Community > Posts By > rowdybrooke21

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:15 AM
I just cant wait for two Friday's. lol. Payday!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:12 AM
ok ive never had frozen on the inside but my doors constantly freeze on me. Im sure my neighbors find it very comical to watch me complain the go to the passenger side and kick open the drivers side door. lol. Its not a bad car or bad looking, just winter sucks for it.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 08:09 AM
omg. do you have a cavalier???? i deal with that bull all the time.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:29 AM
laugh flowerforyou Hello, this site is addicting.laugh flowerforyou

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:18 AM
Yeah, Wrap up the projects. When he comes home you guys can start your own projects. lol. you have been apart for awhile. Im sure you can think of ways to keep busy! I was with someone with ADD so yes i understand what happens.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:16 AM

it is messed up...but...the store is giving me a gift certificate...hahahahaha....like that will make it all better...you think I should call my lawyer?

I work for a lawyer and if that happened to me, she would be the first person to know in case something happened to me. Im not a person to just sue but ****. that is just appalling to me!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:13 AM
noway you know what. that is so ridiculous!!! That is a lawsuit right there. You could have been seriously injured. I hope your body gets all that out and it doesnt affect you long term.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:12 AM
laugh See i would be saying the same thing. I love to be a smart@$$! That is good that you have gotten a lot accomplished. It is much easier when you have some time apart. The littlest things can be done and then you end up missing that person even more. You kill two birds with one stone. You have your space, you get work done.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:10 AM
I havent been in school now for 7 years. wow. idk what a snow day islaugh

that is a good perk though.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:06 AM
laugh Is that good or bad for you? Some people hate it because they have to find sitters for their children. Or they just made plans that didnt include the children and have to rearrange their whole day.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:05 AM

I was walking to work today and Damn was it so windy i couldnt get my breath for a minute!

Hiya Rowdy, welcome. My daughter lives in PA. About an hour out of Baltimore, damn it. She said the weather was somewhat decent. Damn that wind. flowerforyou

thanks, Im a damn summer gal here. The warmer the Better. Im 45 min away from Pittsburgh..Damn those Steelers this season!!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 06:01 AM
I was walking to work today and Damn was it so windy i couldnt get my breath for a minute!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:58 AM
a Blue Checkmark.flowerforyou

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:57 AM
happy Eggs, over easy, with an English Muffin to dip with. lol. Good morning.flowerforyou

rowdybrooke21's photo
Wed 01/30/08 05:57 AM
I guess im not picky. lol. I will just take a cup of Foldgers-medium roasted with some milk. happy

rowdybrooke21's photo
Tue 01/29/08 09:00 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou HI ENJOY!!

rowdybrooke21's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:58 AM

The only thing I ever did was call my boss a "F" stick, handed him my badge-gun and walked out. I went straight to the National Guard recruiter and enlisted that day....I went to college way to long to put up with crap all to make crap...

GLAD I DIDNT WORK WITH YOU... I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE FOR LAUGHING SO HARD I COULDNT BREATHE.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:50 AM

laugh laugh I have a huge problem with laughing. Its a good thing but it can be a bad thing to especially when your boss asks you to do something and you laugh thinking its a joke but she is very serious!

I am bad about that too....
It has made a few of my bosses mad.
And then when they got mad it was even funnier which was not good

and i thought i was the only one. lol. My boss is really down to earth though. We joke around a lot so she understands my personality and she will just say ok. im being serious now. lol.

rowdybrooke21's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:47 AM

Well I am the man in charge here I will tell you some of the things people has said to me during interviews etc.

1. Can we wait a few days before you drug test me?
2. Before you hire me I need to tell you my schedule.
3. Your secretary is hot
4. Sorry I'm late I have a hangover.
5. I'm a believer in carrying concealed weapons
6. Can I have someone else fill out this application I cant write.
7. I don't have a drivers license but I swear I can get a ride to and from work.
8. I can do your job it looks easy.
9. Before we get started I need to make a couple of phone calls
10. I am a fast learner so go ahead and start me out at top pay

laugh noway See i would be laughing or just staring at them wanting to say ARE YOU SERIOUS????

rowdybrooke21's photo
Tue 01/29/08 08:46 AM
laugh laugh I have a huge problem with laughing. Its a good thing but it can be a bad thing to especially when your boss asks you to do something and you laugh thinking its a joke but she is very serious!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12