Community > Posts By > TreatURight

no photo
Thu 06/19/14 03:42 PM
I find girls attractive too - guess we think alike

no photo
Wed 05/21/14 02:22 PM
I too was in your situation. I had a traumatic brain injury and I had to learn to walk, talk read, write all that stuff, well just as I was finally getting to wear It was not a struggle, my fiance left me. All my children where grown up and here I was by myself. So, I went to Amsterdam and just had a great time. Came home, and went back. Then I traveled to China, Vietnam, Cambodia, France, England, and last one was Ukraine, which I would surely go back. I have been on 12 cruise but with my partner and now want to go on them again but not alone.

If you got the bug do it now, you might find someone late and never get to. There are plenty of ways to travel cheap.

Maybe I will run into you someday traveling.

no photo
Tue 05/13/14 11:08 AM
I am up to it, we can even choose more places if you want

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 11:51 AM
I have traveled extensively around the world, but with so much more to see and do, plus I have been on 12 cruises so far and still want more. It is all good, but I find you have to have a home base to go to and relax, do things there with your friends and family and plan for your next trip.
It is always good to be home.

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 11:49 AM
I certainly agree with you. I put up a post in the newbie section.

no photo
Wed 04/30/14 11:43 AM
Hello,
I am looking for new friends that want to get out and experience more then just the TV, at times TV is okay, but doing things with others are better.
Looking for people that would not mind going tubing, a run to the beach, sitting around laughing and having a good time, travel, boating, hiking, there are so many possibilities. Haven't anyone ever wanted to take the drive from Miami to Key West or how about the beautiful drive up the coastal Hwy 1 in California or so many other things to mention. I have traveled extensively and taken 12 cruises so far and there are so many other places to see or go backk to some favorites. I have done a lot of it alone and am tired of it. It is always better to share an experience with others, even if it's just shooting a game of pool or darts.
I hope there are others out here that feel the same way. Age is not important when your having a great time with friends.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 04:46 PM
Just how serious are you?

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:47 AM
Hello All,
I can talk about any topic and love to travel and take cruises.
I was wondering if anyone else has the travel bug like I do and wanting to go someplace or several places or on a cruise.
Would love to cruise before the rates go up in May.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:42 AM
Hello,
Very nice to meet you.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 09:23 AM
It all depends on what you enjoy, myself. I love to see other cultures and I love to cruise. I have been to many countries and on 12 cruises so far.
Each place is great, are you interested in seeing the Caribbean, staying in the States or going over seas. Let me know and I can help you out with information and who knows, if you want a travel partner, I am always ready to travel.

Tom