Community > Posts By > Ina0017

Ina0017's photo
Fri 03/26/10 10:41 AM
...Oh I don't know if he has one..I just feel like he may have one. My gut is telling me that...

Ina0017's photo
Fri 03/26/10 12:59 AM
I'm european and my way of thinking about how a gay should persue a woman is so different I see from that way the guys think here. By the way he text me firstafter we meet and kissed and talk and huged and after HE asked me for my phone nr. What I feel is that he did like me BUT he is ina relationship where he has limited time and oviestly he can't talk bcause he may be cut...He did text so he will get in contact with me but because I asked him to call me and he maybe felt pushed by me, he got scared that all the new thing with me will blow on his girls face. That's why he stoped.
SORRY FOR MY TYPO MISTAKES blushing

Ina0017's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:48 AM
...so now all it's lost? Gone? Forever?

Ina0017's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:38 AM
LORD is so complicated..to get to talk to someone and get to know that persone. So hard to even make him as a friend at list...OH!

Ina0017's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:32 AM
I think I am a old style...I think a guys has to make the move...I know, I know it's stupid, on this century is not that same..But I still feel that a gay has to be the one. I told him there that I want HIM to call me and he said OK.
I'm sad that I coldn't even go out with him on a real date and get to know each other... I'm so sad..I really liked him.

Ina0017's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:18 AM
Ok, one thing to say here...the 3 days waiting time wasn't a game...It was just that we meet on Sat. night and he asked me to call him. I told him "u call me" so he text me on Mon afternoon form work for the fist time.. Then I thought to myself, I will wait to see if he will call the next day. He didn't. I waited another day he didn't, so I decided to text him and ask how he is doing.. He was at work again.. He answer to me after 1 hour though and because I hate texting, especialy when it was about new feelings and a new relationship (any type of relationship), I asked if he can call me when he had a little time. That's all.
By the way I'm a foreigner so "my english" typing is not so pleasant for some of you here, but I hope you get the picture.

Ina0017's photo
Thu 03/25/10 12:05 AM
Guess what ..no all people know English very well. They may be foreigners as I am... I'm sorry if that was difficult to understand.

Ina0017's photo
Wed 03/24/10 11:05 PM
Oh Lord, I cant believ I'm "old" and I don't know how to deal with this
Here is the story... We meet, I think we like each other.. we kissed, exchanged phone nr., he text me after 3 days asking how I am...blah, blah back in fort on the text. I texted him back after 3 days asking him how he is and asking him to call me when he has time. He said he will try but he has a trying at work... Never heard from him... That was last week... I really,REALLY like him. I wish he could know that. What to do? I got so mad at myself for being stupid that I delete his nr. and name and all text mes. form my phone. What happend there? What did I do?