Community > Posts By > franshade

franshade's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:47 PM
but that's what lemming is - From the urban dictionary a lemming is a member of a crowd with no originality or voice of his own. One who speaks or repeats only what he has been told.

my interpretation someone who does as he is told without thinking for themselves.

ie, - crowd yelling "fight" "fight" without a clue who is involved, why he/she is yelling it, just to fit in. Not using their own common sense nor decision as to whether to partake or not.

franshade's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:32 PM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:31 PM
yeah yeah yeah, can you picture me just blindly following anyone - hell not even when lost do I do that :smile:

From the urban dictionary a lemming is a member of a crowd with no originality or voice of his own. One who speaks or repeats only what he has been told

Do you follow the crowd and believe everything you hear or do you go against the grain (when needed) and need to see things for yourself?

What do you suppose makes people just follow blindly?

franshade's photo
Fri 04/02/10 10:15 AM
reality waving

franshade's photo
Wed 03/31/10 03:21 PM

Why should I still feeling alone ?

because you chose to, once you decide to accept or change things, things will remain the same waving

franshade's photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:32 AM

I see where to choose the stealth mode option and know what stealth means but I am unsure of what this function actually does? Will it keep my pics from appearing in the forums, in mutual match or both??
Thanks!

It just does not let anyone know when you are online or when you peek at their profiles.

doubt it has anything to do with your pictures nor mutual match.

you can select and make your pictures private/public.

franshade's photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:18 AM

Cosidering the majority of Americans know nothing or very little about politics.I'm sure those people who voted for Obama only know that he is the first black president and that he gave us totaly free health care to all Americans.Thats about all they know.

Now Thomas we all know that Clinton was the first black president, not Obamarofl rofl

franshade's photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:16 AM
buenos dias

franshade's photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:15 AM
hello, welcome and good luck :thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:14 AM
The child is in first grade, all kids can and do act out, but it's a parents duty to set the boundaries and rules.

Must be hard on the child but let's not forget this is a child, a child that if she's not shown, taught and given rules to follow their attitudes only progress and get worse.

Wish them both luck!

franshade's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:59 AM

women dont want good guys or nice guys. They'll say the do, but for the most part, they are all full of crap.

sorry guess this too doesn't apply to me, not full of crap, quite regular here rofl

franshade's photo
Tue 03/30/10 06:35 AM
hello, welcome and good luck

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:28 PM

Yeah, I've never had a problem buying a man a drink.

now if only they'd put out at the end of the evening rofl laugh

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 12:21 PM
kudos to you OP. I have no problem buying a man a drink and know many women who feel the same. laugh

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:22 AM

I'd just do a good cleaning as flies are attracted to ____ :wink:

I was hoping he didn't mean THAT but the thought did cross my mind regarding a shower!

:wink: :laughing:

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:18 AM

If u are a girl or a lady looking 4 a man 4 relationship or more. Am here waiting 4 u!!

how cute? but why are you over there waiting for me??? instead of looking for me????

hello and welcome to the site.

Join the forums, meet more people, share a sense of humor and best yet get yourself out where more people can interact with you.

good luck

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:16 AM
I'd just do a good cleaning as flies are attracted to ____ :wink:

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:15 AM
Happy Belated Birthday :banana:

franshade's photo
Mon 03/29/10 09:13 AM

wow! what a coincidence! I found one! :tongue:

enjoy

rofl rofl love it