Community > Posts By > JNBG

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:41 PM

Try dating women who aren't immature, you might have better luck.

yea well umm thats like really hard for me i dnt really know any :(

By this reply you are playing a victim. sad2

You don't HAVE to date until you find a girl worth dating. Broaden your outlets in meeting someone: arts, universities, outdoor clubs like biking or hiking clubs, book clubs, etc.

You can't sit back and expect a good thing to come to you. You must be proactive in your life. If you aren't happy with a situation don't just let it happen; take a stand, stop it, fix it, and move forward.

Please refer to my earlier post for further edification. laugh

haha i did i stopped it... :)

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:39 PM

date women not girls drinker

those are extremly hard to find for some reason...

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:37 PM

wy do girls have to play llittle games to test u?? :( is it too hard to just have trust?? :/

Lemme guess. Chick was really hot, you liked her (probably more like lust), and when she started making you jump through hoops, you just felt it was worth it right? Dude, hate to say it, but you fell for it, and so basically you are partly to blame for getting involved in "chick's games". But don't worry. Suck it up, learn, and make sure it doesn't happen again. :thumbsup:

yea she was hot but thats not wat got me... to me no matter how hot a chick is im not attracted to her unless our personalities click and with this chick we really clicked..

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:34 PM

wy do girls have to play llittle games to test u?? :( is it too hard to just have trust?? :/

Not all women play games. whoa

If you don't want to deal with immaturity; don't date anyone that plays games.

Set your standards a little higher and you won't have problems.

Some people like the drama because they can play the "victim" and complain all the time about how bad their life is and how they can't find a good guy/girl.

yea thats true but so far all the girls i know are like that:/ yea in that game thing i guess she turned out to b the "victim" :/ lol

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:26 PM
i guess :/ lol

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:19 PM

Try dating women who aren't immature, you might have better luck.

yea well umm thats like really hard for me i dnt really know any :(

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:19 PM

im saying i was falling for a girl and she put everything on a dumb game she had her friend do on me and now its over... :(

sounds like you took the bait!... slaphead

$.02 drinker

i wouldnt put it that way.. i say sure it hurt but its better it happened now then when we were actually going out...

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:12 PM

dude, sometimes its fun to play those little games:tongue:

lmao pokemon!!! lol

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 12:11 PM
im saying i was falling for a girl and she put everything on a dumb game she had her friend do on me and now its over... :(

JNBG's photo
Thu 04/08/10 11:59 AM

JNBG's photo
Sun 03/21/10 09:25 PM

I meant to put "Maybe" not "Ok". I'm really tired. But I'm sure you still understand. :tongue:

yea dnt sweat it I understood u lol

JNBG's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:54 PM

Members, who are new, ask this question all the time. You will never know who wants to meet you unless you do the Mutual Match. If you click "Yes" or "OK" on the right person, then you will have your mutual match. If "No", then you won't find out who wanted to meet you. It's more of a guessing game. Best wishes to ya...and I hope this helps.

I'll just put ok to all of them haha

JNBG's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:33 PM
Yea =.=

JNBG's photo
Sun 03/21/10 07:05 PM

Go to "mutual matches."

I did but it doesn't show me.. It just shows the rate people thing

JNBG's photo
Sun 03/21/10 06:14 PM
ok so on the mutual matches thing it says x amount of people wanna meet me.. how do i see who they are because it doesnt show me:/

JNBG's photo
Fri 03/19/10 11:15 AM

I would smack him for that.laugh

laugh laugh I would, but I don't think he MEANT to call me old! laugh

oh lol no on the contrary.. Your da one that said old enough to be my grandma and my grandma is in the 60-70 range so obviously your not even close to that so it's all good lol

JNBG's photo
Fri 03/19/10 09:24 AM

not many girls on here close to me :/

Well, I'm close in distance, but not so much in age... laugh Like jlove said, just spend some time in the forums and you'll meet plenty of really cool folks flowerforyou

oh yea? Lol how far in age? Lol

I could almost be your grandmother!! laugh

so like 60-70? Oh damn that's too much for me =.= lol

laugh laugh Key word being ALMOST....

Lol well if it isn't in that range I dnt find it tooo much

JNBG's photo
Thu 03/18/10 11:00 PM

Well, I'm close in distance, but not so much in age... laugh Like jlove said, just spend some time in the forums and you'll meet plenty of really cool folks flowerforyou

I could almost be your grandmother!! laugh

so like 60-70? Oh damn that's too much for me =.= lol

JNBG's photo
Thu 03/18/10 10:52 PM

JNBG's photo
Thu 03/18/10 09:02 PM

I thought that (no men near Syracuse)when I first joined, but I have met so many great people here-men and women-and have already had great experiences with everyone on the forums. It almost makes you forget (not completely of course!) that you may be here to actually meet someone special. Give it time like others have said. And as far as distance goes, the success stories I have heard on here have sometimes involved some distance-if you really want it you will work hard at it. You may meet someone who knocks your socks off and relocate-who knows??? Good luck to you! flowerforyou waving

thx lol that sounded very nice

Previous 1 3 4