Community > Posts By > jwaddy

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/24/08 11:30 AM
at a gut instinctual level, women want jerks over nice guys, because typically jerks are dominant and powerful. they give off this alpha male vibe that women just are magnetically drawn to like moths to a light bulb. mentally, women think it's awful when a guy is a jerk... but instinctually they swoon and get weak in the knees.

of course, being a jerk could be replaced with just being powerful and dominant, leaving the asshole attributes behind. you can find people who give off that same powerful vibe while still being respectful... to put it in perspective, you've probably had an awesome boss like this before... or you may have met me before laugh - that's when you get the best of both worlds.

jwaddy's photo
Thu 07/24/08 11:10 AM
it's cuz 90% of women are only attracted to jerks... so a lot of guys just join the winning team... as they say, nice guys finish last.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 06:47 PM

Giants 21- 17 over the Pats

that'd be awesome... the wildcard team beating an 18-0 superpower who's accused of cheating.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:46 AM
i'm too picky for my own good.

jwaddy's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:05 AM
what a good game. smokin too bad the coach reamed out the kicker on the first miss like an assclown. it wasn't an easy kick, and he totally lost his concentration from it for the kick at the end of the 4th. gotta give the packers a little credit with that timeout to amplify it though. they got lucky in the end, but against the pats they're gonna have a lot of holes to plug if they wanna win... way too sloppy.

i just want to see the pats lose, so i'll be rootin for the giants in the superbowl drinker

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:48 PM
third one's the best laugh laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:43 PM
Edited by jwaddy on Sun 01/20/08 11:43 PM

i'm jealous, you can talk to two people at once? i wonder what the ladies are thinkin when they look at that tongue...

you can post in as many threads as fast as you can type and click man.
and most people think its split.

you type with your tongue? even more impressive!

and here i am only able to say one thing at a time with an intact tongue like a sucker.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:40 PM
your elise is almost as delicious as you are drinker

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:36 PM
i'm jealous, you can talk to two people at once? i wonder what the ladies are thinkin when they look at that tongue...

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:32 PM

Cool, they have driving simulators in tanning beds now?

hell yeah man! it's a great way to pass the time while you wait. drinker laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:28 PM
where can i buy a doll with a split tongue? there aren't many specialty stores near me. sad

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:25 PM
1-10

tips for attention grabbers or default pic would be awesome too.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:17 PM

i'd scrap the washed out pics for your third one. way better. drinker

so you deleted your best pic? that's the spirit! laugh

jwaddy's photo
Sun 01/20/08 11:12 PM
i'd scrap the washed out pics for your third one. way better. drinker

jwaddy's photo
Tue 12/04/07 05:34 PM
laugh laugh laugh

where do you come up with this stuff? drinker

jwaddy's photo
Mon 12/03/07 03:14 PM
i've noticed recently that as i acquire new matches, every single one of them has recycled back into the pool of mutual matches and the system has asked me for approval again on each of these already established matches... the second time around, if i say yes they remain in the list as before, if i say no it removes them from my mutual matches. is this functioning as intended? will it send them a second redundant and misleading email that someone wants to meet them?

tech specs: i have experienced this on two seperate computers, both running firefox, one on windows XP pro sp2 laptop, and one on an experimental copy of XP pro sp3 on my friend's desktop.

thanks for your hard work on the site. it's the best dating site i've seen on the internet, and being free makes it even better and more populous. i'm amazed you guys have kept imposters off like the ones that infest myspace.

jwaddy's photo
Sun 12/02/07 01:16 PM
i think a lot of people just follow the trend.

if you look at it biologically, women do the same thing about guys, except they go after confidence. we establish who is the most "desirable", say the alpha male or the sexiest woman, and that's the one everyone goes after. after all, we instinctually know that if you had kids with that kind of person, they'd have the best chance of having grand-kids, carrying on your legacy. it ends up too often being more about what OTHER people want determining what YOU want when it comes to what's attractive.

i have to admit that i am shallow about weight. i'm 110 pounds, and i want a woman who's around my size. it's just a lot more difficult to wrestle around and have fun with someone a lot bigger than you. sadly, most women around my size are used to about 5 billion guys hitting on them every day, and end up as shallow spoiled brats who's personality makes them as sexy as a 40 year-old truck driver with a mullet, at least in my eyes. it's tough to find a full package when everyone else is looking for what i want, except for different reasons.

jwaddy's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:51 PM
laugh laugh laugh drinker

jwaddy's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:48 PM

11. Jumping on the bandwagon is like eating soggy cornflakes.

12. pulling out on top is better than getting in on the bottom.

smokin drinker bigsmile

awesomeness. laugh @ #12 - keep em coming! :)

jwaddy's photo
Fri 11/30/07 01:22 PM
Edited by jwaddy on Fri 11/30/07 01:28 PM
1) The bigger your investment, the better the market's reaction to it.

2) It's better to stay out of the market than invest in a loser.

3) If you get out five minutes after you get in, you'll miss out next time it goes up.

4) It's easy to get nervous and lose your chance if you don't know what you're doing.

5) The more you succeed, the more options you'll have available to you.

6) Accuracy is important. If you miss your mark you might have quite a bit of explaining to do.

7) Even though it seems like a good idea sometimes, nobody likes going short.

8) If you don't protect yourself you're likely to wind up pretty screwed.

9) Performance gets around by word of mouth pretty fast.

10) It's best to get in before anyone else has.

-----------

I just threw this together about 15 mins ago off the top of my head. If anyone can think of other good ones, share 'em!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13