Community > Posts By > Lpdon

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/18/18 02:28 AM
Edited by Lpdon on Mon 06/18/18 02:33 AM

I didn't say he was Jewish, I said rumour has it among other rumours, nobody knows for sure.

Hitler has living relatives living in the states?

where?

There were many rumors about a lot of people during World War II and 99% of them are propaganda.

Hitler's nephews four children are alive in the Unites States. Hitler's nephew was brought into the US by William Randal Hearst and Roosevelt let him join the United States Navy during World War II and later became a US Federal Law Enforcement Agent. Kind of ironic don't you think?

Also we have the Hitler families DNA on file. That's how the US research team sent to Russia to do DNA tests on the remains (Russia claimed were Hitlers) used to compare and determine that they did not belong to Hitler.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/17/18 08:13 PM

I don't think he would have. He would have needed another partner nation at the very least to go in and shut it down. Their operations were spread across the country/ They also had some of the most high tech Military Equipment.

Not to mention its the job of all of the Allies who signed the treaty to send forces in to shut it down.

interesting point, I didn't consider the other allies, but from what Ive read about Churchill, he was a stubborn man but also a strong and effective war time leader.

do you think he would have convinced the other Treaty of Versailles signers to see it his way and invade?

No, he tried. He tried for years to get Roosevelt to go in but he wouldn't, even after the war started we wouldn't officially get involved. The English had France and Poland and they didn't have the strength to go in with the British. Hell Poland and France fell to Germany really fast. They needed a superpower like the United States or Russia to help enforce anything like that.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/17/18 08:06 PM

no one to date has made a movie about Hitlers parents although I think it would be a fascinating movie or documentary

Because there is controversy about Hitler's father, as he was an illegitimate child ( Hitlers father)

Rumours has it that Hitlers grandfather was his mothers cousin, some believe it was a Jewish man, so there is no way Adolf could prove 100% Aryan blood

Unless they can dig up Hitler's sister grave as she died in 1960 and can do some test on her remains to determine her roots.

I dont know if it can be done, but Im sure the German government would not allow it they want the Hitler past to remain in the past.

Ugh, Hitler's grandfather is not Jewish. That was a rumor spread by his enemies during his time in office. Such claims were made about several top Nazi leaders like Himmler, Heydrich Mueller and others.

If we wanted a DNA test we have relatives of Hitler living right here in the United States. In fact his last living relatives live here.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/14/18 10:34 PM
Former President Bill Clinton was “offended” by the widespread criticism of his June 2016 tarmac meeting with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch days before the FBI decided it would not recommend criminal charges against his wife, he told the Justice Department’s inspector general.

“I thought you know, I don’t know whether I’m more offended that they think I’m crooked or that they think I’m stupid,” Clinton told investigators, according to the report released Thursday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

The long-awaited report was released Thursday afternoon, spanning nearly 600 pages and scrutinizing the actions of numerous figures who played a key role in the Justice Department and FBI's investigation. It is the product of an 18-month review, incorporating dozens of witness interviews and hundreds of thousands of documents.

n the report, Horowitz criticized Lynch’s infamous meeting with Clinton on the Arizona tarmac, calling it “an error in judgment" as the Justice Department was investigating then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for her email practices while serving as secretary of state.

“Although we found no evidence that Lynch and former President Clinton discussed the [Clinton email] investigation or engaged in other inappropriate discussion during their tarmac meeting, we also found that Lynch’s failure to recognize the appearance problem created by former President Clinton’s visit and to take action to cut the visit short was an error in judgment,” the report states.

Lynch has claimed she and Clinton spoke of only “innocuous things” during their tarmac meeting, calling it a “chance encounter.”

But it fueled Republican complaints that Lynch had met with the husband of an investigation subject improperly, just days before the probe into her personal email server was completed with no charges filed.

Ex-FBI director James Comey has publicly taken issue with the meeting, saying it was a “deciding factor” in his decision to act alone to update the public on the status of the Clinton probe.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/14/bill-clinton-offended-over-criticism-his-tarmac-meeting-with-ex-ag-lynch.html

“I thought you know, I don’t know whether I’m more offended that they think I’m crooked or that they think I’m stupid,” Clinton told investigators, according to the report released Thursday by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz."

