Community > Posts By > Americanwoman

Americanwoman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 01:44 AM
Wheres the DNR when you need them ????? Hunters Education Courses need to be harder so it cuts down on the amount of hunting accidents.I think that everyone should have some type of field test requirement to pass before they can ever be allowed to enter into an area where other humans are with a weapon.:wink: Whats your opinion? I wouldnt mind getting some feedback on this.

Americanwoman's photo
Wed 08/01/07 01:35 AM
I am a lifetime hunter.And sometimes when you think you've seen it all.....out pops another irresponsible hunter with no respect for nature,or property owners.Its getting more difficult to obtain permission on private land because of these morons runnin around,throwing down BEER cans,and cutting fences because thier too drunk,or lazy to climb over them.mad

I have encountered these idiots from my tree stand before.I actually had one that I made my position know too so he wouldnt shoot me.Then he says,oh hi,do you come here often????? Daaa !!!ohwell I'm thinking well no dear,I just have this tree stuck up my a-- thats why I'm herelaugh

Theres one more thing I would like to add.I went on a State Park hunt,and I could not believe the people who were firing thier weapons when you couldnt even see your hand in front of your face.So whats up with that? Apparently they havent got a clue what they were firing on for one,and 2nd,they must not be able to read the hunting guide that specifically states when LEGAL shooting times are.:angry: