Community > Posts By > Cirreh

Cirreh's photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:28 AM
Bookworm, I am. Assertive, a little bitchy, truthful to a fault. A little flaunting of my knowledge - bookworming leads to knowing odd things.

Cirreh's photo
Sat 07/10/10 07:23 AM
As for an online case, my husband and I had a long term, online, long distance relationship until we got married in 2006. Met online and since he's Navy, spent a lot of time apart.
We'll be married 4 years this November.

And, I have several good friends who have also met their boyfriends/girlfriends, fiances, and spouses online and have made it work. One set have been married for almost 10 years now.

Cirreh's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:12 PM
Sorta both, depending on how you look at it.

Cirreh's photo
Tue 07/06/10 01:10 PM

I confess im having a bad day and would like to get drunk and get matching tattoos with someone!!laugh :tongue:
i confess sorry not me i already have a tatoo lol

I only have 3 and i want more...laugh

I confess I REALLY wanna join Sherry in her drunk/tattoo fest!!! drinker bigsmile

Same here!! Tattoos are way too addicting and I've been jonesing for one for quite a while now!

Cirreh's photo
Tue 07/06/10 12:57 PM
I confess I was craving chocolate and nuts - like a candy bar - and served myself some Bunny Tracks ice cream.... Nothing better on a hot summer day!!

Cirreh's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:54 AM
Sour Patch Kids and Swedish Fish, Lemonheads, Paydays. If I'm in the mood I'll go for about anything, but those are the tried and true favorites for the very rare times I'm eating candy rather than produce.

Cirreh's photo
Tue 07/06/10 10:50 AM
Scotland or Ireland, possibly Norway or Sweden, and if not them, then Alaska (like around Anchorage) or western Washington state again. I miss home!!

Cirreh's photo
Tue 07/06/10 09:48 AM
Unless the house reaches above 90 degrees, I keep the windows open and the breeze going - doesn't get too hot!! The only time I shut the windows, other than extreme heat, is after nightfall. I've been robbed in this area before, home invasion, so I've learned that lesson.

Cirreh's photo
Fri 01/15/10 10:33 PM
Heck, my ancestors did it, so who am I to be all uppity and not do it?? Technically, anyone I date is inter-racial to me, because there's always a part of me that isn't his or her race.

Cirreh's photo
Tue 01/12/10 09:03 AM
Edited by Cirreh on Tue 01/12/10 09:04 AM

There's no Heathens in that list! Where are all the (other) axe-wielding, rune-carving, mead-drinking Heathens? drinker drinks

Yes!!!! That is so totally me!! Though I fit closer into CR (Celtic Reconstructionism) than anything else, I consider it being an old-time heathen.

Cirreh's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:54 AM

So to the Pagans out there...when did you become Pagan?

In hindsight, I realize that I've always been a pagan from birth. I've been in harmony with spirit all my life. Even though I had been raised in a Christian tradition I wasn't fooled by the fallacious dogma.

What can I do to let this new religion into my heart?

Follow your heart. flowerforyou

so true. Always have been even before I knew.

Same here - exactly to the letter. I just love how I feel at peace and comfortable in my skin now.

Cirreh's photo
Tue 01/12/10 08:51 AM
Scottish, Irish, English.... Anything close to that, and yes, Australian also fits in there. Those make me melt.

I have a harder time following thick accents from the Middle East or Asia. I know, horrible, but I have little involvement with people who may have accents from there (usually my friends have a more "Americanized" accent, just by chance).