Community > Posts By > IndHick

IndHick's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:58 PM
pitchfork Lawrence here. Ayone else from Lawrence?

IndHick's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:52 PM
slaphead It's not the age difference. It depends on how the people in the relationship carryt themselves. You should talk to the guy. If he gets upset, rants and raves, get rid of him. Then maybe, he'll smarten up.

IndHick's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:44 PM
frustrated it sucks being the FNG. Nobody here to hang out with. Nobody to show me the town.

IndHick's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:12 PM
frustrated Don't feel bad guy. I'e noticed that when some women see my pic, it turns them off right away. I'm like you in a way. I'm not the best looking guy on here, but I do know how to treat a woman like a queen and that doesn't seem to matter.

IndHick's photo
Tue 02/23/10 06:26 PM
bigsmile Tell us all ladies, do any of you go commando and love it? I know my ex-wife did it all the time and said she liked it more than wearing panties.

IndHick's photo
Tue 02/23/10 05:24 PM
smile2 I'm new to this state and site. Don't have any friends yet but trying to work on that. I wish I could meet some great lady that lives here just to show me what this state offers. And no I'm not a crazy person. The military doesn't like them kind of people. I am a redneck or as I've learned to call us type of people, Appalachian Americans.

IndHick's photo
Tue 02/23/10 05:13 PM
waving I think I'm a pretty passionate guy. I've put candles out in the form of a lighted path for my soon to be ex-wife. I used to by her cards every week just to let her know how much I loved her. I, on alot of occasions run a hot bath for her. Then I would wash her back and her hair for her.

IndHick's photo
Sun 02/21/10 03:17 PM
:smile: I guess my problem is that, I was with the same woman for 15 years and just hate not being able to come home and see a beautiful woman there to greet me. Maybe that will wear off eventually, but coming here to a new state is very difficult.

IndHick's photo
Sun 02/21/10 03:01 PM
:smile: Thank all of you for your advise. I believe will take all of your advise to heart.

IndHick's photo
Sun 02/21/10 01:35 PM
think why is it so hard to meet a good lady in Indianapolis, Indiana? I'm a great guy, not to brag about myself, but I love treating the one I'm with like a queen. I'm new to the area and it seems the women just don't want to talk to me about anything. Maybe I seem a little forward, but sometimes a guy has to be that way. Can any woman or guy give me some good advise? I was married for 15 years, so its been awhile since I've ventured into a new relationship.