Community > Posts By > Starhawk69

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 11:38 PM

Hello ome .. I peeked at your profile .. you know what you are 19 years of age and being way too hard on yourself . I see a handsome young man with a great smile who is studying and perhaps craving more independence and excitement in His life . I am not sure if you are talking about online friendships or real world ., but don't fret too much if you mean online .. the internet is a fickle place . Focus on what you like to do and put yourself out of your comfort zone .. you will make friends easier when there is a shared interest . As for dating.. breathe and count to ten ., you are not alone in your search for a girlfriend.. just look how many people are online and using dating sites with marginal success .. what does that tell you ??? At 19 .. you have the world at your feet .. what you do and how you go about it is up to you . Have seen several of your posts and really Nice having you in the forums ., there are genuine people here .. just a lot older .. laughing . But I am sure a lot of young girls read the forums . It is a great way to showcase the kind of man you are . smooched waving

Blondey u said that way better than I did, thanks :sunglasses: hope is still a powerful asset to imbrace

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 10:46 PM
Ome, I kinda know what u may feel like. I have been there myself way back when. Don't give up, never give up. Search your soul, get honest with yourself and LEARN to take responsibility for your own actions. Blaming others is no way to heal a broken heart.... Never think u r alone, many, many more people feel as u do. Cheer up, the future is so bright, u gotta wear shades, :sunglasses:

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 10:27 PM
Edited by Starhawk69 on Sat 04/22/17 10:30 PM

As I am 6ft 1in tall, most women find that I pretty much stick out, especially my silver hair, and my baby blue eyes... Now women with big breast are a turn off for me, especially if they are gigantic. I like just a handful thank you very much. And my hands r not all THAT BIG, lol,cheers :blush:

Wow! Tall guy with baby blue eyes... You're Da Man, Starhawk69 flowerforyou

So if a big breasts are a turn off for you, do you notice them anyway?

I would have to be blind not to, and sometimes I think, Al Bundy would go bonkers " biggins ", lol, or thoughts about what it would be like to fall asleep on them, mmmm pillows, lol, :sunglasses:]

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 02:22 PM
Just be yourself and honest, if that doesn't work, then, block his a.. :blush:

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 02:03 PM
As I am 6ft 1in tall, most women find that I pretty much stick out, especially my silver hair, and my baby blue eyes... Now women with big breast are a turn off for me, especially if they are gigantic. I like just a handful thank you very much. And my hands r not all THAT BIG, lol,cheers :blush:

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 09:41 AM
I personally think that distance is a major factor. Reason for this is if I am getting involved with someone who is geographically unavailable, and yet the conversation and interaction is very well received, how are we ever to meet if neither is ready to travel...... I'm not saying that it is not possible, but, realistically, not likely...... As far as age, my late wife was 15yr older than myself, and we had a wonderful life together. Age is only a number, it is the compatibility and respect that matters to me...... Honest communication is fundamental in establishing a real relationship. ✌ :blush:

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 09:18 PM

As with everyone else, I have also been in both, and yes, they never did work out. However I was on the rebound once, a long time ago, and I knew that I was on the rebound, and just proceed to date. Had a blast forgetting my ex. Now that I am more mature, at least I think I am, lol, I know that true love will not happen until I deal with myself and the hurt and disappointment. Getting right with one's own life first is the only way I know of to achieve true happiness. Cheers :blush:

hi Starhawk69, welcome to the forums and thank you for your response.

Yes we've all been there one way or another. And like you, I also knew I was on the rebound but went diving in head first anyway. What we do when we were young eh? Oh wait, you're still young... unless of course the "69" at the end of your username is your age :wink: :wink: :wink:

biggrin

young,eh,? Yeah that's it, actually my birthday was yesterday, but yeah young, I like that ☺☺☺

no photo
Wed 04/19/17 04:25 PM
As with everyone else, I have also been in both, and yes, they never did work out. However I was on the rebound once, a long time ago, and I knew that I was on the rebound, and just proceed to date. Had a blast forgetting my ex. Now that I am more mature, at least I think I am, lol, I know that true love will not happen until I deal with myself and the hurt and disappointment. Getting right with one's own life first is the only way I know of to achieve true happiness. Cheers :blush:

no photo
Tue 04/18/17 11:26 PM
In a galaxy far far away stood a planet that was inhabits human souls for reproduction, all males, now how does that work out???
Stay tuned for upcoming trailers. Lol :stuck_out_tongue:

no photo
Fri 04/07/17 03:00 PM
I somewhat know how u feel. I am 52, just talking to a girl I am interested in makes me feel like a little kid again. I blush, I sweat, I stumbled on my words. It's like being a teenager again. Getting aroused is a normal function, especially if a sexy lady is flirting. So don't worry, just be yourself and be careful. As Rustykitty said, think with your big head. Cheers and good luck :smiley:

no photo
Tue 04/04/17 04:08 PM
Mythical, Dragon,
Real, Wolf

no photo
Mon 04/03/17 01:47 PM
Life is like a box of chocolate, u never know what you will get until you bite into one....u get out of life what u put in it.☺

no photo
Mon 04/03/17 12:19 PM
I have said in the past, be careful where you point fingers, u always have three pointing back at you.... Blaming others, or judging them leads only to misunderstanding, or misleading. I have found truth in the fact that we all have faults and must acknowledge that in order to deal with them.... Loving yourself is all that matters. Cheers ☺

no photo
Sat 04/01/17 11:13 PM
Egg cheese, but one whole wheat, toasted, with mayo, ketchup, and peanut butter. Yes, peanut butter, ☺

no photo
Tue 03/28/17 02:59 PM
Hello all, Victoria British Columbia, Canada, how is everyone doing? :grinning::grinning::grinning:

no photo
Tue 03/28/17 01:25 PM
Hello everyone ☺☺☺

no photo
Sun 03/26/17 12:50 PM
Just wanted to add my 2 cents here. I believe that romantic love exist any time.
I have met people at my local pub who have been going there for decades. A lady in her 80s, and a man in his late 80s got romantic after decades of seeing each other in the pub. Also another couple, now my friends, met each other years ago, liked each other, yet did nothing about it. After a couple of failed relationships they finally got to and now are engaged to be married.
So to answer your question about a deadline, no love happens when it happens. :grinning:

no photo
Sun 03/26/17 12:22 PM
Yes, love does truly exist, my parents are living proof, they just celebrated their 60the wedding anniversary :heartbeat:
Also, Loving yourself first is the key to find true love with others. Only then will u be able to project that love for others to see and accept and they in turn can show their love and u can except that love.
Well that's my nickles worth, good luck to u and everyone else, cheers :smiley:

no photo
Sat 03/25/17 10:08 PM
A very beautiful young lady☺

no photo
Sat 03/25/17 12:41 PM
I am... Happy with who I am
People are... In our lives for a reason, support, human connection, love ect...
Life is only as good as u make it. U get out of life what u put in to it. ☺☺☺