Community > Posts By > Mido633

Mido633's photo
Tue 05/02/17 04:28 PM

This is not a comparison of this just question about reality and it always makes a trade-off between them

Look at your original question. You are asking which helps a relationship succeed: Love or money. You didn't ask love and/or money.

The way the question is asked, it is calling for a direct comparison.
Perhaps I have taken on a practical nature.
, The question must be controversial and rely on illogical comparisons to start the discussion and get people's opinions

Mido633's photo
Tue 05/02/17 08:40 AM

FYI I am a lawyer and I earn a lot but I want to know why everyone is looking for money

If you are lawyer then you should know the answer. They are among the greediest people on the planet!
Excellent, what I want you to know and what I want to make clear is that money is not everything you can get love with simple physical conditions in a small apartment and a small job, love fills the apartment that simple and find happiness every corner even though the money was not available enough .
  Money is necessary I know but what you do not know is that the lawyer wants to read the ideas of people before expressing his opinion and therefore should not be directly questions, but have a strategy

Mido633's photo
Tue 05/02/17 05:38 AM
Sorry mr jizzinc ,but this is only your personal opinion You can say that and I can think what I want and everyone who comments on the Post has his opinion You can not bind anyone in your opinion

Mido633's photo
Mon 05/01/17 09:11 AM
This is not a comparison of this just question about reality and it always makes a trade-off between them

Mido633's photo
Mon 05/01/17 06:22 AM
You are thus saying that the poor can not love

Mido633's photo
Mon 05/01/17 04:19 AM
This is what I like about the thinking of a mature woman

Mido633's photo
Mon 05/01/17 04:19 AM
This is what I like about the thinking of a mature woman

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 01:13 PM
Nice words

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 01:13 PM
Well done

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 09:13 AM
You're absolutely right

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 09:09 AM
FYI I am a lawyer and I earn a lot but I want to know why everyone is looking for money

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 08:45 AM
Does this mean that the poor can not love.
On the contrary, the most wonderful stories of love are found among the poor who love the soul without the existence of hidden interests

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 08:41 AM
Great,But with love, a man can sculpt the rock for the sake of one who loves and must also do so to preserve his family.
What do I mean is that love can make a relationship without money or vice versa?

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 04:24 AM
What helps the relationship succeed? Love or money

Mido633's photo
Sun 04/30/17 04:17 AM
I think that having sex is better after marriage just because if I want sex I can find a girl prostitute but in a serious relationship must be for love and for the personality of the partner and his soul not just to have fun

Mido633's photo
Sat 04/29/17 08:55 AM
Thanks sir for the advice
I know that not all women are, but in a short time here on the site I came across many of the people I am talking about. Of course, I'm checking who I'm talking to but there are professional cheaters, and honest feelings are not supposed to be a flaw in man

Mido633's photo
Sat 04/29/17 08:55 AM
Thanks sir for the advice
I know that not all women are, but in a short time here on the site I came across many of the people I am talking about. Of course, I'm checking who I'm talking to but there are professional cheaters, and honest feelings are not supposed to be a flaw in man

Mido633's photo
Sat 04/29/17 06:13 AM
What happened in the universe? Are all women so cheap? All the girls here are either looking for money or want you to register on a website. Do not look at yourself in the mirror. Are you just a commodity? Are people's feelings easy to manipulate?