love love love love love
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

emtata's photo
Mon 09/20/10 03:13 PM
Well in our country, it does matter bigsmile
Men can have all the sex partner they could
But for women--- NAH!frustrated
But I believe it doesn't matter, what matter is the guy doesn't have a diseaselaugh laugh laugh

:banana:

emtata's photo
Mon 09/20/10 03:06 PM
It's not about finding the perfect person, but creating a perfect
relationship. :heart: :heart: :heart:
Nobody's PERFECT, no matter how hard you try looking for Mr. Perfect, they will only live in your dream or in the fairytale.
drinks :angel: :thumbsup:

emtata's photo
Fri 09/17/10 11:46 AM
Oh... So some Filipinas are money hungry? Damn. That's funny :) You should meet all the people (young filipina) around me, they are educated & have a very good job that pays us well so they don't need some men to give us their money.
That guy who was back stabbed by an asian woman must have choose the bad apple... I know some of them too, but DONT STEROTYPE.

grumble drinker bigsmile :banana: rant

emtata's photo
Fri 09/17/10 11:09 AM
Well most of the people will view your profile depending on how you look like in your primary pic... That's the reality.glasses drinker oops

emtata's photo
Thu 09/09/10 08:19 PM
AGE DOESN'T MATTER...
It's how you handle the relationship.
Period.

emtata's photo
Thu 09/09/10 08:12 PM
If you fall in love with someone, how would you confess it:

Just say it straight... No doubts, No regrets & No hesitations.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT.

emtata's photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:55 PM
Edited by emtata on Thu 09/09/10 07:56 PM
Hmmm... Unfotunately, i have a bad news for you: you got a BAD ONE, you should've used your brain too :0 not just heart. drinker

emtata's photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:54 PM
Hmmm... Unfotunately, i have a bad news for you: you got a BAD ONE, you should've used your brain too :0 not just heart.

emtata's photo
Thu 09/09/10 07:53 PM

***Here is an interesting quote from a dating website ad -
"Why Date Asians in Australia?"
"Because Asian girls are keepers. They will always serve and never leave you no matter what.***

Hmmm... Let see. People in this forum wonder why White people like asian women huh? I believe it's not about the RAISE, COLOR & SIZE, I think it's about the PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE. Asian women are not just a "keeper" they just know how to handle bad situation... Asian girls are sweet, understanding & super loving and in addition to that most of asian women are faithful, I think that makes asian girls attractive.

My Aunt married an Aussie guy & they're still together after 30 years. And they make me believe that race is NOT A BIG THING when it comes in choosing the RIGHT ONE. I don't care what race of my future-husband-to-be as long as he's my soulmate & we love each other.

Nothing is wrong w/ us... :wink:

Well, nothing may be wrong, but there are Asian women who only want to come here to just make money and send it home. I was married who did just that. So as far as dating Asian women for me, never again! I'll end it here since I was stabbed in the back on that affair.

Hmmm... Unfotunately, i have a bad news for you: you got a BAD ONE, you should've used your brain too :0 not just heart.

emtata's photo
Wed 04/28/10 09:37 PM

people are attracted to different things physically which they can tell upfront, but character traits cant be determined by merely sight,, we have to get to know the person.

I think some people put SO much emphasis on the asthetics of race though, that they miss out on great partnerships and friendships.

I never understood exclusive daters(those who date just one race) but to each their own. I prefer broad shoulders, tan skin, brown eyes, brunette or brown hair, lips that arent too thin and noses that arent too wide,, but NONE of these traits exclude any race and none of them are dealbreakers, just preferences. In the end , I want to be with someone who treats me right and doesnt repulse me physically..lol

flowerforyou Very well said...

emtata's photo
Wed 04/28/10 06:53 PM
YES I will.. Definitely.

emtata's photo
Wed 04/28/10 06:50 PM
It depends...

If you have a bad hair day.. YES!

LOL

emtata's photo
Wed 04/28/10 06:39 PM
***Here is an interesting quote from a dating website ad -
"Why Date Asians in Australia?"
"Because Asian girls are keepers. They will always serve and never leave you no matter what.***

Hmmm... Let see. People in this forum wonder why White people like asian women huh? I believe it's not about the RAISE, COLOR & SIZE, I think it's about the PERSONALITY & ATTITUDE. Asian women are not just a "keeper" they just know how to handle bad situation... Asian girls are sweet, understanding & super loving and in addition to that most of asian women are faithful, I think that makes asian girls attractive.

My Aunt married an Aussie guy & they're still together after 30 years. And they make me believe that race is NOT A BIG THING when it comes in choosing the RIGHT ONE. I don't care what race of my future-husband-to-be as long as he's my soulmate & we love each other.

Nothing is wrong w/ us... :wink: