Community > Posts By > cajunwhitetiger

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Sat 05/01/10 08:38 PM
whats wrong with 5 ' 5"

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Thu 08/28/08 05:22 PM
got in huge fight once with a girlfriend. she got out of the car and started walking ...in bad area. i wasnt going to let her do that well the cops picked her up lol

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:14 PM
just to say i was complaining earlier. lol i had to keep that in me all day until i got home from work lol.thanks for the help eailer to those who listen. i used to complain . it dont get you any where.
flowerforyou

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:54 PM
scared yep... i will move on with her or with out. life is to short. and besides other fish in the sea lol

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:29 PM
at the time we first met we both going thru a lot. neither of us was ready for someone else to be in that part in our life. yeah its hard to be friends after u tell them how you feel.

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:24 PM
i been here a few times before but this time well its kinda hard to describe. in my past i always pushed and this time i didnt. just makes love that song that goes LOVE HURTS... LOL

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:21 PM
i do agree about letting that part of my feelings let go of her in that since. of course the friendship will contiune. just so dman num. well anyway ......*looking at my water pistol...***

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 08/26/08 06:16 PM
i been talking to a friend for two years now. over time i develope feelings for her. i cant say i love her because i havent met her in real life. i thought it was going somewhere. she would drop hints and me as well. then today she tells me she is seeing some one new. i finaly told her i how i feel . she was in shock. and she is not sure what to do. i know let her go and see what happens. but my hart says fight. i am so confussed. hurt but yet i am not sure what to feel i guess u call it num lol reply if u wish. just need to get this off my chest.

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Thu 08/21/08 05:04 AM
moring

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:22 AM
I used to think that, if they broke up with me because i am nice maybe to nice. and it would get to me. now i look at it like this. wasnt ment to be ,her lost NOT MINE . so i move on :) .

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Mon 08/04/08 08:27 PM
They wouldnt think of anything.. i am not dating anyone :)

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:00 PM
i do too .. . so easy to run for even a saftey.

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Thu 07/31/08 04:58 PM
hungry mans beer batterd chicken strips and cheese fries and later on some tostitos lol

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:29 AM
you should really go to one when u can. i been to 4 of them and the arena bowl that was this last weekend. i loved it.
that goes for everyone.

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 07/29/08 09:58 PM
grrr lol j/k ok u beat us this time lol
it wont happen again lol... almost went to that game but i had to work..

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:30 PM
who would be upset?

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:23 PM
hey how and where is every one at. i know its been a while but i am backkkkkk ..

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:17 PM
aimming for txs lol

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Tue 07/29/08 07:13 PM
i wouldnt know if u are... but i got a water ballon and gun to help you with those who know me and you lol

cajunwhitetiger's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:22 PM
VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY SINGLE laugh happy flowerforyou flowerforyou waving waving waving

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25