Community > Posts By > Pennila

Pennila's photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:23 PM
WOW! We are hard on ourselves but it shows how hard we have love and how much pain we have encounter...take yours and enjoy the moment...your first...A friend just told me last night i have to learn to be selfish, i need to get mines...Hell no i want both of us to get ours whom ever i,m with, i want us to be that example that having a good relationship does exist...find yours and make it happen...

Pennila's photo
Mon 01/25/10 09:59 PM
Well you did...some people don,t have a cue and i was one of them, like yourself i learn hard and figure out the bad things i did in my past relationships,but who really wants to own up to their mistakes...their list...just maybe if we can figure out the answer,we would have better relationships, the ones that actual last...DREAMING MMMMM...

Pennila's photo
Mon 01/25/10 09:21 PM
In my home u would reign queen
Waiting for your king
Spreading your wings
Until your heart soars with pleasure that heaven is ever more
So fly with your capture beauty bless the earth with your purity when your ready to desend the color of your wings will embrace our land
So we cherish you and gave thanks to you for the unspoken desires that we all have...

Pennila's photo
Mon 01/25/10 06:49 PM
Let your pretty wings
Guide me the darkness
Show me the light
Your pretty wings so bright
I see life
Feel every beat of you in sight
The moment will never end
The joy i feel shall
Be born until the end....

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 08:16 PM
Redemption a word so not spoken
Life filled with your grace
How long will you be my lover
Comforting me with your essences i so want to be
My wings spread for only your reflection in me

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 07:49 PM
GO SAINTS...BEST GAME YET...MY BOYS OUT...PHILLY...PAYBACK FOR DALLAS:heart: :heart: drinks

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 07:37 PM
Your soul i protect with my everlasting love i pleadge...no mountain to high,
no sea to far from you
Let my pretty wings be your blessings
When your fears and tear shelter thee
I pleadge my pretty wings with open arms and comfort we seek

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 06:07 PM
FULL PACKAGE...rate your last relationship...just write down the good or bad,now take the good throw it away and focus on the bad, really think about it...did you play any part in that relationship,to have a bad list...just ask yourself...

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 05:36 PM
In my wings i would spread to thee...let me be your pretty wings unconditionally

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 08:49 AM
PREATTY WINGS OPEN UP YOUR ARMS TO ME.....

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 07:28 AM
Thanks for all the comments...WOW! I guess what i was trying to say no one has the FULL PACKAGE, it would be nice,but not real and no don,t settle...just try something new and exciting,we are have a preference in what we want our mates to be...or whom we find attractive, I don,t know if you guys remember this TV show where they had to date in the dark and find out about each other, some found love, some didn,t, but most of them went outside their comfort zone...being on Mingle is outside my comfort zone, i have not met anyone yet, and i really don,t care,because i love the communties@it,s a good thing...always peace :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pennila's photo
Sun 01/24/10 06:56 AM
THANK YOU...WONDERFUL@BEAUTIFUL:heart: :heart: :heart:

Pennila's photo
Sat 01/23/10 07:41 PM
Eight days and Eight nights
No food
No water
God,s child
My child
Your child
God wrap his arms around him God said
Mercy Mercy Me He ain,t ready to leave
Still got work to do
Eight days, Eight nights
Breathing in waste
Mother nature left behind
Mercy, Mercy me
Makes me wanna drop to my knees
God protected our child
Bless him with life so they said Not ready to leave
Still got work to do in his land of needs
Makes me
wanna drop to my knees
Praise Him
Thank Him
For protecting our child
So many dead
Two hundred thousand or more
they said
Makes me
wanna drop to my knees
Your child
Your people
Save for all to see
I wanna drop to my knees
Praise Him
Thank Him for all who still had the will to breath....FOR MY PEOPLE IN HAITI WHO STILL HAS THE FIGHT FOR THEIR LIFE

Pennila's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:54 PM
I want to send many Thanks to this community for letting me express myself,being me and all of you i send many blessings@much peace,its some great writers here, i,m just a token doing what i love...THANK YOU SO MUCH...ALWAYS PEACE:heart: :heart: :heart:

Pennila's photo
Sat 01/23/10 12:46 PM
You really can,t blame the south...i,m in the south, i have more problems dating within my own race...a black woman with dreads@feckles...swinging hips...they only find me sexual,but for their mate no way...so if i want a real date and good conversation,i have limited choices and i do date outside my race...flowerforyou

