

Xposed75's photo
Sun 01/10/10 07:54 AM
for me...

2012 = The movie with John Cusack & Amanda Peet.

I dont believe in predictions or any prophecy.

I believe in PRESENT & FACTS and that we build our future with the choices we make.

Previous 1