Community > Posts By > Jessicalovexoxo

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Wed 02/24/10 08:22 PM
yes that is so true! it can lead to anything.

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Mon 02/22/10 04:01 AM
im def single. im just breaking the news to the guys...lol

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Mon 02/22/10 03:54 AM
hes annoying. all he wanted to say was we, we, we, we. seriously he just waned to talk about us and how were so perfect together. im like give me a break! lol

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Mon 02/22/10 03:51 AM
i was dating this guy about a year ago and ALL he wanted to talk about was us! he didnt even want to talk about his dad. his dad was in the hospital and his mom called him and asked if he can come over there and visit and he said (sorry im to busy). by him saying "busy" he means he would rather stay here and not visit his really sick dad in the hospital.

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Mon 02/22/10 03:41 AM
bored

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 02:15 PM

im so crushing right now on somebody. but i cant tell... its a secret. shhhhhhhhhh lol

crushing after one day on the site?????what
Hey I met my blow up doll here after 2 days!!!noway :wink:
blow up doll? lol:laughing:
Hey thats known as a boy toy!! AND it dont take batteries!!!:banana:
hahaha of course it dont take batteries haha

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:50 PM

im so crushing right now on somebody. but i cant tell... its a secret. shhhhhhhhhh lol

Hey I met my blow up doll here after 2 days!!!noway :wink:
blow up doll? lol:laughing:

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:47 PM

no i was just kidding

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:42 PM

lol use to be a huge gamer, but grew outta it(sadly),mostly into scrabble,chess and solitairelaugh how can such a hardcore gamer just dissapear?!!frown
haha your still into games but less interested in it. your in the lower level of interest lol. your into the board games and cards kind of stuff.biggrin :laughing: i actually like those kind of games. especially scrabble

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:36 PM

im lookin for a guy just like butterfly girl. im lookin for a guy that can actually win my heart not buy it lol. someone who is really funny and nice, loyal and caring, honest, romantic. so could you be the one?
Yes, I could be this, but only in a sick odd form of maybe
a distant uncle, you only had dinner with once a month......
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I'll LET YOU TREAT the COST....laugh :wink: flowerforyou
hahaha! hmmm a distant uncle that i only have dinner with ONCE a MONTH? hmm lol that wouldnt be a great uncle if i only saw him once a month lol:laughing:

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:28 PM
i am a cute girl who LOVES to play video games. i play mario party, streets of la, violence games, spelling gamed and many more. i have the wii so i play wii fit alot. i like the boxing, tennis, and bowling. i have the xbox36, psp, nintendo dsi, play station 3 lol i have alot. girls can do anything guys can do. always remember that! haha

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 01:01 PM
im lookin for a guy just like butterfly girl. im lookin for a guy that can actually win my heart not buy it lol. someone who is really funny and nice, loyal and caring, honest, romantic. so could you be the one?

Jessicalovexoxo's photo
Sun 02/07/10 12:54 PM