Pennila's photo
Sat 01/23/10 07:23 AM
Reading alot of dating@relationship comments...I have to
Smile...We expect so much from each other, young or old. We want the full package, the good looks,money,the beautiful features and yes the perfect body that arouse our pleasure...A pure gentleman or the woman that can please...it takes work, hard work,learning to communicate,learning to trust and yes listening to each other, believe me its hard...i join mingle2 to meet people who have some of the same interest as i do...if i get lucky @meet the one that would be kool...i have to say any form,chat line,dating sites,or just on the street,put what you think is attractive, tie it in that black box put it away, just for now and invite something new into yr life. Guys always ask what i,m looking for...My answer i want limit myself again, that person who i never expected to turn my world maybe the one...as long as he smelling good...LOL...want give that up...so when its all said and done, try different, try new and don,t expect the full package, we all have flaws...but purity of the mind and soul,its a beautiful thing...much peace

Pennila's photo
Fri 01/22/10 10:04 PM
I wanna breath him in
Letting him run his fingers through my locks
I wanna breath him in
Smelling my honey in which i wash
I wanna breath him in
Entering his soul
while minding my body
I wanna breath him in
Touching my enter thighs
kissing my warmth
I wanna breath him in
Closing our doors to the outside world
I wanna breath him in
Melting in his loving...
HA! HA!
I wanna breath him in
Touching his soul with my tender kisses
I wanna breath him in
Feeling our joy when we are coming
I wanna breath him in
Spooning his body after our loving
I wanna breath him in
Feeling no trouble my sultry lover
I wanna breath him in
Laying in his arms smelling his pleasure
Now i,m ready for him to BREATH ME IN

Pennila's photo
Thu 01/21/10 10:16 PM
My papa use to say there were all kinds of fruit trees
Never understood the meaning behind papa saying
Jus thought he crazy
Until that late afternoon
Sun shining so bright
People use to say
God done bless them skies and Devil resting for tonite
Me and papa driving that old dirt road in silence
Me thinking way mary ain,t came yet
Mary mother nature saying you a woman now
I saw this fruit hanging from that old oak tree Black as Blue
No shoes on them feet
A negro man I yell to papa rope tide around that wimping neck
Papa saw too Child turn your head
Close them eyes u saw nothing he said
Say a word and we all be Dead
My life change that late afternoon
My words few and silent with drew
I knew why Mary didn,t show
I was with child grown folks knew too
The child papa was
Mr.Frank ole hoe
We do nasty for a nickle in back of his stow
I save them nickles to leave soon this i knew my baby do soon
The day my baby came as white as
snow
I remember that old fruit hanging from that oak tree
So me and Missy left with three jars of nickles and a bag full of rest
Went to them city lights
Work two jobs with Missy always insight
My Missy would head off to school with her future blowing thru them winds while i work hard to make each day mend
Them ole negro boys love my Missy
Blond curly hair form around beauty
My Missy never return one day from school
I waited on her all day until the nite became dew
Next day came and gone
I knew then my Missy dead
Beaten so bad no one who Missy was
My child dead and gone
Then i remember that old fruit tree
I knew then what papa was saying to me
Grown folks business don,t you tell
My Missy dead at fourteen hanging from that old fruit tree...

Pennila's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:24 PM
Hi, i,m new on this site,wanting to meet people in surrounding area for friendship, always peace

Pennila's photo
Wed 01/20/10 01:25 PM
Edited by Pennila on Wed 01/20/10 01:28 PM
I was in a nine year relationship and i thought all the answers were there, had the friend thing going on,the loving was always good no matter the time of the day... I didn,t need marriage at the time to tell me what love is, i had him and he had me...WOW! I was totally wrong, i never wanted to see what was in front of me...i just wanted to cherish what i thought we had...then the cheating happen and the pain settle... I couldn,t blame him or myself, we took hold of our mistakes and we both left the foundation that was broken. I truly believe there is love for me again,but there is no advice,book or talk show, to show me the way, no prefect recipe for loving a good man or woman... Learn yourself, love yourself, become your best friend and love will find you and the relationship will grow and become strong, but you have to cross those roads and experience the mistakes, you can,t blame some one else for not loving you, look at the man in the mirror and fix it, i did and now i date me, until i choose to date others, where do you begin to heal no answer for that question it took me a year for the answer to be clear for me, and if your married,dating or single, you just have to find your way to love whom u choose...always peace

Previous 1