Newsflash Bill, they have always thought you were both crooked and stupid. You committed the crime of perjury. Idiot.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/14/18 03:34 AM

Not only in 20 years but under the watchful eyes of those who were meant to be monitoring him laugh

No kidding eh, Neville Chamberlain the Barrack Obama mentality of that era.

makes me wonder , If Churchill was Prime Minister instead of Chamberlain would Churchill assuming he have a majority government send the Military into Germany for violating the treaty of Versailles .

I think he would have!
And what ever others say if the other crowd had of been in government we'd of been finished!

I don't think he would have. He would have needed another partner nation at the very least to go in and shut it down. Their operations were spread across the country/ They also had some of the most high tech Military Equipment.

Not to mention its the job of all of the Allies who signed the treaty to send forces in to shut it down.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/14/18 03:22 AM
Who is he?

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/11/18 03:04 PM

Having visited auschwitz recently (auschwitz and the jews thread ) it was a terrible machine the nazis built to dispose of the jews.
Both Europe and the usa plus many other commonwealth countries, Canada, Australia etc suffered losses in there millions. These are very well documented in the west.
As you say lp Russia lost some 25 million people and we don't seem to recognise this!
I'm often ashamed when I see the Russians commemorate there losses and no western leaders attend.
What ever Russia is now (partly made by us ) it is the past that we should remember regardless!
Yes, the jews have a very strong voice.
Now is this more seen because they care?
And is the Russian voice on this matter not listened to because we don't like them now?
Not sure.
Many American and British died in the north Atlantic getting essential supplies to Russia.
Not so long ago they were recognised by Russia with medals, we had snubbed them for years!
As for film makers, well many have an agenda of there own.
Good post :thumbsup:

Stalin was just as evil and twisted as Hitler. We made a deal with the Devil when we aligned ourselves with Russia.

Definitely but the war could have dragged on for years more and possibly a different outcome if Hitler hadn't tried to fight both fronts!
At the end Churchill did warn Roosevelt about the Russians, I think supplying them was the lesser of the two evils at the time!

There were a few things that would have changed the outcome of the war. First Hitler should have waited the extra four to five years until Germany was fully armed. Second he should never have attacked Russia. That made the Germans fight on so many different fronts. Plus if they would have waited until after winter to attack the probable would have been successful against Russia. Stalin thought his Government was going to collapse to the Germans and ordered every Russian Citizen to fight with what ever they could find, if they didn't they were to be killed for cowardice. Also he should have listened to his Generals and top officers instead of playing them off one another.

I think you are correct, but my line of thinking is Hitler made 3 main mistakes..
1. He had England on its kness, another month or so he would have taken England...he should have finished off England before betraying Russia...
2. He started his Russian attack in the beginning of winter...they lost supply routes from the snow and ice, and his troops were starving and unable to do much without supplies and food, because the Russians were using a "scorched earth" policy while retreating....
3. He should have never declared war on the U.S. till he had more of Europe under his control... He figured the Japanese would keep us busy and destroy most of our naval fleet... But what he didn't understand is how fast we swithed from peace time conversion to full war conversion On our manufacturing of warships and other wartime needs...

It's defined as "the battle of Britain"
Yes we were close and if the luftwaffe hadn't of stopped bombing our airfields to bomb the cities at Hitlers orders that would have been it!
Not sure how a land invasion would have gone, it wouldn't have been a walk in the park for them!
Also, you had every industry set up as you were starting to supply us.
It wasn't even our war really, we just kept to our word and tried to help the polish. then the french (who just caved in) and we were overwhelmed.
Plus we had our empire to protect, but we must not forget the millions of people from our commonwealth that helped and died. also we had lost generations in ww1.

As notbeold says and I've said many times,
Imo, the us didn't want to get involved because of the millions being made from oil and the nazi war machine!
Pearl harbour changed that!
we were going to get involved in it no matter what, its just the Japanese decided when for us...I don't think we would have let England fall tho....

I really don't think that we were. Roosevelt was a coward. He did some things to help the English but not nearly enough and he knew from the beginning about the concentration camps.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/11/18 03:00 PM

Having visited auschwitz recently (auschwitz and the jews thread ) it was a terrible machine the nazis built to dispose of the jews.
Both Europe and the usa plus many other commonwealth countries, Canada, Australia etc suffered losses in there millions. These are very well documented in the west.
As you say lp Russia lost some 25 million people and we don't seem to recognise this!
I'm often ashamed when I see the Russians commemorate there losses and no western leaders attend.
What ever Russia is now (partly made by us ) it is the past that we should remember regardless!
And is the Russian voice on this matter not listened to because we don't like them now?
Not sure.
Many American and British died in the north Atlantic getting essential supplies to Russia.
Not so long ago they were recognised by Russia with medals, we had snubbed them for years!

Stalin was just as evil and twisted as Hitler. We made a deal with the Devil when we aligned ourselves with Russia.

Definitely but the war could have dragged on for years more and possibly a different outcome if Hitler hadn't tried to fight both fronts!
At the end Churchill did warn Roosevelt about the Russians, I think supplying them was the lesser of the two evils at the time!

There were a few things that would have changed the outcome of the war. First Hitler should have waited the extra four to five years until Germany was fully armed. Second he should never have attacked Russia. That made the Germans fight on so many different fronts. Plus if they would have waited until after winter to attack the probable would have been successful against Russia. Stalin thought his Government was going to collapse to the Germans and ordered every Russian Citizen to fight with what ever they could find, if they didn't they were to be killed for cowardice. Also he should have listened to his Generals and top officers instead of playing them off one another.

I think you are correct, but my line of thinking is Hitler made 3 main mistakes..
1. He had England on its kness, another month or so he would have taken England...he should have finished off England before betraying Russia...
2. He started his Russian attack in the beginning of winter...they lost supply routes from the snow and ice, and his troops were starving and unable to do much without supplies and food, because the Russians were using a "scorched earth" policy while retreating....
3. He should have never declared war on the U.S. till he had more of Europe under his control... He figured the Japanese would keep us busy and destroy most of our naval fleet... But what he didn't understand is how fast we swithed from peace time conversion to full war conversion On our manufacturing of warships and other wartime needs...

The first two things you mentioned was what I was saying. Hitler was furious with the Japanese when he learned about the attack because he knew if the USA was brought into the way it would be over. He honestly thought that he could persuade the US after he concurred Europe that we would accept it.

Hitler also had to declare war on the US. He had virtually no major allies left and if he screwed over the Japan after Russia then he would have lost all support form remaining allies. Japan really forced him hand.

If Hitler really listened to his Generals and top advisors he could have won the war.

Lpdon's photo
Mon 06/11/18 02:14 AM

Not sure.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:58 AM

I think the drug dealing grandma should have been pardoned. But I also wonder if the judge gave her a harsh sentence because usually mom's and grandmother worry about their children getting on drugs. My son in law says i sound like an after school special. So, what if her sentencing had nothing to do with being black.

The Judge had no choice. When she was convicted there were mandatory sentencing required for drug crimes. Hers, once convicted she couldn't get any other sentence.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:46 AM

The controversial Oscar-winning film director told the UK’s Sunday Times he believes Jewish domination of the media has prevented honest discussion about the Holocaust. He also said he thinks Hitler is a misunderstood figure, and hopes his upcoming film about the German dictator will present a more nuanced view of the WWII villain “in context.”
Apparently, the director is peeved that six million Jews get all the attention when Hitler killed a lot more Russians. “Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people, 25 or 30 [million killed],” he told the Sunday Times.

https://jewishjournal.com/uncategorized/81598/

Gee, and they say President Trump is a Nazi and a Racist...…..

Trust if this person WHOEVER they are runs for President, they will say it about him too...drinker

perhaps misunderstood is referring to the perceived lack of coverage of all the Countries impacted by the Holocaust other than Germany.

but with only one ACTUAL quote from this person which may or may not be accurate,, who is to say? The thread title doesn't seem to be included as an actual quote in the OP.

Anyone could see what his agenda was, no misunderstanding!
He wanted to rid the world of inferior people that's it!
Weather they were jews, blacks, gypsies, disabled, anyone who didn't fit the ideal race (in his mind )
Another fact is that the couple of years before the United States joined ww2 massive american banks, rockafella, goldman and Sach and others were funding Hitlers war machine!

We could have taken Hitler out long before WW2 even began. He began violating many terms of the Treaty of Versailles many years before the outbreak of WW2 and we could have and should have handled the situation before it even started!

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:43 AM

I dont see how Hitler was misunderstood?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Filmmakers have their own agendas, and you cannot believe everything
Hollywood makes up. Most is about what sells. $$$$$$

You know what their agenda is by who they support and what they donate to!

