Community > Posts By > luvmyjeep

luvmyjeep's photo
Fri 01/22/10 04:42 PM
BI-POLAR? Um no, i said traits not disorders!

luvmyjeep's photo
Fri 01/22/10 09:16 AM
I think animals (like people) are products of their surroundings. I have two dogs! One is a great dane mix. She is my families protector and although very gentle by nature she has shown me on several occassions she will protect me and she has seen from me the need to protect my children.
My other dog is a yorkie. She is not the 'typical' ankle biter. She doesnt yap, shes never nipped, she lays down by my side daily and snuggles with me which is what i wanted when i got her.
The point to this ramble....I DO BELIEVE that animals pick a trait or characteristic from their 'alpha' and they do say A LOT about the person you are dating!

luvmyjeep's photo
Thu 01/21/10 07:11 AM
if my real answer is 1 or 100, its in my past...and im not living in the past anymore...im thinking about my future, so even if we end up getting married, my past is where is should be!!

luvmyjeep's photo
Mon 01/11/10 06:15 PM
I love mud! Not too into rock crawling MYSELF but love watching it! I have owned an 88wrangler with 5.5" lift and 33s, a 96 cherokee, an 02 wrangler and now an 08 wrangler ALL 4X4 of course...not a pipe dream...and you know what they say about Jeep Girls and mud?!?!?!

luvmyjeep's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:53 AM
youre funny :P

luvmyjeep's photo
Mon 01/11/10 07:41 AM
to be a woman on here searching for someone to go out and have fun with (nothing serious) and find a man who doesnt just want SEX?!?!

brokenheart