Community > Posts By > NavyRETIRED

NavyRETIRED's photo
Mon 06/19/17 01:38 PM
Thanks Mikey, I will do that, and yeah I know about keeping my contact information private. I don't want anyone coming to my front door that is 6' 300 lbs to clean my house out, but I have a trained guard dog and a few other options if they get past him. You feel me lol.

NavyRETIRED's photo
Mon 06/19/17 01:29 PM

Thanks Mike, but I feel it will take more than luck or a few pass say remarks to find the kind of woman I am looking for. I frankly even hired a professional match maker and that didn't work well either, I fired them after the first meeting they set me up with. So I am back to the one person I trust the most, is myself. If I cant trust myself to find what is right for me then I might as well hang it up, I put a lengthy profile here for a start without the glam and glimmer, and it is not unrealistic. The demographics of our country support what I am looking for. It will just take her to realize I am here, and that I am looking for her, and that I am real and not a scammer, spammer, cat fisher, or data miner. Latter pard.

NavyRETIRED's photo
Mon 06/19/17 12:37 PM
It's been a long journey, like around the world over three times. I am still doing that search for my soul mate. I know I can't do it alone, you also have to be ready to find me. Are you there, my rose to you is saved in a glass container, will you help me break it free? V/r Frank.

NavyRETIRED's photo
Mon 06/19/17 12:12 PM
Edited by NavyRETIRED on Mon 06/19/17 12:14 PM
I am here, are you? I have a mindset as I am 61, please view my profile takes about 10 minutes to read and understand what I am about and what I am looking for in a person. I am not here to blow smoke or paint a unrealistic picture. Thanks for reading this topic post. Send me a text mail please. V/r Frank

NavyRETIRED's photo
Thu 06/15/17 11:15 AM
I can cook, bake, grill. But I hate doing it for just myself lol. I have pictures on my FB page to prove it. Alot of times I would post there so my friends won't worry about me as if I am starving being single lol.

NavyRETIRED's photo
Thu 06/15/17 08:38 AM
I joined today to see what's out here....flowerforyou

1 3 Next