Community > Posts By > franshade

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:11 AM

Dreamhost.com is good

will look into it, have to make sure it offers hosting for an old website we have online and webemail forwarding capabilities.

thanks

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:10 AM

it's a difficult question... I work for a larger organization - and we host our own stuff...

I for one don't like externally hosted web sites for many reasons(management, statistical reporting, content management/updates). It's hard pressed to reccomend, becuase it's easy to have a "bad experience"...

It's like recommending to someone where to take your car for repairs... so many shops, so many suck, the experience at the same shop can vary widely... *sigh*...

Perhaps AT&T can tell you where their customers are moving too? I find AT&T usually does not just abandon their customers and will try to help you out...

$.02 drinker

Thanks I did just get an email from them with some info - they are changing their internet svc hosting name/domain.

have been looking all morning found a gazillions sites which say they host but as I need webhosting and webforwarding I think it'll be easiest to just stay with AT&T's new service being offered.

thanks for responding flowerforyou

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 08:27 AM
get views but no replies frown

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 05:37 AM
My work website was hosted by AT&T. AT&T will no longer do any hosting. I have no clue as to where to look, who to pick, what I would need, what the new hosting company should offer, pricing etc.

It is an old webpage, but it's effective, and we only have 3-5 active email addresses at any one time.

Can anyone help me or just provide me info on where/what to look for?

I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Fran

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:07 AM
Was about to jump into my car and head your way when I reread your post!!!!

golly gee willickers I am only 5'3 frustrated frustrated

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:05 AM

learned alot about me.:heart:

7 years single and counting.....I don't think there's much more I can learn about me. In fact, I'm starting to get bored with myself. lol

rofl rofl Love your s/n :heart:

try new things and keep up the excitement :laughing:

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 08:04 AM
how bout Denise if it's a girl and Denephew if it's a boy?
making it easier on family members (aunts/uncles)

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:58 AM

learned alot about me.:heart:
ME TO,,,,,noway

Learned just how BAD I HATED BEING ALONE....:angry: grumble

But THEN ya get use to it,,,and then THAT BECOMES NORMAL,,then
your to old to care anymore as no one finds you attractive..
THEN WE DIE,,,:cry: YES,,,being ALONE has taught me ALL THAT..

:wink: :wink: sad sad drinker smokin :banana:

How bout we getcha a dog??? :wink:

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:57 AM

ok tell me if ther is a vere nice man a loving good kind man that wood give his heart to you wiy is it that all ladys as soon as he tells them he is disabeld so he can not walk to far you run of come tell me

John there is someone for everyone. What most people dont grasp is that just because you want to be with someone and it doesnt happen when you want it to mean it's due to a disability, a dislike, just stop looking for things you have not lost. Look around you, there could very well be someone in your inner circle that more than cares for you yet you may be blinded to see it.

Good luck to all in their searches and quests!!!

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:54 AM
hiya sings!!! flowers

working in one of my bathrooms this weekend, if it ends up needed more than a few repairs, may just gut it and start anew

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:50 AM
Edited by franshade on Fri 03/26/10 07:51 AM
hello and welcome Adam

JUST KIDDING BELOW:

dont tell anyone I told you this; but try duct tape

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:41 AM

Curious minds want to know...

What are you realistically looking for in a mate/Signicant Other?:heart:

to ease those with curious minds

What am I realistically looking for in a mate/significant other/lover/man/boyfriend/husband, etc?

Nothing, I am looking for absolutely nothing. Figure if I am meant to be with anyone it will happen, so why waste my time, make myself unhappy, disillusion myself with self imposed limits and just let things happen. This works for me.

Wish you all luck in your searches :heart:

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:34 AM

They shoulda just had Tang! laugh

hey I remember Tang (did I like it???)laugh

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:26 AM

I want a man who is cute, not married or have ex wife problems, between 40-55, doesn't smoke, use drugs or abuse alcohol, or have diseases, is employed, mentally stable, computer literate, enjoys nature, doesn't like sports and wants a long term relationship.

Surely he must be out there somewhere...

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Cute: Butt? Face? Laugh? When I wear my Antonio Banderas Costume, I am told that I am cute. Does that count? laugh

Not married or ex wife problems: Is that legally or technically or speculatively?laugh

between 40-55: Isn't 41-56 better? laugh

doesn't smoke: smoke what? Are you telling me you would not like for me to smoke a ham for you? Ok, but your taste buds are missing out.laugh

use drugs or abuse alcohol: Are you talking Charlie Sheen type of drinking? laugh

or have diseases: are we talking STD's here, or does it include things such as mood disorder, personality disorder, sexual disorders laugh

is employed: does 3 months out of the year count, especially if this is one of the current months? laugh

computer literate: I don't need that because my computer can talk laugh

enjoys nature: hey, now I do not need to go by myself to the nudist colony laugh

doesn't like sports: Hey that can work, but mostly when my favorite team is losing. When that happens, you will see me curse sports laugh

Long Term Relationship: Are we speaking Mexican Time here? laugh

rofl rofl rofl

rofl rofl rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:21 AM

This is why it is called language not rocket science , you learn it the the way it is or you leave it alone .

neva nuffin is ritten in stone
we can all CHANGE evrythin

laugh

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:20 AM
ERogonomic

franshade's photo
Fri 03/26/10 07:17 AM
Evangelista

franshade's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:56 AM
feeling great and wanted to share that with you all

Love, light, happiness, and peace to all :heart: :heart:

franshade's photo
Sat 03/20/10 05:50 PM

1) The bandage was wound around the wound.
2) The farm was used to produce produce.
3) The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
4) We must polish the Polish furniture.
5) He could lead if he would get the lead out.
6) The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
7) Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to present the present.
8) A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
9) When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
10) I did not object to the object.
11) The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
12) There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
13) They were too close to the door to close it.
14) The buck does funny things when the does are present.
15) A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
16) To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
17) The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
18) After a number of injections my jaw got number.
19) Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
20) I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
21) How can I intimate this to my most intimate friend?

There is no egg in eggplant nor ham in hamburger; neither apple nor pine in pineapple. English muffins weren't invented in England or French fries in France. Sweetmeats are candies while sweetbreads, which aren't sweet, are meat. We take English for granted. But if we explore its paradoxes, we find that quicksand can work slowly, boxing rings are square and a guinea pig is neither from Guinea nor is it a pig. And why is it that writers write but fingers don't fing, grocers don't groce and hammers don't ham?

If the plural of tooth is teeth, why isn't the plural of booth beeth?

One goose, 2 geese. So one moose, 2 meese?

One index, 2 indices?

Doesn't it seem crazy that you can make amends but not one amend?

If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you call it?

If teachers taught, why didn't preachers praught?

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

In what language do people recite at a play and play at a recital?

Ship by truck and send cargo by ship?

Have noses that run and feet that smell?

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites?

You have to marvel at the unique lunacy of a language in which your house can burn up as it burns down, in which you fill in a form by
filling it out and in which, an alarm goes off by going on.

People, not computers invented English, and it reflects the creativity of the human race, which, of course, is not a race at all.

That is why, when the stars are out, they are visible, but when the lights are out, they are invisible.

P.S.

Why doesn't "buick" rhyme with "quick"?

it be cuz the axent - peeples dont know how to be talking good and day done there be passing it on and on - kinda like tag ur eet

franshade's photo
Sat 03/20/10 05:47 PM
hello and welcome back