Community > Posts By > Babivn91

Babivn91's photo
Fri 03/23/18 12:02 PM
When I was in Singapore I met my love. I fell in love with a married Punjabi man and i am virgin. My family hate Indian and thinking he doesn’t fit their standards, even I hided my family that he’s married. We loved each other so much. A deeply true love. But it’s long distance relationship. And it’s long way for him to get the divorce also he has so much more responsibilities at his home. I feel dispersed and despressed. My mom gets sick because of my love life. She is worried for me so much. I try so hard to keep calm and pretending that I only like him and I love my alone life in front of my mom’s face. I distract her. But things don’t work well. She still keeps telling a lot of things about how bad is Indian, India and hard life there.... I feel so tired sometimes. And it’s so sad. I cried a lot every night. My love he knows what’s going on, makes me calm and he told me waiting for him, he will marry me after about a year, when he finally become single. People told me leave him to find someone else definitely better, or don’t break his family. But they’ve been not living together for a while and they hate each other. He asked me visit his home to check on this June. Should I go?