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:42 AM

Just curious, why does the title of this post say "Dem," when the actual story is about a person who's name is NOT "Dem," and who does NOT represent Democrats in any way shape or form?

A typo, perhaps?

Oliver Stone has been a very outspoken Democrat for many years endorsing and donating to Clinton, Obama and Sanders just to name a few then criticizes Republicans for being racist warmongers.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/10/18 09:39 AM

Not sure.

Lpdon's photo
Sun 06/10/18 04:47 AM
The controversial Oscar-winning film director told the UK’s Sunday Times he believes Jewish domination of the media has prevented honest discussion about the Holocaust. He also said he thinks Hitler is a misunderstood figure, and hopes his upcoming film about the German dictator will present a more nuanced view of the WWII villain “in context.”
Apparently, the director is peeved that six million Jews get all the attention when Hitler killed a lot more Russians. “Hitler did far more damage to the Russians than the Jewish people, 25 or 30 [million killed],” he told the Sunday Times.

https://jewishjournal.com/uncategorized/81598/

Gee, and they say President Trump is a Nazi and a Racist...…..

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/07/18 11:37 PM
I just read she is Actor and Comedian David Spades sister in law and that she had been battling with depression for years but wouldn't get treatment because she thought it would negatively affect her brand....

It's so sad that people have to suffer like that.

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:28 PM

If you are looking for something super easy ..,

Watermelon champagne punch is very easy .. you pretty much purée watermelon and sugar then freeze for 24 hrs

Usually you serve it in a bowl by slowly mixing three bottles of champagne to one large watermelon and add ice ..you can substitute a sparkling pink rose wine for the champagne . Looks very pretty and is a great drink to compliment BBQ meat .

The Jell-O shots .. you can also make Pinot (or any wine shots) the same way .. I took mine in syringes but there are lots of ways to serve shots ..

Simple is usually best .. something like fresh specialty breads or homemade bread sticks served with a layered plate .. for example ., crumbled feta or goats cheese topped with pesto and sprinkled with pine nuts .. very easy and never any left at a BBQ .. goes great with most cuts of meat .

Have a wonderful time waving

I like the sound of the Watermelon Champagne Punch! I am an idiot when it comes to the kitchen..... You just put the Watermelon and Sugar in a blender? What type of champagne? A fruity one? How much sugar?

If you wouldn't mind giving me the exact recipe I would appreciate it!

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:20 PM

marinated steak tips are easy peasy

start with hickory smoked bbq sauce and a few extra spices and just let them soak in an air tight container. toss'em on the grilland watch them evaporate.

for a small fee i can supply the spice list for uncle eric's tremendous tipsbigsmile

Lol, I caught Macaroni and Cheese on fire!

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:12 PM

jello shots are fun,and really easy to make!!

to make them,just boil 1 cup of water,and stir in your jello mix,and then,add 1 cup of vodka,tequila,or rum to the mix,and fill up your little 2oz plastic condiment cups[with lids] that you can buy at wal mart,or just about any grocery store. [they are about $2 for 50 of them]
then just stick them in the fridge for a few hours,and you are done!

this will make about 16 jello shots per box of jello.

i always like to add a couple of ounces of fruit juice to the mix,too,to REALLY make them juicy,and flavorful!
[and,EVERYBODY loves jello shots!!]

:thumbsup:

I would need to make about 50 of them.....

Lpdon's photo
Thu 06/07/18 07:10 PM

There is a few ways to make these this is one of them

Cherry Bombs~~~

The Cherry Bomb is crazy tasty bomb shot that’s super fun to do with your friends. This energy drink bomb shot combines cherry vodka, energy drink (duh), and a splash of grenadine for a sweet and tangy cocktail that’ll have you feeling tipsy and ready to party all night long.

CHERRY BOMB
1 oz. (30ml) Cherry Vodka
1/2 Pint Energy Drink
Splash Grenadine

PREPARATION
1. Fill a shot glass with cherry vodka and set aside.
2. Half fill a pint glass with energy drink and add a splash of grenadine. To shoot, drop the shot glass into the pint glass.

The jello shots I have made those you can find the plastic containers at the liquor store or even Walmart at times... those are really good too...

The ones I made was with cherry jello and Fireball as the liquor..

The local bar here makes cherry bombs by taking a larger shot glass and putting a cherry in it then they fill the glass with Ever clear and Grenadine and put in in the Fridge\Freezer......