Community > Posts By > EIMAJ66

EIMAJ66's photo
Wed 03/24/10 07:54 AM
looks like you're having trouble spelling there, are you one of those retards? or just wish you was black?

EIMAJ66's photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:19 PM
what i will not tolerate is my last girlfriend telling me to wait to fly to the philippine when i could have gone there to be with her months ago, how she lied to me and told me her daughter was her little sister, even though it made mo dif that she is a mother

i just wish people would be straight with each other, and open minded
lies are the worst of the worst, a relationship that is built on lies is not real, and i ended up being the one with the broken heart in the end

to have put my trust, my time, my effort into those lies only to have my heart chewed up and spat back at me, it's terrible.

but i'll get over it haha

EIMAJ66's photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:08 PM
i smoke, if i have to give it up, then i will but so far, i've had no problems..

i'm the kind of person that will make sacrifices for the sake of a relationship but all i can say is, if you want to smoke in a relationship, go with somebody who smokes too..

EIMAJ66's photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:00 PM
HELLO i'm bored

EIMAJ66's photo
Sun 02/28/10 06:51 PM
all my past recent girlfriends have been thai, filipina, chinese

i'm not entirely into my own race, with the exception of some of corse

i think anybody should be entitled to go with whatever race they like, it's only a taboo to racists and heavily religious people in my opinion