funanexcited18's photo
Sun 03/14/10 08:13 PM
not even fayetteville

funanexcited18's photo
Thu 03/11/10 05:45 PM
idk cant see pic not askin for it

funanexcited18's photo
Mon 02/22/10 10:24 PM

You don't care what people think? Why did you post in the "rate my profile" thread.

Seems to me that screams, I CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK!

but, i like the way you play it off when you didn't receive the praise you obviously thought you deserve. Like so many before you, adopting the lack of interest so suddenly.

And by the way, being "famouse" isn't all it's cracked up to be. unless of course, you are good at finding your way through those damn famazes.

i can not care wat peaple think and post in here cause i do think its interesting wat peaple think cause if you dnt like me the way i am or you wont give me a chance then fu#$ ya you no wat i mean im me and no body will ever change that.... i am happy the way i am so why waist my life trying to kep up with wat peaple think about me like im not an as@ hole and im actualy nice to peaple i think so yeah i realy dnt care just wanted to explain myself cause you just kinda said everything i said was wrong i will defend myself

really? hypocrisy has no defense...and no, i don't expect you to understand what i mean by that so, you just go on and pretend you don't care.

laugh laugh

ok so hypocrisy is a sort of lie im not stupid also if your calling me a lier its like watever so in that whole thing u tried to call me a liar and stupid lol if i was both of those things i do not think i would make it any were in life good thing im not either of those things so obviously you are trying to hate on me wich is fine you are entitled to your opinion so is everyone else just dont talk sh#t before you even know me your one of those types of people that judges a book by its cover even though its probably a realy good book but i do not have time to get to know you so im not going to talk crap about you either . cant we just be friends lol

funanexcited18's photo
Mon 02/22/10 07:11 PM

they are just having fun, don't take it personal....if your just looking for an intimate encounter like your profile says then it looks good. If your looking for more than that, post more info about yourself.

at least im doin one thing rite lol

funanexcited18's photo
Mon 02/22/10 07:11 PM

thanxxxxx guys also im on here and im 18 doesnt mean im a virgin to tell ya the trueth i dnt care wat ya think and im 18 and on here cause i have a life and dnt have time besides you guys u dnt have lives u are stuck in ur little sc. and u get on here for fun im in the army so makes since but yeah tlk your s!@@#%#$% i dnt care i realy dnt care wat ya think keep on hatin its makin me famouse peace out lol also i like the dancing bannanas how do i do that?

Oh by the way, spelling counts.
Really.

lol i realy do not think at all when i type lol

Perhaps you should.

maybe

funanexcited18's photo
Sat 02/20/10 03:01 AM

thanxxxxx guys also im on here and im 18 doesnt mean im a virgin to tell ya the trueth i dnt care wat ya think and im 18 and on here cause i have a life and dnt have time besides you guys u dnt have lives u are stuck in ur little sc. and u get on here for fun im in the army so makes since but yeah tlk your s!@@#%#$% i dnt care i realy dnt care wat ya think keep on hatin its makin me famouse peace out lol also i like the dancing bannanas how do i do that?
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
You click the smiley button on the left when you reply.
Enjoy your 15 minutes.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

funanexcited18's photo
Sat 02/20/10 03:00 AM

Oh by the way, spelling counts.
Really.

lol i realy do not think at all when i type lol

funanexcited18's photo
Sat 02/20/10 02:59 AM

You don't care what people think? Why did you post in the "rate my profile" thread.

Seems to me that screams, I CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK!

but, i like the way you play it off when you didn't receive the praise you obviously thought you deserve. Like so many before you, adopting the lack of interest so suddenly.

And by the way, being "famouse" isn't all it's cracked up to be. unless of course, you are good at finding your way through those damn famazes.

i can not care wat peaple think and post in here cause i do think its interesting wat peaple think cause if you dnt like me the way i am or you wont give me a chance then fu#$ ya you no wat i mean im me and no body will ever change that.... i am happy the way i am so why waist my life trying to kep up with wat peaple think about me like im not an as@ hole and im actualy nice to peaple i think so yeah i realy dnt care just wanted to explain myself cause you just kinda said everything i said was wrong i will defend myself

funanexcited18's photo
Wed 02/17/10 11:26 PM
HEY HEY lol welcome

funanexcited18's photo
Wed 02/17/10 11:18 PM
ok gothic girls turn me on lol i am 18 so i love sex its my thing hit me up by the way u are fuc$in sexy im in fayetteville

funanexcited18's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:42 PM
painter

funanexcited18's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:24 PM
not realy about me but that is intresting to see wat peaple think about you without meeting them but this is more for everyone not just me and i think u have a cool mind like ur pics lol and your realy pretty

funanexcited18's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:08 PM

player pimp

lol not at all the shades and jacket arnt mine i stayed at a friends and it was snowin so i wore her stuff lol but i rocked it

u seem like a football or sport fan

funanexcited18's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:07 PM
kiss by the way like some of ur pics ronald mc donald one is funny too lol

Previous 1 3